shape
carat
color
clarity

*calling coatimundi*

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jen2M

Rough_Rock
I love your ring! It is really close to what I would like to create. I think I read that you got your ring from the LA mart and I and wondering if you can give me the contact info on where you got it. Also, I am wondering if you wouldn''t mind giving me that price range that this jeweler works in. I love the Tiffany repo look, but we are really trying to keep the cost down as we are wanting to put most everything into the stone.

Thanks so much!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Hey Jen!
I just posted a link to that thread on your smtr thread. His info is on page 4 of that thread--just scroll down a bit.

His prices are comparable to Whiteflash.

HTH!

eta: sorry, forgot to say thanks for the compliment! I have the flu, and my head
is sooo cloudy...

https://www.pricescope.com/forum/op-requested/new-ring-upgrade-is-here-t77156.html (Here's the link too!)

jen2M

Rough_Rock
thanks for the info! I hope you feel better! Yuck that is no fun!

I acutally just saw the other link you had on that page for bridalrings.com. I am really liking the look of their tiffany 6 prong. The metal looks a bit off in the pic, but I like the design and you can''t beat that price. Did you see this one in person?

I tried to upload a pic of it, but I am having a hard time.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
I haven't seen their solitaires. I got my oval three stone platinum setting from them, and I absolutely adore it!

Their web photos are not so good. (they should really fix that!--but they're not really a web company per se) You definitely should have a look in the store.

I got my solitaire from the other vendor I listed on that thread. He's not even much of a solitaire guy. He has more ornate settings--but I asked him to find me the best Tiffany-esque 6 prong he could, and he found me exactly what I wanted.

I'd visit Bridal Rings for sure, though--I had a great experience with them. I'd call in advance and let them know exactly what you want.

HTH!

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Jen2M! I went to Coati''s source in the LA Jewelry Mart to get that Tiffany repro. Thanks Coati!
emsmile.gif

Only difference is that mine is a knife edge. For the price, you can''t beat it!!!!! And let me tell you...I LOVE IT!!!!! I reset my 1.61 RB from a halo to this solitaire and I just adore it. I also had them make me a matching knife edge band.

I called Bridal Rings about their setting and the guy actually quoted me a price quite a bit higher than what you see on the website. It would still be worth a visit to them though while you''re down there.

Good luck!

jen2M

Rough_Rock
thanks! I want to check out both of them!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results