shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling Gypsy - Steven Kirsch question

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hi Gypsy, I remember you had Steven complete a halo re-do on your beautiful asscher. If you don't mind my asking, how long did it take Steven to complete your halo? The reason I'm asking...I sent my old ring setting in for Steven to re-do the prongs, but it will be 6 weeks (tomorrow). I've contacted him on several occasions and he promised me a couple times that it would be ready by the end of the week (on 5/21/12 and 6/5/12), but I've received nothing.

I really don't want to be a bother to him, but I'm getting a little frustrated. My appraiser is holding on to my appraisal (for 2 rings made two months ago by Steven) because I'm waiting for him to complete this ring. I know he is very busy, and was quite understanding when their was a delay with the halo ring and diamond band he made for me earlier, but I don't know what else to do...Am I being unreasonable for thinking it should have been completed in less than 6 weeks? I would greatly appreciate your input (or anyone else's for that matter).

Thank you!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bother him. Six weeks have gone by. Get on your email and tell him you need a firm commitment and your ring back.

I have no idea how much time mine took. My memory is like swiss cheese with details like that, I'm sorry. I wasn't wearing the ring at the time so it didn't matter to me when it got back.

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thanks, for the response! I will message him again tomorrow!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results