shape
carat
color
clarity

Can a past PSer join back in?

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Hi folks :wavey:

I was pretty active on PS a few years ago, especially in the bridal forum in the end, since my wedding was in January of 2010. The wedding was wonderful, as was my experience on here as well. But after the wedding, I was pretty much over all things wedding-related and really just needed a mental break for a while. My job also picked up, and I never made it back to PS, not even to put up some pictures. I hated it, but I really didn't have the time to devote here like I would have wanted.

So, I'm now pregnant, and have been recently making my way through various websites, which made me realize how much I really missed the lovely, nice, intelligent ladies that I enjoyed conversing with here in the past. Then I came here and saw that some of the same women that were in the bridal forum along with me are now in the pregnancy topics. :)) So neat!

So anyway, I wanted to say hi, and was hoping I could be welcomed back into the wonderful PS community!

PetitiePoire

Shiny_Rock
Welcome back! Join the ladies over in the Pregnant PSers thread, if you haven't already. It's a great place full of supportive soon to be mommas. It was great throughout my pregnancy having people to turn to for questions and to share stories.

fleur-de-lis

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, and welcome back! Congratulations on the new life development-- it's such an exciting time, no? How far along are you?

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome back, strawberries!! How many weeks pregnant are you?!?! Oh so exciting! Do come and join us over in the Pregnant PSers thread!! :appl: :appl:

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Yay, thank you ladies! I'm a little over 17 weeks now. I'll make my way over to the Pregnant PSers thread soon - there is a lot to get caught up on there, haha!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
17 weeks?? Yippee, how exciting!! I hope you've been well and i look forward to conversing on all things preggy with ya! :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results