shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling Kaleigh

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Lisa,

Did you ever post a picture of your Sapphire ring, you purchased from The Natural Sapphire Company? I would love to see it.

Steven Bliss is wonderful to work with isn''t he?

Linda

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
He''s such a doll Linda. I''ll work on getting some pics.... There is one on his site that is very similar to my ring, it''s more expensive than mine was. Look on page 3, top left. Blue cushion sapphire with diamond cushion sides. It''s the same setting...

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow Lisa, that is gorgeous. You did a fantastic job, picking out the side diamonds. It is beautiful.
30.gif

Linda

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much Diamondseeker.

Lisa your rings are to die for. Wowie. They are beautiful. Love your pink sapphire too. What a beautiful shade of Pink. Where in the world did you find that one??????

Linda

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I got the stone locally and then had them source the sides for me. It''s really a fun color. A little bit deeper than bubble gum. I adore that ring. Thanks for the compliments Linda. Thinking good thoughts for tomorrow. I hope all goes well. Let us know.
1.gif
Lisa

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bling Queen with the tiny hands. I curse you!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/7/2007 9:43:52 PM
Author: diamondfan
Bling Queen with the tiny hands. I curse you!
HA!!! I only wish I had your stuff, but I do love trying it on!!!
31.gif
That''s the best part!!!
1.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you for your good wishes Lisa, DH is soooooo nervous about tomorrow.

I imagine you need sunglasses trying on Caroline''s gigantic diamond ring, tee hee.

Linda

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/7/2007 9:54:07 PM
Author: Linda W
Thank you for your good wishes Lisa, DH is soooooo nervous about tomorrow.

I imagine you need sunglasses trying on Caroline''s gigantic diamond ring, tee hee.

Linda
How did DH''s surgery go today??

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Lisa,

He is miserable. The surgery went fine. He had to sleep sitting up last night. The Dr. didn''t want him laying down at all. He had to sleep sitting up in his easy chair. Our little Lhasa Apso, Miss Mazie, slept with him all night, it was too cute. I checked on him all night to see if he was OK. He came to bed at 8:30 this morning and is snoring away.

The Dr. shaved the bone and stuck a big pin in his shoulder. NO more motorcycles for the DH. I almost lost him in the accident and I don''t'' want to take another chance. We squabble all the time about getting another Harley Davidson. I admit we did have fun going on Sunday rides. It was our time together for a ride and Sunday Brunches together.

The rides were beautiful along the Delta, but I want him with me for the rest of our lives. We have a 5th wheel and we took the bike camping with us and rode it to Monterey and Carmel, which was beautiful too, but his life is more important. I don''t ever want to hear a Dr. tell me again that I am lucky I am not a widow.

Thank you for asking about him Lisa. You are such a dear person. I wish I could meet you in person sometime.

Linda

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results