shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling "LYNN B" I think I bought your setting?????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Lynn B, I think I just bought your ering setting from Pearlmans.... :) I searched the website today to see who Uneek designers were and woooooo your photos popped up. I was shocked to see it was the exact ring I was thinking of buying!!!!! I purchased it today :) It is soppose to ship Fedex overnight soooooo I should have it tomorrow.... I HOPE :) I have looked at it a hundred times and debated it but went for it yesterday. It looks alot like my current ring but has the major BLING I love. I love my current ring but wanted two side bands and could never find anything that looked right and this ring looks like it has two side bands. I am so excited and hope my 1.61 ct. looks good in it. They are going to consign my current set for me!!!! I did a little research and see you have come along way since getting the ring. Please give me ring details and tell me about your upgrades.... I am sooo nervous and excited. I think it is me to a T but am nervous :) WOOOOOOOOOO I hope you get this :)

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
I almost missed this thread!!!!
23.gif

YAY, WOO! Yep, that's it and that's me!!! Congratulations! I am so excited for you!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I think you will LOVE the setting! I always loved chunkier rings and fell in love with that one when I saw it locally (it was quite expensive, too!) But then I shortly got DSS *BAD* and I needed to do anything I could to make that center diamond look *BIGGER*... which included a thinner setting and an upgrade to a bigger diamond! (Sad to say, DSS is still with me! I must need a 5 carater on a 1mm band! Haha!)

So, it was only my own pathetic SICKNESS
2.gif
that made me change that ring... nothing else. It's a beautiful ring, and major blingarific
30.gif
, and I think your stone will look STUNNING in it! (I had my 1.53 in it, so yours will be even BIGGER! WooHoo!)

Please keep me posted on what you think of it. I am so excited for you!

Lynn

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
YEA!!!! I am so excited I found you :) I love what I think is your new set... Similar to Mara''s ???? however, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this Uneek setting. How long did you wear it??? I know what you mean about want a larger center stone. My guy just got me the 1.61 and my setting just never set it off. I love how this ring lets the diamond sit high :) I was so excited to see your pictures.. I have never bought a used ring and could tell it was loved ......WOOOOOO I am soppose to get it tomorrow. I will keep you updated. I really like Pearlmans they were just great. :) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO did I say I am excited :) WOOOOOO I can''t wait to get it :)

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aw, that''s so cute. Hey Lynnb, can I buy your current setting when you switch someday??? LOL!!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2007 10:44:02 PM
Author: kcoursolle

Aw, that's so cute. Hey Lynnb, can I buy your current setting when you switch someday??? LOL!!
LOL! Sure! Just remind me when the time comes and I finally can't stand it anymore and I find some swoopy, scoopy, 6-prong solitaire with cathedral arms and a soft rounded shank... oh... SOMEBODYSTOPME!!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Waiting waiting waiting. Due to a bad winter storm I didn''t receive it this morning. We are hoping I get it around 3:30....OH MY

Beeweaver

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous setting. Enjoy!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Oh Woo! I''ve been thinking about you all day. I was afraid of a delivery delay -- we are having a big snow storm here in PA, too. Well, keep me posted, I''m dying to hear!

Lynn

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOO our shipping department called UPS and they said it is on the truck to be delivered anytime :) WOOOOOOOOO

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Never mind ;( delivery driver just came......package stuck in Toledo.....booooohoooo hopefully tomorrow ....I''ll keep you updated

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Awwwwwww, bummer! I HATE THAT!!!
39.gif

Where are you at, anyway, Woo?

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I received my new beautiful setting at 9:00 am :) WOOOOOOO I barely got to look at it before running to my jeweler them see if my stone will fit and resize :) WOOOOOOOOOO You have tiny fingers. I wear a 5 but could barely get it on
7.gif
SOOOOOOOOO of course they want to place a new head on it ...............money honey and then resize it but FOR A PREMIUM it may be done this evening!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be back very soon with details...

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Lynn B..... The ring is GOURGEOUS!!!! I can''t wait to see it done.... I think it will show off my center stone so much better than my current setting. My jeweler looked shocked when I brought it in..... The quality is wonderful.... :) OH MY GOODNESS, I now have a solid platinum set and this ring holds its own!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!!!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Woo, you just MADE MY DAY! I am sooooo happy and excited for you!
36.gif
Enjoy!

I cannot WAIT to see it finished. Must. Post. 1,000. Photos. PLEASE!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I will keep you posted :) I am sooo excited about it.... YEA
36.gif
36.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Another day
7.gif
They said that they had to order a new head so I wont get it till tomorrow night
7.gif
Oh well, honestly that is really fast!!! Just so excited to get it!!! I bought my original set from them. I guess UNEEK has been there and done a show for them. They were very familiar with the designer.... More details tomorrow and photos.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait to see how it looks woo!!

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
I think it''s so sweet that Lynn''s ring is going to such a good home
face23.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yippeee for a good home!!!! Woooo, I am excited for you!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GREAT It''s so cool that it''s going to work for you! Can''t wait to see the photos.

PLEASE PLEASE post photos of your stone in the before setting and in this new setting. PLEASE

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I finally have it :) WOOOOOO Ok, It took until 9:00 pm to get it back.. I showed up at 7:30 and it wasn''t done. He brought it out and it was stunning but HUGE on my finger....DEVASTATE. Thent my jeweler offered to stay and size it back down :) WOOOOOOOOO It was a 4.75 and they took it to a 5.00 I LOVE IT!!! I have stared at it all night. A total of 4.09ct. on one finger. Lynn, I am thrilled..... I will post pictures in the morning :)) FYI: My jeweler showed it to me in the UNEEK brochure.... Thank you so much for keeping such good care of it. :) Pictures tomorrow.
Also, they ordered in the exact same style head (double prong).... LOVE IT! I told no one and my daughter spotted it across the room
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
How exciting Woooo.
36.gif
I think it''s great you got Lynn''s setting, like it went to a good home kind of thing.
2.gif
I can''t wait for the pics. Get that camera ready!!!!
1.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Woooo, here we go.... Please excuse my nails..... :)

Picture 607.jpg

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOWOOWOWOWOOWOW !!! Loving it soooooooooo much

Picture 608.jpg

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I am outside in the snow...

Picture 612.jpg

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
This setting shows off my diamond soooooooooooo much better :)

Picture 604.jpg

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Lynn...... This setting has been waiting on me.... This morning I went to Cracker Barrell and the ladies at the register were all over my new ring :) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO It is really comfortable :)

Picture 603.jpg

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
here is my old set

Picture 535.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results