Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Can any jewelers suggest a good UltraSonic Cleaner

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DBM

Shiny_Rock
Hello all

Anyone with experience with a couple of various US cleaners can suggest something compact for our office. (something around the $200-$400 range) We''d mostly use them for removing hardened gunk from stones after having them removed from old setttings and routine customer cleanings where a full polish and rhodium is unnecessary. Thx to all in advance. - Daniel

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/20/2007 11:40:27 AM
Author:DBM
Hello all

Anyone with experience with a couple of various US cleaners can suggest something compact for our office. (something around the $200-$400 range) We'd mostly use them for removing hardened gunk from stones after having them removed from old setttings and routine customer cleanings where a full polish and rhodium is unnecessary. Thx to all in advance. - Daniel
Daniel, we've used L&R Ultrasonics Quantrex systems for years. They're on the high end of your budget but IMHO it's worth the extra for the efficiency & reliability with continual use. The entry level model is the Q90 (about $400). We have a Q140H W/T which is almost double the power for about $550. More here.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/20/2007 4:53:46 PM
Author: JohnQuixote
No problem.

What I want to know is how many PS consumer diamond addicts clicked that link above, entertaining the idea of an industry-strength US cleaner for their own home?
Come on...confess.
Already have one, not the one listed. But would love a professional steamer!!!

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
i bought one after it was recommended by cflutist some time back. it works great! i was happy for the recommendation.

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
I confess
... I looked too and would love to have one!!!

KT

analyticangel

Rough_Rock
OK OK
JOHN
So now that we are busted for looking
you have to help us!!!

HOw about your best recommendation for cleaninng a platnium and diamond ring..........
or a recommendation for a good ultrasomic machine for consumer ( or is best not to have one??)

I have read many of the posts about claeners and am still confused and absolutely would value the WF recommendation :)
My ring RB has sidestones that are kites surrounded by pave around the kites ( not much pave .19)

I was reading that some ultasonic cleaners can remove pave? Is that true ???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Three-stone engagement ring upgrade
    Three-stone engagement ring upgrade
    Vintage OEC Bracelet
    Vintage OEC Bracelet
    June’s Birthstone Trinity
    June’s Birthstone Trinity

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.