shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling Marriahlyn-Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
I found this on another post. Marriahlyn, please post details about this red ring please!
1.gif

The reason why I ask...My grandmother had a very similar ring. I''m not sure of the stone and was wondering if you know more about the origin of your ring. Plus it''s gorgeous!

redrubyjaime123456.jpg

marriahlyn

Shiny_Rock
Oh that picture is so bad. I couldn''t find my camera at the time. My diamond even looks icky and it''s an E Ideal cut!! The stone is a synthetic ruby 12 X 8 1/2mm that is about 35 years old. The setting has about 6 prongs on the ends and then a tiny diamond on either side of the setting. I would take another picture but it''s out being reset..............my MIL gave it to me and it''s like a size 2 1/2 and I need a 7 so there was no way to resize it without compromising the setting......it was going to cost $200 and I don''t like yellow gold. I''ll take more pics of the stone and empty setting when and if I ever get it back...........having trouble with the vendor (not a PS vendor).

I wish the stone were real, it''d be worth a MINT. It''s rich crimson red, never seen anything like it.

Jaime

marriahlyn

Shiny_Rock
My got the stone loose as a present and had it set. I think it was somewhere in Virginia but that''s all I know about it. She has so much jewelry, this piece was a non-issure for her that she never wore. Since then, I''ve received 2 more rubies as presents in yellow gold. I''m just going to have to rodium them for now until I can afford to reset. One is marquise, the other is rounded trillion.a

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results