shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling all the Pregnant PS''ers

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
mlk, oh gosh hun, what a time you've had lately, I'm so sorry! Fingers and toes crossed on the job front for your hubby!!! I hope that rotten pre-e holds itself at bay at least so you can deliver at your hospital of choice. Best of luck!

meresal, looking gorgeous as always, and huge congrats on boy #2!! How exciting!!

Eek, lulu, so close for you now! Your DD was 9 days behind mine, now you've pipped me by 2 days! :wink2: Yay yay yay!
Hi and much love to everyone else! :wavey:

AFM, much the same here, yesterday was my last day at work which I'm a little bit sad about, but a bit relieved, getting through a 12 hour shift was a bit tricky, this kid is heavy!! I've definitely dropped a fair bit in the last 2 weeks or so. DH is nesting like crazy, which is so cute. He's madly trying to get all of our decking under the pergola finished before the baby gets here, because we all know how important an outside deck is for a newborn :rolleyes: I love his enthusiasm!

36 weeks 2 days

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just popping with congrats on all the new BABIES!! :love:

LAILA!! Yay! What a sweet little baby Catherine Emma is! So precious!!!!!!!!!! She is beautiful! And, you know me, I love a big baby too! Go Laila!! I love her name too btw!!! You will have to let us know what L thinks of all of this!! Congratulations mama!!

JGator, Kareena Lucie is just beautiful!! So precious! I love all of her cute little outfits too. Hee-hee. Especially the butterflies! Enjoy these newborn moments. They are so special. These little ones are amazing. Each day is new and different and so full of love. Congrats mama!!

Blondebunny, Congrats on your tiny little bundle. He is so sweet and little! And, your cat is hilarious!!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
What beautiful babies, mamas!!!!

Meresal--Girrrrrrrl, you look amazing! How exciting to be expecting boy #2!

Andi--My DH is the same way! He's doing something outside right now, too. I don't even know what it is, but he's up on the roof fixing some thing or other. Funny nesting hubbies. I can't imagine doing a 12-hour shift, you are a trooper! Here's hoping you have a lovely, relaxing few weeks at home before baby comes!

MLK--Oh, honey, I am so sorry for everything that's going on. Please come back and unload as much as you need to in this thread. I hope you feel better soon, and your DH can either go back to his last job or find a good new one. What rotten luck, you poor thing. Thinking of you.

Lulu--Wow, that changed due date must be a bit scary. No wonder everyone's functioning on exposed nerves in your house, we would be too! I hope things calm down enough for you to relax with your DH, and I hope that baby stays in there as long as possible!

I'm just checking in. Same old same old over here. DH and I are going to Babies R Us later today to look at car seats. This is going to be painful. DH grew up in a furniture family, so whenever we buy ANYTHING he basically has to take it apart and inspect it in the store. I still can't go back to our local Restoration Hardware, he and the manager dissected a huge display sofa right in the middle of the front display windows before DH would agree to buy it. :rolleyes: :cheeky: It will be interesting with the car seats. I think I'm going to bring a book. Picking out these large items is totally overwhelming, by the way.

I have a head cold, and I've found the most amazing, soothing thing for my throat: cut up a grapefruit and mix it with a spoonful of Fage and a bunch of honey. For some reason that concoction soothes my throat for hours and hours. And it's delicious. I've been obsessed with oranges, grapefruit, and apples lately, so I just stumbled upon this. I had no idea it would feel so good!

Other than that I'm just feeling very pregnant. I have four and a half weeks left of the semester, and now I'm feeling like a spectacle walking around the hallways. Students stare at my belly, every colleague I pass says something hilarious or clever about how close I am to popping. I'm just ready to be DONE, but of course I don't want to baby to come early, either. I feel so lucky to be so pregnant when it's colder out--at least I can sort of hide under lots of layers!

34w4d

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
This is WAY late, now that baby girl is 4 weeks old today, but I wanted to post my birth story!

10/12 - 39w1d

My last day of work. Well, I didn't know it would be my last day, but I was joking around like it would be and packed up all of my stuff and told everyone that I might see them on Monday, har har. I was fully expecting to go past my due date a week later!

DH and I headed to his parents' house for dinner with the family. My SIL gave me my pre-labor pedicure, so that when everything was all disgusting everywhere else on me, at least my feet would look good! We got home around 10:30 and got into bed shortly after.

