shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling Phoenix

sparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Hi,

Another ps'er was under the impression I was supposed to be catching up with you on Wednesday? I'm so busy and in such a blur that I can't remember whether we had made arrangements.

I just got back from a trip where I dropped my Iphone and smashed the screen. So a large part of tomorrow I will be at the children's school and spending time repairing my phone :( . More running around!

Apologies if we were to meet.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello Sparkles,

Hmmm....not sure where that came from. We only had some loose arrangement whereby we'll catch up at some point, perhaps to go look at the big 5ct's and the 8ct oval at that shop in the mall where Gucci is, or perhaps to have tea at Ion. We never actually said anything about Wed.

Nonetheless, I'd still like for us to meet up at some point. You say where and when. Actually, a good way to do it is to communicate via Bonne or William (Bonne has my HP no and email addy) - it's safer than posting on a public forum.

Sorry to hear about yr iPhone. Hope you get it fixed soon.

Thanks for the message.

sparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Agreed! Will contact you via other means.

Cheers

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Is that what Singaporean women have in common? Children and iphone problems?

That's what I have been busy with today as well, plus work. My iphone is pretty much down with very little connectivity and I need to get a new one on Friday.

Lien, I have a pair of earrings with Bonne that I hope can be ready by Friday. Will shout out to you as well on Thursday.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
simplysplendid|1304427673|2910961 said:
Lien, I have a pair of earrings with Bonne that I hope can be ready by Friday. Will shout out to you as well on Thursday.

Please do. I have to pick up a pair of earrings myself from Bonne on Friday. They've indeed been very busy.

Speak to you soon and look fwd to seeing you on Friday. Look fwd to seeing yr new bling too if I may, yay!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results