shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling Moremoremore!! What''s the verdict??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
On the latest Princess stone?? I really want to see you get the stone of your dreams!

I''ll be patient!
saint.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
You are SO sweet!!!!
appl.gif
I am such a drama queen- I was giving up hope and then I got some pep talks...And I called Jonathan (yes, I am "that" client) and ten minutes later he said two stones were on the way!!!! I picked a F vs2 and a G vs1...the G started to call my name a little and gave researcher a good vibe...I don't love the idea of paying for a vs1...but at least I know it's eye clean!!! I don't want to post more yet until I'm sure they are in transit and can't be snatched up by any princess lurkers out there..lol..I'm like the bride who calls off the wedding....she gets the gifts and has to send them back...I post a stone...get feedback and compliments...and then I send the stone back..
rodent.gif
LOL...NOT this time b/c I've seen the GIA plots!!!! Yippee!!!! Keep your fingers crossed!

solange

Brilliant_Rock
I was anxious to know if you finally found your dream Princess.

reena

Ideal_Rock
lol! tell her, MMM, you fickle, fickle girl
9.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Hi Solange!!!! Well, I think my dream princess is a cushion ... or a jubilee.... or a round...LOL...I've nearly given up on finding a princess (with an exception out there that looks like it could be amazing and might call for inquiry). It's just too hard.

I am actually in hot pursuit of a particular modern brilliant cushion but am just biting my nails until GOG gives me an update. It was called in last tuesday (on its way for the manu's broker) I think. I was hopeful it would have afrrived on saturday...but so far no word. It wasn't at GOG today so I've asked that J do a follow up b/f the holidays tomorrow. (J...if you're out there...hint hint...) I really am sweating this stone and it's not a good feeling. It would really suck if I've been thinking about it for a week and it's not actually available.

Thanks for thinking of me!!!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
You watch it Reena!...I'll fix your wagon...."Hello Leon, this is MMM, oh, I mean Reena....um, you know that setting, I've changed my mind, I would like a three stone, no pave, and with brown octagon's on the side"...hehehehe

reena

Ideal_Rock
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

my honey actually had to call leon today and introduce himself and get an update on the ring status.
appl.gif
the worst part is that i can't know what leon said--the whole thing is supposed to be a surprise from here on out!
cry.gif

maybe it's ready really early, and i'll get it for my birthday (which is on thursday)!
10.gif

or maybe leon said he's really backed up and it will take another 2 months!
15.gif

i have no idea, and it's killing me
errrr.gif
14.gif

as if that's not bad enough, now im paranoid that im not going to like the finished product!!!
6.gif
6.gif

i'm quickly running out of emoticons here, so i'm going to sign off.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
pppffftthh. The chances of you not liking it are NIL. There's no way. it's going to be outstanding. I think if it was going to be late...then I think bf would have told you...I bet it's going to be ready early!!!

reena

Ideal_Rock
thanks for the votes of confidence mmm.

but maybe i should have gotten something plainer!
8.gif
sad.gif
5.gif
cry.gif
dammit, why do i always find myself wondering in retrospect whether i should have listened to my mother!
eek.gif

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
Oh heavens. Don't get me started on the mother topic!

Listen, you WILL like the Leon piece. He is a master craftsman, and you are acquiring a piece of freakin' ART.

As mmm said, no WAY you won't like it.

But hey, if you don't, I've got about a hunnert bucks in my checking account -I'll happily take it off your hand!
11.gif
3.gif
11.gif
3.gif
11.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Icelady
I hope you park the yacht in a safe place away from the hurricane.

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Vtigger,

Yacht is safe and sound!! Don't live any where close to the hurricane. Were you concerned about the party? Not to worry! I have decided that for admission though, permission will be granted to board to those that bring me....you guessed it! DIAMONDS!!!!! An maybe margaritas!
naughty.gif
naughty.gif
naughty.gif
naughty.gif
naughty.gif
naughty.gif
naughty.gif
naughty.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock

----------------
Oh heavens. Don't get me started on the mother topic!

Listen, you WILL like the Leon piece. He is a master craftsman, and you are acquiring a piece of freakin' ART.

As mmm said, no WAY you won't like it.

But hey, if you don't, I've got about a hunnert bucks in my checking account -I'll happily take it off your hand!
11.gif
3.gif
11.gif
3.gif
11.gif

----------------
Okay, you guys are right--I know you're right! This darn 6 weeks is giving me waaaaaaay to long to think about things. I wish leon would hurry up and make the damn thing already, before i go the way of MMM and decide i want another shape stone and type setting entirely!
3.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Stop thinking!!! I need to stop thinking too about that cushion I'm jonesing after. It's driving me crazy not knowing.

reena

Ideal_Rock
yeah what's the deal with that? i can see how it might take a while to call in, but how can GOG not even know whether it's available yet?

