carat
color
clarity

Calling SimoneDi

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@SimoneDi - Just sayin'... http://winkcz.com/shop/loose-cz/cushion/

They have a 6mm colorless, which I believe is right about the size your SIL is looking for? And it's only $40 :mrgreen2:

I was just writing you back in the other thread=)2 I love winkcz and you and I have the same stone!
SIL wants the real deal! :shock: However, I would totally rock any of these awesome stones completely guilt free lol

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was just writing you back in the other thread=)2 I love winkcz and you and I have the same stone!
SIL wants the real deal! :shock: However, I would totally rock any of these awesome stones completely guilt free lol

Oh, I get wanting the real deal for an end result, for sure! But could she be placated for a month or two to get a GREAT real deal and permanent setting??

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I get wanting the real deal for an end result, for sure! But could she be placated for a month or two to get a GREAT real deal and permanent setting??

I am afraid not :( She already has some pretty diamond bands that she can wear in the meantime...like the rush is totally artificial lol Also, she has the local ring for another 25 or so days to examine..
The last option that I found is very promising as long as she likes it... Thank you so much for the suggestion, though! Did you decide how to set your "travel" ring? =)2

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am afraid not :( She already has some pretty diamond bands that she can wear in the meantime...like the rush is totally artificial lol Also, she has the local ring for another 25 or so days to examine..
The last option that I found is very promising as long as she likes it... Thank you so much for the suggestion, though! Did you decide how to set your "travel" ring? =)2

I hope she at leasts calls in the other diamond to look at it. What's the harm in that, right?!

And YES! I got an inexpensive setting from Ivy & Rose. It turned out great except they forgot to do the claw prongs as I'd requested, and they offered to remake the whole ring again to correct the mistake. I should have the new ring in a couple of weeks, but here's how it looked originally (which wasn't bad and I was going to just accept it since it was only a travel ring, but they wanted to make it right which was pretty cool of them).
IMG_4089.jpg

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope she at leasts calls in the other diamond to look at it. What's the harm in that, right?!

And YES! I got an inexpensive setting from Ivy & Rose. It turned out great except they forgot to do the claw prongs as I'd requested, and they offered to remake the whole ring again to correct the mistake. I should have the new ring in a couple of weeks, but here's how it looked originally (which wasn't bad and I was going to just accept it since it was only a travel ring, but they wanted to make it right which was pretty cool of them).
IMG_4089.jpg

OMG! This is gorgeous and how nice of them to offer you a brand new setting! I should look at their settings again and purchase one for my stone as well :) I was going to place mine into my old simple solitaire setting, but I think it needs something prettier like yours :)

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG! This is gorgeous and how nice of them to offer you a brand new setting! I should look at their settings again and purchase one for my stone as well :) I was going to place mine into my old simple solitaire setting, but I think it needs something prettier like yours :)
They have some really pretty settings that won't break the bank. Share yours once you decide what to do!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results