Around 11:15, I sat up and pop! My water broke. Holy crap, this was actually happening! No slow build up of contractions or anything, we were having a baby tomorrow!

10/13 - 39w2d

My contractions started on the way to the hospital. We arrived at 12:15 and it was a looooong walk (okay, waddle) from the parking garage to the birthing center. I got into a gown and waited for the show to start. I was able to breathe through my contractions in bed, and nap a little between them. Poor DH did not nap. He should have, it was about to be the longest day of our lives! My advice to the soon-to-be-daddies out there if you labor through the night: SLEEP whenever you can. You will be immobile for the first day or two and he will be on diaper duty and picking baby up duty!

DH's family arrived at the hospital around 3:30, my parents got there at about 5:30. It was a party in my room! I'd been checked at 4:00, and was up to 7cm dilated from 3. The nurses at the station were rooting for a natural birth for me since I was doing so well. Breathing was really helping! Long and slow. It ruined my lips (they got SO chapped), but was worth it.

At 7, the nurse had me do some test pushes to see if I could move Harlowe down a bit. Figuring out HOW to push correctly was a weird experience. You really feel like you're going to explode, then you push harder, and that's the right way. Not fun!

I asked for an epidural at 8 am. I thought I wouldn't make it at that point; my contractions were coming hard and fast and the thought of going without drugs through the actual birth was terrifying. My nurse informed me that I was 3rd in line for the anesthesiologist and that baby could very well be here before I got drugged up. So I decided to power through!

8:45 - time to start pushing. After an hour both using a squat bar (which was SO helpful) and laying down, our sweet girl was born at 9:48. 8lbs and 18.5". We laughed, we cried, but mostly we couldn't stop staring at her. Sleep didn't really happen until Monday night, which was really hard. But healing is going well, breastfeeding is (now) going well, and our little pumpkin is the best thing that could have happened to us!

The first few days were SO hard. They really don't tell you how hard BFing is, how much pain you'll be in, and how much you'll cry. It was quite the rollercoaster! But it does get easier. :twirl:

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
haven how did the carseat hunt go? we are installing ours this afternoon & hoping that goes smoothly ;-) i have been obsessed w/apples lately too--i eat at least one a day! i hope these last weeks of your semester pass by quickly :)

sunnyd thanks for coming back & sharing your birth story. as i get closer & closer, i find reading other women's stories completly comforting because not one is the same (preparing me to be prepared for what i do not necessarily expect) and they all end with cute babies :)

afm: mostly a vent but first, some good news.
the good news is my bff just had her first baby girl this morning! i'm so excited for her & her DH & darling new little girl :)
the vent is that one of our other friends just called to say she was leaving the hospital & that the baby is adorable, etc. she also said that my bff has all the low down details for me (which i would expect), then made the comment that they agreed they didn't know if i'd be able to do it (it=labor in general. not specifically "natural" labor, bff had an epi & i plan to have one too & other friend does not have children yet.). i replied, "well, i am well aware that it is no walk in the park; while i know i cannot imagine the pain, i don't think i'm delusional about the pain level involved in birthing a child. and i love that bff thinks she & most every other woman on the planet can get thru it but i won't?!" i really don't know if bff made the comment exactly how it was relayed to me or if the other friend is inferring what she took from the conversation but either way it kinda ticked me off that one (or both of them) think that i will be UNABLE to make it through the pain of labor! and def not what i need to hear with less than 4 weeks till baby's arrival. grrrrr....

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sunny--Thank you for sharing your birth story, and congratulations! I love reading everyone's stories, it makes me feel better about nearing the end, myself.

Lulu--WHAAAAAT?! That's a ridiculous thing for anyone to say to you, let alone a good friend. Sounds like she just had a very insensitive moment. :-o :nono: I'm sorry she said that, but it really is ridiculous--OF COURSE you'll survive the pain. I'm so sorry she shared that "information" with you. BLECH.

Our shopping day went pretty well. We went to Babies R Us, which is so ginormous it makes me very uncomfortable. They gave us a scanner and we added a car seat, an extra base, and a stroller to our very short registry list. As expected, DH examined every single car seat, and in the end we decided on the Chicco KeyLite 30. (KeyFit 30? Something 30.) We liked the way it felt when we took it out of the base, and it was lighter than the others we liked in the end. As a bonus, it comes in an awesome orange color that looks like hiking gear to me, so I liked that. :cheeky:

We checked out the City Mini stroller on strong recommendation from several friends and liked that as well, so that's also on the list. Honestly, choosing baby gear is turning out to be crazy difficult. There are too many options out there, and it's just overwhelming. We're pretty minimalist in general, so we're not going to buy items until we know we'll use them, but still, it's a lot to figure out. Everyone tells me I need to get a pack n play, but I spent five minutes in that aisle and about lost my mind. I'm going to have to figure that one out later.

