shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling Truluv!

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
Soooooo I managed to get some pictures today of a 2 carat emerald cut halo for your viewing pleasure!! It's 8.4 X 6.16mm. Halo sits low (not flush) but I hoped you'd get the overall size effect. My finger is 4 1/4 i beleive.

_964.jpeg

_965.jpeg

_967.jpeg

ADN

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Beautiful! Congratulations on your new truluv - Thanks for sharing :)

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
VERY pretty, but I can hardly see it on your size 4 finger! :lol:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Blingtastic! Gorgeous! :appl:

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
This is not my ring (mine is about to be made) but I have looked at so many jewellers in the hope of finding a similar sized dimension emerald cut in a halo to feel the effect of will have on my finger.

Truluv is wanting pics also as she has a similar dimension stone!

Thanks for your comments! I think it's gorgeous but mine will be set in a flush halo with one pointers.

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
Truluv???

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Lauren!!! I'm here!!! Thank you for the shout out :dance: This is UNREAL! Its actually even larger than I thought?! Stunning. Did you happen to find out the pointer size on the halo?

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
hello!!! How are you? So this stone has one pointers in the halo but its a more vintage setting so it has a little more metal I think showing.

So I think the way we possibly want ours set will be a tiny bit smaller, but given this looks HUGE Im not so worried.

:)

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, I agree, definitely more metal than what we would end up with. I so appreciate you sharing!. I hadn't seen any recent posts about your lovely project, so I had wondered if you had put it on hold! Glad to hear it's still in process! It really does look huge, did it look as big in person? My ring always looks bigger in pics, lol! Tricky eyes!

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, I agree, definitely more metal than what we would end up with. I so appreciate you sharing!. I hadn't seen any recent posts about your lovely project, so I had wondered if you had put it on hold! Glad to hear it's still in process! It really does look huge, did it look as big in person? My ring always looks bigger in pics, lol! Tricky eyes!

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
More pics

_999.jpeg

_1000.jpeg

_1001.jpeg

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Love!!! Totally appreciate that you thought of me and remembered to post! So sweet! As you know, resettimy and researching is intense... so any "idea," of what your ring could potentially look like is super helpful (and fun!) :appl:

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
I totally agree! I second guess myself ALL the time which is why it's taking soooo long!! Hope these have helped a little! :) are you any closer?

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
It will be an anniversary gift, therefore I will not be pulling the trigger until late spring, so I have some time to research, which only makes it worse! Lol! I've already been in contact with Mark at BE a few times, so I'm just collecting ideas, and mock ups, until I can move forward. In the interim I'm working on a small project with David Klass :love:

allaboutcushions

Rough_Rock
Hi Truluv, are you still planning on reselling your current setting with the bullets? If yes, are you going to post that listing in the Preloved forum? Your setting is my dream setting. Please let me know! Thanks!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results