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Im voting for Tomorrow so I can see it.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Reena- focus on other projects:
1) diamond wedding band
2) cz or diamond studs

Or just get hammered tonight- Pre Birthday party?

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Reena, that's just my paranoia talkin. J called it in for me so I'm assuming...but it's taking a long time to get here. I'm sure they will follow up on it today...

What u mean ame???

reena

Ideal_Rock
okay, yes 7/1--good idea! i will focus on other diamond and diamond related projects.
read.gif
(alternately, i could focus on my upcoming deposition, but that wouldn't be any fun now would it.)

do you all think a nice shared prong eternity ring with RBs (
6.gif
reena!
6.gif
) would make a nice right hand wedding band? or should i get something with a more antique feel, to match the style of the e-ring?

Edited to add: there will be much getting hammered tomorrow night on my actual b-day. we're going our for my favorite--margaritas! i can usually have about 1 and 1/2 before i am sloshed.
wacko.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Are you going to wear them on the same hand? (guess not, hence you said right hand band)... If same hand, pave to match the e-ring. If not, I'd go for nice big shared prong 1/2 eternity. Full would drive me NUTS.

reena

Ideal_Rock
yeah i'll have to see when i get the e-ring, but i'm not sure it's going to work with a band. if so i'd def do pave to match. but maybe i should also get pave for the right hand w-ring to match. i dunno. i really like those shared prong-ers. not sure about the RBs, though. it's against everything i stand for!
3.gif
just kidding.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Well, the saga continues!!!!!!! Jonathan told me that the stone was actually mounted in a ring by the supplier to go to HONG KONG for a jewelry show!!!
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif

SO, J told me that he has a call in to the manu...

I KNEW it was a nice stone!!! I knew it...that's why they want to take it to the show!!! Keep your fingers crossed!!!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Frickin' Hong Kong? Geez.....
that's awful.

Hey Reena= I say go for a chunky diamond band for the right hand wedding ring

reena

Ideal_Rock
lol, mmm, leave it to you to pick the one stone that's an international jet-setter!
2.gif
but you're right, it must be a niiiiice one. when is it due to conclude its world tour?

reena

Ideal_Rock
7/1: chunky how? like with gi-normous stones?

diamondgirl777

Rough_Rock
reena-
sorry to butt into this conversation and a little late i moght add, but i am going through the exact same emotions as you are waiting for your ring. my situation is slightly different being that i am aleady married and this is an upgrade ring not my first, although i do miss those jitters that came along with getting engaged and seeing my ring in the flesh for the first time. but this is a nightmare. as you know, we chose the 5.96 cushion and we sent it to our friend who we bought the stone from to her jeweler. well it is annoying the s...t out of me cause i am a bit of a control freak and not being able to contact this guy and be there step by step to make sure he is doing what i want is killing me. i am so nervous that when we finally get the ring back, i am not going to be pleased with the way they did it and am going to have to send it back, and worse have to wait another who knows how long... then i am worried cause by the time this is all over with, my husband's friend who we bought the stone from is going to hate me because i literally have been calling every single day to find out what is happening and when it is going to be ready. they said a week from today, but they can't promise anything cause of the jewish holiday and everything is really backed up. but anyways, just thought i'd share my frustrations with someone who can truly relate!!!

reena

Ideal_Rock
hi diamondgirl! i feel your pain! i too am a control freak and a second guesser, and t'm trying to tell myself that's why i'm freaking out right now and reassure myself that i'm going to love it.

don't worry--i just know your ring is going to be gorgeous. it's a 6c diamond for god's sakes!
9.gif
it's going to be amazing. aren't your friends and family just going to pass out when they see it!?!?!?

exactly what did you end up doing for the setting/prongs?

ep6585

Brilliant_Rock
MMM - be patient. Jon will find the perfect diamond for you. Whatever cut/shape it might be.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Thanks EP!!! The problem is, is that I think I've found a great stone...but it's going to Hong Kong WITHOUT ME!!! lol

reena

Ideal_Rock
oh wow MMM: this is like a moment right out of a movie, where your very future hangs in the balance!

this is no time to be level-headed: get on the next plane to hong kong and BRING HER HOME, MMM! it's just like the "friends" finale or that movie "family man" with nik cage! go find it, and tell it, "I CHOOSE US!"

it's so romantic

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results