shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling Musey....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
...I am poised and ready to see your RR today...wooooo
31.gif

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Me too! Me too!

I ordered the 18k tri-color ring from rolling rings yesterday and am really excited to find out how you like yours. Also, how long did it take you to get it?

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/9/2007 10:30:35 AM
Author:iwannaprettyone
...I am poised and ready to see your RR today...wooooo
31.gif
Ack, ME TOO!!! I am afraid to leave home today, lest I miss the UPS man
32.gif
9.gif

I'm guessing the down time between opening the door for him and pictures appearing on PS will be, oh, hmm... 2.5 minutes?

NEL, I ordered it Sept. 23 and they gave me an estimated ship date of Oct. 17, but I got the shipping confirmation email on Oct. 4 (last Thursday). So I guess, about 9 business days for them to ship, and about 2 weeks between ordering and arrival
1.gif

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Fantastic! Can''t wait for pictures!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Argh I wish UPS would come... I''m on pins and needles, here!!! Doesn''t help that my engagement ring is away from me, being resized at Vatche. Wah.
39.gif
That makes me anticipate the rring''s arrival all that much more!!
11.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/9/2007 1:20:58 PM
Author: iwannaprettyone
TELL me about it! I'm just hoping it comes before 1pm, because I have to leave at 1:30 for an appointment!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/9/2007 2:09:30 PM
Author: musey

TELL me about it! I''m just hoping it comes before 1pm, because I have to leave at 1:30 for an appointment!
Cancel it.

Honestly, what''s up with peoples priorities??!

9.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/9/2007 2:32:00 PM
Author: Ellen

Date: 10/9/2007 2:09:30 PM

TELL me about it! I''m just hoping it comes before 1pm, because I have to leave at 1:30 for an appointment!
Cancel it.

Honestly, what''s up with peoples priorities??!

9.gif
I second!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
rofl.gif

...don't tempt me
11.gif
9.gif

only one hour and 19 minutes to go...

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
You know, you can always call 1-800-PICK-UPS and find out when they''ll deliver it today. I didn''t know you could do this untiil earlier this year when I was waiting in my office for my wedding dress to be delivered and started freaking out when it was 4:30 and the dress was supposed to be in by 5. The rep put me in touch with the driver and 15 minutes later, it was in my hands.

While I was waiting at home for my wedding band to arrive (the one I already returned) I called UPS again because I needed to run errands and I wanted them to call me before they arrived. They did call me first, which gave me time to run home before they arrived.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH MY GOSH I SO DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THAT!!!!!

Calling now....

ETA: Boo, they just said "we don't have any information" (it was a recorded message). Hmm...

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL my poor dog is asking to go outside and I''m actually hesitating for fear of missing the "we''re here" call! (We live in a large condo complex).

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Tell him to cross his little legs and quit his whining...hahahah j/k You won''t see the truck??

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/9/2007 2:58:28 PM
Tell him to cross his little legs and quit his whining...hahahah j/k You won't see the truck??
LOL! No, I wouldn't see it, the courtyard is inside the building.
8.gif

Our save-the-dates were shipped UPS ground too, and they just left them at the door. Would they do the same for the ring? Is there a way to tell if they'll require a signature?

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/9/2007 3:06:38 PM

Date: 10/9/2007 2:58:28 PM
Tell him to cross his little legs and quit his whining...hahahah j/k You won''t see the truck??
LOL! No, I wouldn''t see it, the courtyard is inside the building.
8.gif

Our save-the-dates were shipped UPS ground too, and they just left them at the door. Would they do the same for the ring? Is there a way to tell if they''ll require a signature?
If you have a tracking number you can go to the UPS website and look it up. It usually tells you on the website if it will require a signature.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Stand by, ladies!!!
36.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
The anticipation is KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay, while the pics are uploading...

Just wanted to say that it''s a leetle snug. I ordered it in my regular size (6.5) for my right ring finger, and I kind of wish I''d gone up to 6.75. But my fingers change a LOT w/ temperature and it''s warm today, so it''ll be fine normally. It''s perfect on my 6.25 left ring finger (which the pictures are of).

I''m no expert on metals, but the gold is beautiful to my eye. It''s 18k and has a pretty nice weight to it, but I''m used to platinum in my ering so it feels light in comparison.

Geesh I wish they''d finish uploading! I had to borrow FI''s camera because the battery is dead in mine... and he had 431 pics! Silly iPhoto won''t just let me choose which few I want to upload!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
waiting.................................................................................................................................................
9.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
What is this thing that''s SOO important I couldn''t even go pee??

colbyring.jpg

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Closeup of the bands. I''m really glad I didn''t go for the 2mm, because I was debating between the two. This one is plenty thin for a rolling ring, IMO...

museysrring.jpg

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
gives you a better idea of the whole-hand look, even though it's blurry.

museysrring2.jpg

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Any particular pictures you guys want?

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Musey, I LOVE it!! I ordered the exact same ring and I''m so, so glad I did!! The gold really does look nice in these photos! Thanks so much for posting, I''ll keep looking at these to tide me over for a bit (I also went to Cartier on my lunch break to see the trinity ring again, haha, that might have to tide me over, too).

Enjoy the ring!! And I hope you get your e-ring back soon. Tell the poor pooch sorry for us and have a great appt!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Yeah I soooooo love it. It is not too thin, not too thick....lovely! Worth the wait!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/9/2007 3:57:08 PM
Yeah I soooooo love it. It is not too thin, not too thick....lovely! Worth the wait!
Ditto Ditto Ditto!

Seriously its a great width and looks great on your hand. Thanks for the pics
9.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for helping me through my EXCRUCIATING wait, ladies!!
9.gif

NEL, I hope you love your ring too!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results