My FIL had a glider made specifically for us before he closed his furniture store a few years ago. I didn't know this until this weekend, so that is super awesome of him. We went to his house to check it out, and MAN that thing is comfy. I had a hard time getting out of it. He also has a crib and a dresser we can have. I think we'll use the crib but not the dresser, since we have a dresser we can use. The only bummer is that the crib and glider are white (the glider has blue cushions), which I don't love. If we were buying new furniture I'd buy dark woods, but I am SO not going to complain. Free is best. I also know that the quality of any furniture my FIL had made is going to be as good as it gets, so that's comforting. I dislike the color blue, but I can suck it up. :cheeky: Our nursery isn't going to be magazine-quality in terms of looks, but the less new stuff we accumulate, the better IMO.

There was this awesome employee in the baby store who helped us, and I asked him for his schedule! I'm definitely only going back when he's there. :cheeky:

How did everyone else pick what they were going to buy for the big items--car seats, strollers, etc????

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
haven i had a whole, long response written out to you but PS ate it :( so this is the abbreviated [ETA: or maybe not that abbreviated] version--hopefully still helpful. also, keep in mind that i'm a first time mom who's trying to figure out exactly what's "NEEDED" for this baby too!

carseat/stroller--we got a rec from our ob who has 2 small children & stated that he loved researching those items. we went w/the britax b-ready stroller (which can convert to an in-line double stroller) and the britax b-safe carseat during a promotion which let us buy the stroller & get the carseat for free. (you will find looking for the best combo of quality/price/duration of use is basically what guided all of our baby buying/registering decisions.)

PNP--we decided that it would be a useful item for us to have for travel & in our 2 story house. we registered for a pretty basic one w/the bassinet level (i think it was $70) and received it as a gift at our baby shower.

nursery furniture (crib/glider/dresser)--i wanted something sturdy, cheap, and attractive. ended up w/the classic jenny lind & couldn't be happier. we thrifted & revamped the glider & dresser/changing table.

other baby gear "needs"--i did register for and receive the infant seat (bouncer? these items were the MOST confusing to me), the baby carrier (DH's choice after much review & trying on in store was the Ergo), the baby playmate (which i don't think is at all necessary but the one we choose is just too cute!), and goodness knows what else. we did receive a swing although i didn't register for one & really had decided i wasn't going to purchase one unless i felt like our baby would really love it because they are bulky & expensive; so it's in the closet hopefully baby will love it & i'll find somewhere to put it.

as i mentioned, we really looked for the highest quality (based on amazon, blog, & youtube reviews) for the cheapest price really keeping in mind how often/long the item will be used. here were some of my favorite resources as i began to do our registry:
http://www.lucieslist.com -- my fav & i signed up for her email list & love receiving the weekly emails
http://www.naptimetales.com/2012/04/must-have-baby-registry-items.html
http://createstudio.blogspot.com/2012/05/how-in-world-to-register-for-your-first.html and then click on the list link that takes you to her very thorough google doc.

*any other specific questions, i'd be happy to answer. i really spent WEEKS (months?) on this & found it very, very overwhelming. i'm just crossing my fingers that we have enough stuff we "need" and not too much that we don't! :D

S&I

Brilliant_Rock
Haven, we also have the Chicco Keyfit30 car seat and Baby Jogger City Mini. I read lots of online reviews and trusted the staff at Buy Buy Baby. We actually also ended up getting the Baby Jogger City Elite not too long ago because of the bigger 'forever-air' tires and the higher weigh max. It's a lot bigger and heavier than the City Mini though, if that's a concern, but the ride is smoother. That's not to say that the City Mini isn't a smooth ride, just that the City Elite is smoothER, if that makes sense. I've heard some people say that the City Mini is like a little sports car, while the Elite is more like a Cadillac. I love love love the easy quick fold though!

lulu, the Ergo is the most awesome baby carrier, so your DH chose well. :)

Congrats to all the new mamas - BlondeBunny, Laila, and JGator!!! Love seeing all the new baby pics! :love: :love: :love:

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
AWESOME information ladies, thank you!

