Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling Ellen

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ellen, I am trying to find out what camera you use for photographing your ring. I thought I read it, but now I can''t find the post. Thanks a million!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey Skippy, it''s a Cannon PowerShot A75.

You looking to get a new camera?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
My husband has a fancy digital that is kind off limits to me since I break things. I have a cannon sure shot nondigital. Now I want to join the digital age. Do you like yours?
Thanks!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah, I do. It''s old, relatively speaking as far as digital goes, going on 5 years I think. I''m not sure if they even sell it still...

But it does everything I need, so I''m happy to hang onto it for the moment.

I would definitely recommend a Cannon point and shoot. I know there''s been a few on here who''ve recently purchased from their line, and seemed to be pleased. You might try doing a search on here and see if anything pops up. Names are escaping me at the moment, although I''m pretty sure LynnB bought one.

HTH

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ellen, I have a question for you, too!

Can you even tell the difference between your G and H earring stones? Do you think H is safe for both? I know you have the G e-ring. I just want to be sure I am okay with H rather than G for studs.

Thanks!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/30/2006 2:16:37 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Ellen, I have a question for you, too!

Can you even tell the difference between your G and H earring stones? Do you think H is safe for both? I know you have the G e-ring. I just want to be sure I am okay with H rather than G for studs.

Thanks!
No. Not at all ds. Yes, I think H''s would be fine.

And I''ll tell you also, one is VS2, one is SI1, and although I haven''t spent hours looking (I''m getting laxer about things), I can''t see anything through the loupe on the SI1.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
You''re welcome. Can''t wait to see what you''ve got up your sleeve.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am insane and should have waited until exactly what I wanted became available...but I guess that is what trade-in and return policies are for!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.