shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling Cartier Trinity ring (or similar) owners

lovemybling

Brilliant_Rock
If you have a trinity ring, whether Cartier or not, what size did you order. Did you get your true size or did you go up? I am thinking about getting one but am unsure what size to get. Because of the three bands do you treat it like a wider band and go up in size a little. I am primarily thinking to wear it as a RHR and I am right handed. Also if you have pictures that would be great as well.

Thanks
:bigsmile:

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
I recommend you go to a Cartier store and try them on. The sales person will show you the best way to slip it on. I tried on several different sizes before I found the one that was most comfortable.

lovemybling

Brilliant_Rock
That would be good advise but I think the closest one is in LA. I am in Utah. That is why I was asking my PS "friends" for some advise. :bigsmile:

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Several of us PSers went to a Cartier store and tried on the trinity. A few of us wore the same size ring, but we were fitted with different sizes of the trinity. Wish I had one to gush about!

brellymom

Shiny_Rock
I have a trinity ring from rollingring.com. I love it and it's so much less expensive than cartiers- esp for a RHR. I ordered same size as reg ring. I think they have a return guarantee if it doesn't fit.

blueiris

Brilliant_Rock
I have the Cartier rolling ring. I bought it many years ago and the SA advised me to get my regular size even though it's a fairly wide ring. And she was right; my regular size fit fine. I too had to order it since I live nowhere near a Cartier store but I was assured that if the size didn't fit I could return it for the correct size.

I never wear mine any more - not because I don't like it, but because I can't leave it alone! I drove myself crazy rolling it up and down my finger. I guess I'm a fidgety person. :D

lovemybling

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for much for your help. I am looking forward to having a versitle piece. It is good to know that I should stick to my normal size. As for playing with it, I guess I will just have to wait and see :naughty:

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
Mine is actually a quarter size smaller than my true size. I have heard of a few other people doing this, too. The "space" that exists because of the way the three bands lay together adds a tiny bit of extra room.

lovemybling

Brilliant_Rock
EHR2009...HMMM well that give me something to think about or maybe at ask about. I will ask the jeweler who is going to make it, if that would be true. Since I am going to be wearing it primarily on my right hand (I am am right handed) I was thinkin about getting it a 4.5. Which would be my true size. I am thinking about getting one with pave stones on ALL of the bands so I want to get the sizing right :naughty:

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
EHR2009|1289148077|2757527 said:
Mine is actually a quarter size smaller than my true size. I have heard of a few other people doing this, too. The "space" that exists because of the way the three bands lay together adds a tiny bit of extra room.

Ditto. I haves 3 broad bands pave trinity. Ususally I am size 52 RH middle finger, I went with 51 but its still a bit loose, I should have gone 50!

Rose-E

Shiny_Rock
My BF got me one on our trip to Japan. I tried on the super thin one and the regular (2mm??) and the super thin was was falling off my finger in the same size of the bigger once which fit like a glove. I know, I'm not being really helpful am i? The wider one was my true size though if that helps. :wink2:

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I have the Trinity with the scattered diamonds on the band. It was true to my ring size.

055%20a.jpg

penskip

Rough_Rock
I have a size 52 and my ring size is about a 6.5. Hope that helps

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results