S&I--If you could do it over, would you have just started with the City Elite? We are clueless, so I'm thrilled to hear that someone else chose the same items we did! Thank you for this great info!

Lulu--Wow, that is such a lot of great information, thank you! I'm going to digest some of it and come back later. I'm happy to hear you went with a basic PNP for $70, some of them are upwards of $200 and I was all, "WHAAAT?!"

S&I

Brilliant_Rock
Haven, I think the answer is yes, we would have just gotten the City Elite to start with. I had wrongly assumed in my initial research that the bigger wheels were meant for jogging, but the City Elite is marketed as an all-terrain stroller and not as a jogging stroller. But we ended up using the City Mini as an in-house stroller so A can still ride around while he's inside the house, more as an entertainment factor than anything else. I've also heard great things about the City Select. That one also has the forever-air tires (rubber tires filled with foam instead of air, so you don't have to worry about flats), but it's also expandable to a double if you're thinking of #2 eventually. Baby Jogger makes great strollers though, so I'm sure you'll be happy with any of theirs that you end up choosing. Trying to figure out which stroller is best for you is tough though. How much will you be strolling and on what terrain? Will you have to carry it or lift it in and out of a car often? There's a 10-pound weight difference between the City Mini and the City Elite. I think I also have a pic of them side by side for comparison if you want to see it. :)

ETA: This chart might also help.
https://www.babyjogger.com/pdfs/comparison_chart.pdf

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay, this is good stuff to think about.

The 10 lb weight difference might be a deal breaker for us, but we'll have to see. DH and I will go check them out and do some comparisons this week. They only had the City Mini at Babies R Us, so that was the only one in the line we checked out. I LOVED the way it folded up so easily, and it maneuvered really well. But then again, we don't know what the heck we're doing!

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
lulu- we got the B-Ready and B-Safe too! We really didn't want to buy another expensive stroller when we decide to have #2 so we decided it made the most sense. We did struggle between the B-ready and the Baby Jogger City Select but the B-Ready just seemed like a better deal. We ended up with the silver. What color did you get?

Also, which Ergo did you get? My DH sweats so much so we went with the Performance. I just hope it is as comfy as the others. We also don't see spending a lot on a PnP. I just want one that is easy to put up and fold down so I will have to research that.

We just got a glider/recliner from La Z Boy. It is not the cutest for the nursery but it is so comfy and we can use it after the baby is grown. Plus I can't wait to sleep in it when my hips are hurting from all the side sleeping. I love hearing what everyone is buying. Thanks for asking, Haven!

bobbin

Shiny_Rock
Haven, most of my mother's group have a City Mini and they all love it. The only thing about the City Mini (same for City Elite) for everyday use for me is that you can't have bubs facing you. That is a big thing for me. I have an umbrella stroller for travel and that can only face away. I hated using it because I couldn't look at C or have a conversation with her while we were out and about.

I am actually looking for a City Elite now for C as I want to go jogging with her and my pram is terrible for that. I know it is not a 'true' jogging stroller but the front wheel is lockable.

S&I

Brilliant_Rock
Haven, I definitely miss the lightness of the City Mini. I could lift up the folding strap with one arm and swing it straight into the SUV in one motion. Not so much on the City Elite. It's still the same folding mechanism, but at 26.2 pounds and since it's bigger all around, it takes much more effort to get it in. The City Mini is really a great stroller if you're not trying to jog with it or go on non-paved surfaces.

If you have a BuyBuyBaby nearby, I would suggest going there because they're more likely to have both models for you to play with and compare. Oh, there's also a City Mini GT that's like a hybrid between the City Mini and the City Elite! That might be something to look into. We probably would have gotten that one, but I found a 2011 model of the City Elite for $30 cheaper than the City Mini GT, so we went with that instead. Ha, sorry if I keep giving you even more options to look at/stress over!

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
indecisive we went w/the red for both the stroller & car seat. I really wanted the navy, dh wanted the silver. red was both of our 2nd choice, so that's what we went with :) as for the ergo, we went w/the organic style one. we registered for the navy (dhs choice) & amazon shipped us a green one. we didn't hate it enough to send it back. lol.

