carat
color
clarity

Calling Baseball and Bling Fans

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
20180622_175013-1.jpg

My husband's coworker went to the Astros game this week and they gave a World Series replica ring to every ticket holder. I thought yall would enjoy the magnitude of it. Lol, yes, everything is bigger in Texas!

The Astros winning the World Series was so uplifting for our city after the devastation of Harvey last year. This ring means a lot to Houston, gawdy as it may be! :)

Shown next to my bitty bitty 3 ct ACA!

@Texas Leaguer I thought you might enjoy this!

20180622_203810-1.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is cool and HUGE... Seriously, I wonder if the baseball players wear their rings (when not playing ball)?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow - what a ring!! I too wonder how much wear they get out of them. Thanks for sharing - not many things that will dwarf a three carat ACA! Lol!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is cool and HUGE... Seriously, I wonder if the baseball players wear their rings (when not playing ball)?

We sat a few seats down from Justin Verlander at a Rockets playoff game a few weeks ago. He had it on and I could easily see it from about 10 seats away! But that was the start of baseball season and he probably just had it on for the optics. He was sitting with the Astros owners and they both had one on too. His wife, Kate Upton, was also there and had on her 8 ct ering!!! I was definitely trying to get a look at that, lol!

Johnbt

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Here you go...
www.tmz.com/2018/04/04/kate-upton-verlander-houston-astros-world-series-ring/

0404-kate-upton-justin-verlander-ring-instagram-3.jpg 0404-kate-upton-justin-verlander-ring-instagram-2.jpg
"The World Series ring -- which Verlander got on Tuesday -- is 10.40 carats with 214 diamonds, 16 natural blue sapphires and 9 natural orange sapphires.

The ring has 11 custom diamonds that make up the "H" on the top of the piece -- one for every playoff victory ... and 101 diamonds overall on the top (one for every regular season win).

There are 56 diamonds which surround the "H" -- representing each season the Astros played until the first franchise title.

The engagement ring is reportedly 8 carats and worth $1.5 million."

It seems like only yesterday he was a hotshot high school pitcher from just west of town.
Fwiw, a friend has met her a few film openings and says she's every bit as funny and down to earth as she appears.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Those championship rings are just incredible to see aren't they?

Many years ago, I got to appraise a Dallas Cowboys championship ring that one of my clients had received as an executive of the Dallas Team the year they won the ring. The star was made of a round brilliant diamond and the tips from five marquise cut diamonds that had been cut to fit around the round diamond.

I used to tease my client that his right arm was two inches longer than his left from wearing the thing...

Wink

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you've ever been to the Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio you can see replicas of all the Super Bowl rings.
This was the highlight of my visit there, since I actually hate football.:lol-2:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We sat a few seats down from Justin Verlander at a Rockets playoff game a few weeks ago. He had it on and I could easily see it from about 10 seats away! But that was the start of baseball season and he probably just had it on for the optics. He was sitting with the Astros owners and they both had one on too. His wife, Kate Upton, was also there and had on her 8 ct ering!!! I was definitely trying to get a look at that, lol!

That's so funny...Kate Upton grew up where I live! She should hit her husband up for something that rivals his World Series Ring (not that 8 carats
isnt big enough!!!)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results