shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling Mara. Need your help pleaseeeeeeeeee!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

trentfrog

Rough_Rock
This is an urgent message going out to Mara, my 4 prong eternity expert. I really need your help in deciding what style of engagement ring I should pair with my 3/4 eternity 4 prong wedding band (with round stones). I seem to be doing it backwards. Choosing the style of band before the engagement ring. I love, love, love the security, the bling factor and the straight edge of a 4 prong eternity band like the one you have but I have no idea what style to choose for the engagement ring.

All I know is I want a 1 ct ideal princess stone for the engagment ring with a very small amount of bling on the sides. I don´t care for the solitare look and I´m not found of the channel and shared prong look. Is there any other styles left? I´m so confused and I really have left this going for too long. I need to come up with something very, very soon.

Can you help?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ll give you a bump for mara...although I''m not sure how much time she spends in Rocky Talky anymore
1.gif

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If Mara doesnt come on soon, maybe you can post a picture of your wedding band. We would be happy to give
you ideas or suggestions.
1.gif

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
Trent, I can tell you that Mara''s diamond e-ring is also a 4-prong eternity style band with slightly larger stones.

The stones in her e-ring are 3-pointers; the stones in her w-band are 2-pointers.

I know she''s fond of a specific Ritani solitaire, but since you''re not into solitaires, I''m guessing the more ''matching'' type e-ring style might be a better fit for you.

Here is a link to the thread with a boatload of pictures of her set.

trentfrog

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/8/2009 10:37:31 AM
Author: tyty333
If Mara doesnt come on soon, maybe you can post a picture of your wedding band. We would be happy to give
you ideas or suggestions.
1.gif

Thanks guys for responding to me so quickly. The wedding band I´m having made will basically look just like Mara´s. I have attached a picture. The only problem is I don´t know for the life of me what style of engagement ring to get. I think having a 4 prong eternity engagement ring with a center princess paired with the 4 prong wedding band is too much bling for me but I don´t want a solitaire or channel set diamonds. I still need some bling on the engagement ring though. Can anyone give me some design ideas?

Many, Many Thanks

maras 4 prong.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results