AFM, got the carseat installed tonight. went pretty darn well. now just need to pack our hospital bag & we'll be ready (as ready as we can be) for whenever this little one wants to arrive :)

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh boy, there's so much to consider! I hadn't thought about the baby facing us. I don't even know how much I'll be walking around with the baby in the stroller. I'm really interested in babywearing, I have a friend who is obsessed with it, and it is really appealing to me. A local babywearing group will let us borrow different wraps to try out, so we're going to do that.

I think we'll check out the different strollers in the City line, and go with one of those.

bobbin

Shiny_Rock
Yeah, we did a lot of babywearing. We only really used the pram for the first few months for walking the dogs and going out to dinner. If you are only going to be using the pram for going out to dinner for example, then you could just park the pram facing you.

The baby joggers seem to have fairly good resale value anyway, so if you decide that you don't like it, you could always sell and buy something else later. It is so hard to know what you want when you don't have the baby there to try it out yet, isn't it?

pancake

Brilliant_Rock
If I were buying a pram now, I would buy the BJ City Versa or the City Mini GT. What I LOVE about the Versa is that it has a reversible seat (plus this style of seat sits very upright which is great for later on - more upright than the Mini) but it's still a one-piece fold! Plus it has BJ's awesome steering and all-terrain tyres.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just today I bought the City Mini, we have a friend's Beema that is in great condition but really heavy. I'm planning to use that for my walks/jogs and keep it in the garage, and to leave the Mini in the boot of my car as a little lightweight runabout. Plus it's so cute! :love:

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
peach cobbler in the oven...there are some perks to being pregnant! :D :D :D

dani13

Ideal_Rock
We got the City Mini GT. haven't used it yet, but it always gets rave reviews, that's why I registered for it. Got ours at BBB :))

missrachelk

Shiny_Rock
Hi preggo mamas - I was just checking in on you all so I can weigh in on choosing big ticket baby things.

I did research and read baby bargains then went with my gut and first inclination after I had all the information.

I also went for some style - I'm not very concerned with my own appearance but I love that we have a cool cars eat and stroller.

We went with the pupa baby Cruz - yellow seat and the maxi cosi mico seat. The seat works great with the stroller and without the strollers own seat it's like a better version of a snap and go. The thing about the mico is the fabric is so much nicer than any other seats I came across - its cotton and is designed to be easy to remove and wash.

I have a lay z boy in the nursery which is worth it's weight in gold! Especially the first week many naps were taken in the chair.

Diaper bag I went cheap and I'm glad - it has taken me a while to refine what I want with me and I'm just getti g to where I'd be ready to invest in a bag and be confident of the size.

I highly recommend baby bargains - it's full of great info on all categories of baby things

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Hi all, just checking in. It's been so hard for me to get on here lately - we have been so busy. We both took vacation this week and went out of town a few days to relax, but we're back and have been using the rest of our time off to get mounds of house decisions/work and baby research/store visits out of the way. We've been so busy, in fact, that today is my husband's birthday, and I completely forgot it today. I've known about it and even talked about it prior to today, but we've been together all week and have just been so focused on house and baby stuff that my stupid pregnant self just forgot about it, and I've been walking around all morning talking with him and completely oblivious to it. We're not big birthday celebrators, but I always make sure to acknowledge it and make him feel special, and I just can't believe I completely forgot it this morning - it took a family member calling him to wish him happy birthday, and I had to ASK him what they called about. I lost it when I realized what I'd forgotten. He's such a gracious person and has told me to quit being upset over it and just forget it, but I just feel like the scum of the earth right now - this is so unlike me to do this, and I just feel awful about it. :(( I know I can try to do something nice to make up for it, but we all know how sad that ends up looking.

Besides that, I'm just trucking along - 27 weeks, and starting to feel very pregnant - the belly is starting to get in the way of things and making it harder for me to do the simple movements. I feel like I'm carrying low - the belly kind of rests on my legs. And been noticing tons more movement in the past few weeks - it's a party in there some days.

I love all the baby pictures - cuteness overload, and huge congratulations to the new mommas!

lulu - I have no help towards your questions, but I hope everything is going well for you - I know you guys will settle on the right decision for you. I'm sorry to hear about your friend being so rude - I still can't believe the gall some people have.

mlk - I think I have an anterior placenta too, if I remember right from what the midwife said in the first appointment. I'm so sorry to hear about all the things that have been going on for you guys - I'm really hoping you get nothing but good news for the next few weeks!

meresal - you look fantastic!

