shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling LOGR Legacy owners - does it sit as low as this BevK?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
I''m worried about the LOGR being too high, so can any of you LOGR owners compare it with this BevK side view? I though it would be too much to ask for side-view pics of your setting, but hey, if you''ve got them, I''d love to see.

And I hope RocknRepublicRy doesn''t mind that I''ve snagged his very helpful pic.

BevK sideview.jpg

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Which LOGR are you wanting to compare it to?

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/26/2009 1:21:00 PM
Author: MonkeyPie
Which LOGR are you wanting to compare it to?
The Legacy-style. Here''s a pic.

8mm LOGR.jpg

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Ah, gotcha.

I don't own it, so take my words with a grain of salt - but a look at the side view of the BevK and the side view of the LOGR Legacy makes me think the LOGR would sit higher, mostly because it is designed so that a band can sit flush, so the head sort of "sits" on top of the band. The BevK does not. Get what I mean?

ETA: Now that I look closer, the BevK does actually have the same sort of look with the head sitting on top of band - so I stand corrected, maybe? It actually looks to me now like the Bevk might be sitting higher.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The LOGR sits higher, I know because I have that one.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
It definitely sits a bit higher in pics . . . here are 3 of mine on their heads.

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
And my Garnet on the finger.

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
And a finger shot of the Mozambique.

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Last one - empty setting on my finger.

original.aspx

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Thanks TL and Lauren - very helpful! Frankly though, I''m not sure the LOGR is that much higher, because the BevK setting has a band underneath the gallery to allow a WB to sit flush. It''s not obvious from the BevK side shot, but you can tell from the profile shot. Either way, thanks for chiming in, and Lauren, I loved your pics.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results