shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling Ellen

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ellen, I am trying to find out what camera you use for photographing your ring. I thought I read it, but now I can''t find the post. Thanks a million!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey Skippy, it''s a Cannon PowerShot A75.

You looking to get a new camera?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
My husband has a fancy digital that is kind off limits to me since I break things. I have a cannon sure shot nondigital. Now I want to join the digital age. Do you like yours?
Thanks!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah, I do. It''s old, relatively speaking as far as digital goes, going on 5 years I think. I''m not sure if they even sell it still...

But it does everything I need, so I''m happy to hang onto it for the moment.

I would definitely recommend a Cannon point and shoot. I know there''s been a few on here who''ve recently purchased from their line, and seemed to be pleased. You might try doing a search on here and see if anything pops up. Names are escaping me at the moment, although I''m pretty sure LynnB bought one.

HTH

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ellen, I have a question for you, too!

Can you even tell the difference between your G and H earring stones? Do you think H is safe for both? I know you have the G e-ring. I just want to be sure I am okay with H rather than G for studs.

Thanks!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/30/2006 2:16:37 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Ellen, I have a question for you, too!

Can you even tell the difference between your G and H earring stones? Do you think H is safe for both? I know you have the G e-ring. I just want to be sure I am okay with H rather than G for studs.

Thanks!
No. Not at all ds. Yes, I think H''s would be fine.

And I''ll tell you also, one is VS2, one is SI1, and although I haven''t spent hours looking (I''m getting laxer about things), I can''t see anything through the loupe on the SI1.
2.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great! Thanks, Ellen! I just needed reassurance!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
You''re welcome. Can''t wait to see what you''ve got up your sleeve.
5.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am insane and should have waited until exactly what I wanted became available...but I guess that is what trade-in and return policies are for!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results