shape
carat
color
clarity

can a tennis bracelet be shortened?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
hi everyone!

i just got a tennis bracelet that seems a bit long for me, it kind of hangs down over my hand and that annoys me a bit. Is it possible for a tennis bracelet to have some links removed to make it shorter? We bought the bracelet from an out of state jeweler so I dont want to send it back, perhaps if it is possible a local jeweler can do it?

thanks!!!

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
When I was looking at one that was too long, my jeweler said he could possibly remove several of the diamonds, and maybe use them in earrings.....I think anything can be shortened!!! There''s alsways a way!!!

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
When I bought my original 3 prong tennis bracelet, it was too long for me too. So they removed 4 diamonds/links and reduced the price to compensate for the reduced TW. That was done while I was waiting.

When Wink made my latest bracelet, I just had him make it 6.5 inches instead of the standard 7 inches.

Munchkin

Brilliant_Rock
My mom has had both her tennis bracelets shortened by a local jeweler. She was able to have a 1/2 eternity band made from the diamonds of one of them! She is much more confortable wearing them now, because she isn''t afraid they will catch on anything. The design of both is simply prong set diamonds on links. Perhaps that makes a difference?

Munchkin

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results