shape
carat
color
clarity

calling Simplysplendid, Re: your spess ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lovegem

Shiny_Rock
hi SS,

I really like your spess ring and I am hoping your can provide some info about it. I have a round stone that I want to set into something like your spess ring. Can you tell me how big your stone is in diameter? what size of ring do you wear? Do you have more pictures of your ring? Basically I want to have a feel of how it would look on my finger. Thanks.

LG

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/8/2008 11:48:52 AM
Author:lovegem
hi SS,

I really like your spess ring and I am hoping your can provide some info about it. I have a round stone that I want to set into something like your spess ring. Can you tell me how big your stone is in diameter? what size of ring do you wear? Do you have more pictures of your ring? Basically I want to have a feel of how it would look on my finger. Thanks.

LG
Hi Lovegem! Thank you very much! I got the spess from Dan Stair at customgemstones.com last year. It is a rather bright spess that weighs 2.78, but not bright enough to be called a mandarin spess though. I don''t have the diameter now but will try to measure the spess with my ruler tomorrow. I reckon it is approx 7mm in diameter. I actually wear this as my right hand ring but to take the picture I posted, I wore it on my left hand which is a size 3 1/2, so the spess does look a little large. Hope this helps so far.

lovegem

Shiny_Rock
Thank you, simplysplendid!

Do you mind letting me know who made your setting? I am thinking to ask WF. To lower the cost, I am thinking about making it with 14k white gold.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results