shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling CHARMYPOO

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
here she is... is this a winner for you? it''s too large for me
39.gif

http://www.acstones.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=141&idproduct=2825

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I just saw your post now. I did purchase the stone before seeing your post although the stone is big for me too. I wanted a 7 MM. I will let you know how it looks. Hopefully, it isn''t too light :razz:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Charmy- i just bought a 7mm stone from barry he just finished cutting it, and it is slightly darker than yours a hint lighter than the first tourmaline he posted... he said it was brighter... so maybe if the stones don''t work for you or I we can swap
31.gif
i can''t wait to see your stone it is such a lovely shade...

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
It sounds like you got the stone I am looking for :razz:

I had a 7 mm setting made so I don''t know how to make this stone fit.

Do you have pics of your stone? I wanna see!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh it looks like this, but I confirmed with Barry that it was lighter than this photo (at first I thought it was identical to the first tourmaline I posted which was too dark for me)... I know poor Barry i keep telling him nope nope nope, and finally the one he just finished tonight and emailed me about it, since I kept bugging him... such a great guy...

tourmaline2ndpinkbarry.JPG

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I also can''t wait until your stone arrives. I think the color is lovely. I bother him non-stop too .. I think we all do :)

I wonder who picked up the Tanga Garnet.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/4/2009 9:38:16 PM
Author: CharmyPoo
I also can''t wait until your stone arrives. I think the color is lovely. I bother him non-stop too .. I think we all do :)

I wonder who picked up the Tanga Garnet.
we''ll have to check with Marcy- She said something about being on barry''s waiting list for asscher/octagnonal modify..

I so want to see those pictures too!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I received the stone today. It is beautifully cut and a lovely pink (I am not seeing the lavender in the lighting available to me). The stone really sparkles. Love it :)

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Charmypoo!! Can we see it??

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/8/2009 6:54:47 PM
I received the stone today. It is beautifully cut and a lovely pink (I am not seeing the lavender in the lighting available to me). The stone really sparkles. Love it :)
So you are keeping it?

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/8/2009 8:03:18 PM
Author: Chrono
Date: 6/8/2009 6:54:47 PM

So you are keeping it?

Keeping it or not, let''s see some photos
36.gif

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I think so. It is a light stone but not as pale as I was expecting .. more vibrant pink than the photos.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results