shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling Neatfreak!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
I would love to use your bezeled cushion ring as an inspiration for my mother''s cushion gemstone Christmas gift. Is it OK with you that I save some of your posted photos to give an idea as to what I am looking for in terms of clean lines and simplicity?

I will credit you to the jeweler if you want (or the maker of your ring, whichever you prefer). I intend on contacting James Allen and Whiteflash as well as meeting with a few local jewelers.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Of course it's ok! Just so you know, Mark at Engagement Rings Direct made it for me based on my design, so it might be easiest to go back to him for a quote too. He's really great.

Thanks for asking though!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
I didn''t even think to get in touch with him too! I knew he was the one who made it and that it was custom. Thanks for the permission and the suggestion.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/4/2008 7:05:19 PM
Author: Clairitek
I didn''t even think to get in touch with him too! I knew he was the one who made it and that it was custom. Thanks for the permission and the suggestion.

My pleasure. Mark is really great IMO. I will surely buy from him again in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results