DandiAndi - congrats on getting to the end of work - it's getting close! Hope you get to relax a bit!

sunnyd - thank you for coming back to share your birth story - I really enjoyed reading it, and it's so nice to get to hear honest opinions and how people feel about it coming out on the other end.

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Haven - I'm so glad you started this conversation about registry items - reading all the recommendations here is so helpful, and this has been the story of our lives this week. I'm really trying not to get overwhelmed, but there is just WAY too much information and too many products out there, in my opinion. We've really just tried to go with our gut on most products, based on some smart research and trying to be streamlined and not get overrun by products for every possible need - if we can get something that is quality but a little more expensive, or that will work for multiple uses and for a long time period, that's us.

I love that people are recommending the City Elite - that's the stroller we very quickly settled on after some quick research and a Buy Buy Baby trip. We have an SUV, and the extra size of the stroller is worth being able to take the stroller in the mall, on a gravel trail, wherever we need it and just have one for all purposes.

We also were down between the Chicco Keyfit 30 and one of the Graco Snugrides, and I think we're going with the Chicco - it's more expensive, as are its extra bases, but it feels a bit better to us, and happens to be the consumer reports top recommendation as well - we just can't see a reason to go with the Graco over the Chicco, except for price.

For some of the other big items... husband doesn't like the monster-sized cribs that convert into the beds in the future, so we're most likely going with a simple crib from Ikea - bonus that the Singlair one comes in untreated wood and therefore is free of all the toxic stuff that I'm not a fan of. I know you can get affordable pack and plays, but we really like the 4moms Breeze - it's expensive, but SO easy to use and travel with, and I love that the colors are simple and not so outlandishly "baby" colors. We're registering for a door jumper instead of a dedicated plastic seat thingy, for space-saving. And we're considering putting a big leather recliner we have into the nursery when we move, instead of a glider, just for re-use reasons, but we'll see. I did sit in the gliders at the store and have to say they are pretty darn comfortable.

I'm going to have to peruse the various recommendations here for the slings/carriers too - I'm having a hard time choosing that, but I've always been interested in baby-wearing. My husband is super-simple, so he keeps giving me the "just so you know, I never had this when I was a baby" and "why do we need this again?" on every single item, including a carrier. :cheeky: He read one thing about slings and now thinks they're not safe.

I'm having a hard time accepting the feeling of getting overrun with baby items, especially items that are so distinctly "baby" - I know it's going to happen, but I just don't like the look of some of this stuff, if that makes any sense - I feel like some of those swings and high chairs are just so BIG and plastic-y looking. I know there are some newer, more modern looks, but they are not cheap either. I like the space-saving idea of the feeding chairs that sit in a dining table chair, instead of the dedicated high chair, but the husband prefers the actual high chair. And I think we're going to go with the 4moms Mamaroo rocker/bouncer thing, instead of a swing - it's kind of space-age looking, but it's also not this monstrous baby-looking swing that runs on batteries and takes up huge floor space... I don't know. Like I said, too many choices, and I think things have just gotten out of control in the baby world!

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Just popping in to say we have the Chicco KeyFit 30 and its amazing... its SOOOOOO easy to use and we absolutely love it and it had amazing reviews as well!! Definitely worth the investment!! :)

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have the Chicco keyfit too. It was first used for my now almost 3 year old nephew then my 2 year old DS then my friend's 18 month old son and now it's coming back to us for this baby. It's still in perfect condition and everyone loved it.

Total drive by.... we are getting the Britax set. The stroller was SO light and I loved how easy it was to collapse.

Oh, we are also TEAM PINK! Baby had her goods on display today, finally. I am 24w2d! Ordered some fabric swatches tonight and working on the nursery theme right now.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
bean|1353107584|3308225 said:
Total drive by.... we are getting the Britax set. The stroller was SO light and I loved how easy it was to collapse.

Oh, we are also TEAM PINK! Baby had her goods on display today, finally. I am 24w2d! Ordered some fabric swatches tonight and working on the nursery theme right now.
So exciting, Bean! Congrats on finding out that you're having a baby girl!!!!

I'm so happy to hear all the good reviews of the Chicco car seat. I just learned during Book Club tonight that a friend of mine has three bases for the car seat and she's going to let us use them. We don't have to buy extras for DH's car our our parents' cars now. SWEET!

All of this talk is making me want to check out strollers and car seats again! We settled on the Britax system but now I want to see that the fuss is about over the keyfit 30 :)

Is anyone else still on zofran??

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results