shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling Bee* and others with Manolo Blahnik "Something Blues"

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dreaming of the day

Shiny_Rock
Hi Bee* and others,

I was searching in some of the older posts, and saw that you (Bee*) got my dream wedding shoes for Christmas, the Manolo Blahnik something blue shoes. Are they comfortable? I would have to order them online as there are no stores where I live that sell them, so anything you can tell me about them before hand would be sooo appreciated. Do they fit true to size, are they narrow or wide?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

DOTD

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi
35.gif
They are very comfy. I would definitely order them half a size up though as I find the pair I have are a tiny bit tight in length and normally I find that Manolos run true to size. I''ll try and get some photos up over the weekend as I know that I''ve been slow getting them up here. They''re a gorgeous shoe and the colour of them is amazing!

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
Hi! I second Bee! I wear a size 6 in most shoes and I wear a 36 in most Manolos (MaryJanes, Carolyne, Prisca, etc.) but I bought my Hangisi''s in a 36.5 and they are very comfortable. If you are worried about the height, just keep in mind that some retailers sell them in the 105mm heel height and some carry the 90mm heel height. I bought mine in the 105mm.

I hope this helps!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
oops wrong thread

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results