shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling Firegodess

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bluehue

Shiny_Rock
Firegoddess-

I just saw on the internet news that Grey's Anatomy is spinning off a show with Addison Shepherd as the main character. Your Avitar is now a leading lady.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm not FG but grey's is my favorite show. Ok, I so don't want a spin off. other than fraiser spin offs never work and it will ruin the chemistry of the cast that's there. I don't want addison to leave grey's, even if it's her own show
39.gif

do you have a link?

Judi W

Shiny_Rock
Right now we just want to get to Thursday Night and find out what happens to Meredith! Last weeks show left me on the edge of the chair!!!! Best show on TV, without a doubt.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I think it's a really bad idea
38.gif
Leave Addison alone...she's about to get all cozy with Alex!! Did anyone here if tomorrow's episode is a rerun? DH told me he read that. How could it be true??? Poor Meredith is at death's door
23.gif
I can't wait another week!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
risingsun, tomorrow is the 3rd episode, you can see the promo on grey''s site..

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/21/2007 4:53:17 PM
Author:bluehue
Firegoddess-

I just saw on the internet news that Grey's Anatomy is spinning off a show with Addison Shepherd as the main character. Your Avitar is now a leading lady.
Hey, thanks for the heads up!
35.gif
I'm definitely Team Addison. Kate Walsh is gorgeous (and pretty darn funny too - happened to see her on Jimmy Kimmel last week). I'm totally shocked that they're considering a spinoff with her as a leading lady. I think her character is fantastic and could definitely lead a show (much moreso than Meredith, who got a little sympathy from me when they showed how heinously evil her mother is, but I still think she's mostly kinda whiny).

I do think Addison and Alex are cute together. Of course, can they really do the show with every intern sleeping with every attending? LOL.
2.gif
Part of me thinks that Alex and Izzy should be together. I will definitely be tuning in to the spinoff to see how that goes. It's an interesting concept. I was excited for Addison to get together with McSteamy but when he turned out to be a man-ho, I lost interest in that. I'd like to see something nice happen to her!!!

Anyway, yes, I have thought way too much about characters that are not real people! hee hee.

Last comment - I love Addy's red/white glasses
30.gif
9.gif
Very 'sexy librarian' I love that look!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results