shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling SYC!!! Pics of your gorgeous ring please!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dogmama

Shiny_Rock
SYC! I''m getting my e-ring reset and I love the way yours looks. It was what I had originally wanted but didn''t. Your ring is the closest to the design I have in my head. Would you mind posting some pictures of your ring from all sides and the gallery to get an idea of how the heart side stones would look next to the round center?

Thanks!!!

SYC

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/29/2009 11:47:44 AM
Author:lilythespitfire
SYC! I''m getting my e-ring reset and I love the way yours looks. It was what I had originally wanted but didn''t. Your ring is the closest to the design I have in my head. Would you mind posting some pictures of your ring from all sides and the gallery to get an idea of how the heart side stones would look next to the round center?

Thanks!!!
Hi Lili -- sorry I haven''t checked in in a long time and just saw this! Do you still need pics? I''ve been so tied up, but I may be able to get some pics up. Has your project progressed? Did you get those .40 stones?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results