shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling Woobug02 - How is your 9-stone Ruby/Diamond Uternity Ring?

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love your ring so much that I made a copy on my desktop, so I can admire it daily. Thinking about getting one myself. Before I do so, hope that you can answer some questions. Now that yoiu have had the ring for almost a year, would you comment on the the pros and cons? How comfortable is this ring? Does the wrap-around portion bother you? How often do you wear this ring? If the ring had all diamonds instead of a ruby/diamond combo, would you wear the ring more often (easier to match)? Do you wear it alone or pair it with another ring?

I am debating if I should go with 7x0.20ct or 9x0.15ct. What do you think? I plan to wear it with my ering or wear it alone as a RHR.

To fellow PSers, what shoould I get, 7x0.20ct ring or 9x0.15ct uternity?
For reference, here is the link to woobug02''s thread.
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-wf-ruby-and-diamond-uternity-band.119058/

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Woooooooooooooooooo Fancy Diamonds!!!

How sweet :) I still love love love my ring! Here we go....

I mostly wear it alone because it kinda overpowers my ering setting (I hoped to wear them together). I think the 9 stone is the way to go because it honestly looks like an eternity band but I love the plain comfort fit section on the bottom. I really like the porportions alot and think you''d love it with or without your ering. I wear it every couple of time a month and yes I would probably wear it alot more if it were all diamonds. The rubies are beautiful but definately make it look more like a RHR. However, with the right ering I think it would be a WINNER as a wedding ring. I hope that makes sense.

My honest opinion...FABULOUS RING and very comfortable...I have other eternity rings and think this one is the most comfortable even with the larger stones :)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I am looking at resetting my ering into something heavier soooo I can pair it the band!!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
woobug-I love your ring. Somehow, I missed it before. Might have been on vacation when you got it! It is beautiful! I would love to have a ruby and diamond band. The wedding set I wore for 25 years had
4 marquise rubies. I love it with you e ring.

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
I can see why you''re a fan of Woobug''s ring. It is amazing.

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks, woobug. Your comments are extremely helpful and reassuring.

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
I had to go check out the ring thread - it`s gorgeous! :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results