shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling Kittybean......are you around?

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
Kittybean....would you mind sharing the size of the stones in your bezel set wring? I have been considering one from Brian Gavin that is 1 pointers, but worried that wouldn''''t give me enough sparkle.....

I''ll bump for you...

but I think kittybean wears like a size 2ish or something, so her stones will look a lot larger on her.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Hi there, Taylorbug! (Love the exclamation point in your name, by the way!)

My wedding ring has 16 3.5-point ACAs. I think the size is just right, of course
3.gif
. Here''s a link to my thread about it if you''re interested. I do have really small fingers--I wear a 2.5 on my left ring finger--but I wanted something that wouldn''t get totally lost next to my e-ring, and I feel like it''s delicate, but substantial enough to wear alone. Here''s a bad picture of it by itself that I took minutes after I ripped open the box in the FedEx parking lot:

Spring%2009%20024%20xs.jpg

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
One pointers are *very* small. Geckodani actually has a band with bezel one pointers, and D&T had one too a while back. Try hunting down their threads to see!

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
If it helps, the smaller diamonds in my band are .02 and the larger are .05 -- you can see some handshots at the bottom of the page here. I wear a size 5. IRL, my band is sparkly but not overwhelmingly so. I think somewhere in the middle, like kittybean's band, would be a great size if all the diamonds are the same size
1.gif

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/30/2010 4:53:24 PM
Author: kittybean
Hi there, Taylorbug! (Love the exclamation point in your name, by the way!)

My wedding ring has 16 3.5-point ACAs. I think the size is just right, of course
3.gif
. Here''s a link to my thread about it if you''re interested. I do have really small fingers--I wear a 2.5 on my left ring finger--but I wanted something that wouldn''t get totally lost next to my e-ring, and I feel like it''s delicate, but substantial enough to wear alone. Here''s a bad picture of it by itself that I took minutes after I ripped open the box in the FedEx parking lot:

Spring%2009%20024%20xs.jpg
Kittybean..thanks so much..your rings are beautiful....and OMG, I didn''t even know they made rings in a 2 1/2....wow, what a petite little finger. But GORGEOUS!!! Thanks again for sharing!
30.gif

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/30/2010 9:29:26 PM
Author: dreamer_d
One pointers are *very* small. Geckodani actually has a band with bezel one pointers, and D&T had one too a while back. Try hunting down their threads to see!
dreamer...I think you are right! I wear a 5 1/2 so I think the 1 pointers are gonna be too small to suit me. I appreciate your information...
35.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/30/2010 10:43:26 PM
Author: Taylorbug!

Date: 4/30/2010 9:29:26 PM
Author: dreamer_d
dreamer...I think you are right! I wear a 5 1/2 so I think the 1 pointers are gonna be too small to suit me. I appreciate your information...
35.gif
I think 3 pointers is about perfect if you want all of them the same size.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results