carat
color
clarity

Calling all the Pregnant PS''ers

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/19/2008 2:22:03 PM
Author: robbie3982
Just got an email from Mr. Neat! Here's what he said (edited to preserve Neat's anonymity):

Hi everybody,

For those of you who haven't heard yet, Dexter Aidan (18', 4
lbs 6 ounces) and Maxwell Elliot (18.5', 5 lbs 10 ounces)
arrived this morning. Both the boys and Neat are doing well, with
no need for NICU time.

Here's the pic he sent:
Thanks Robbie! Ahhhhh, the boys are precious. Hearty congrats Neatfreak and Mr. Neat!!!! They are beautiful
36.gif
36.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Congrats neatfreak and mr. neat! They''re just beautiful. I love the doubled family size overnight that the twin factor provides. So cool. Can''t wait to hear more
36.gif

Neveah

Shiny_Rock
Hi Ladies!

Just wanted to introduce myself! I usually hung out on the BWW board, got married back in May. We are in our early 30''s and we were planning on TTC in Jan/Feb...

Well, we happened to celebrate the Buckeyes win over Michigan while visiting Columbus and our bags were downstairs....
emwink.gif
and were so surprised/excited to find out we''re expecting! We realize how fortunate we are to have such an incredibe blessing and are praying for a sticky baby. Though my husband now refers to himself as the "One Shot Wonder" ..... what a dork. Though he is completely crushed we didn''t get time to "try"!

I am early (will be 6wks anywhere between today and Monday. Not sure.... first OB appt not until 10wks... GRRRRR) I''m not sure when I ovulated... but there was only one time without protection so I''m pretty positive on the time frame.

Anyway, wanted to say Hi and looking forward to learning a lot! I have been a nanny for the past 13 years so I got the baby/child thing down. The pregnancy thing however is a whole new ball game! And actually the little ones I watch (almost 4 and 6 months) have been horribly sick. I can feel myself coming down with it which should be very enjoyable for my Husband as I am a ridiculous crybaby when I''m sick.... pray for him since I can''t drug myself up. He will need it.

Looking forward to getting to know you!

girlie-girl

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your two beautiful, healthy little boys Neat and Mr. Neat! What a gorgeous family you two have created.
36.gif
Speedy recovery to you NF and we'll be watching for more pics.
4.gif

I'm sure it's been said elsewhere, but how many weeks were you able to carry the little guys?

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations NF!!! Your boys are gorgeous! Hope that recovery goes great!

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/19/2008 3:45:29 PM
Author: Courtneylub
Pandora, I registered but still haven''t received a confirmation and I also can''t find your name under members.
8.gif
Just checked and I''m def. there (minus the II)...

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Neatfreak!!!!!!
Your boys are just beautiful and you and your hubby are beaming!!!!
Looking forward to more pics of the babies.
Take care!

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Welcome Neveah and Buttercup!!!!!!!! So many new Preggo''s here, like China and Peony too! Wishing you both sticky few weeks and minimal morning sickness
14.gif

neveah - I''m a freak like this....and have to ask - how do YOU pronounce your avatar name? Neh-veh-yah? Nih-via?

I ask because a lot of times I "rename" people in my head and it sticks...and well...mostly I am amused by it...but anyways. whoa.

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Congrats again Neat. You look farking GORGEOUS! I know we are our own worst critics, but I think you look radiant and like a natural beauty. That is the first time I saw your face
2.gif
, pretty momma of two!!!!!

I think honey brings up a good question: push present??
11.gif
11.gif
27.gif
31.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/19/2008 4:25:21 PM
Author: girlie-girl
I''m sure it''s been said elsewhere, but how many weeks were you able to carry the little guys?
I believe NF was 37 weeks.

Congrats Neveah!

Mediterranean

Brilliant_Rock
Neatfreak!! Congratulations on your BEAUTIFUL sons!!!!!!!! You''re an entire family full of HAWT, I see...heh heh heh! Health and happiness always!!!

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
I am just a lurker on this thread, but just wanted to send out a CONGRATULATIONS!!x2 to Neat & Family! Your boys are precious!! And what a special family picture, you look great.:) I am an identical twin and definitely know how special the bond is between twins. All the best to you and your gorgeous family!! I hope you recover quickly too!
1.gif

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations neatfreak! You guys look SO happy and the boys are so bright eyed! Beautiful new family!

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats to the entire Neat family! the boys are so precious!! see you over on the mommy thread.

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Just wanted to say congrats to Neatfreak!
The boys are beautiful and you look sooooo happy!

All yesterday I kept wondering how you were doing because I know that you have anxiety just like me. I was nervous for you! hehe. Glad things went well, and I''m excited to hear your birth story.

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, NF! Your boys are so adorable and you look radiant.

I think NF made it to 38 weeks, or just under? And she''s posted her diamond band push present on here (PS, not necessarily the Pg PSers thread) before, but we haven''t gotten any hand shots because of puffiness.

Neveah and Buttercup - Welcome!

Pave, thanks for asking. We''ve been trying to figure out what the heck''s going on, because they laid off 90% of the hourly people and still hadn''t announced what they''re doing with salary. He was told to take vacation this week (they took away a week of vacation from him earlier this month) and we got a letter in the mail yesterday saying that they''re going to make cuts for salary employees. And then he got a call from work today saying that he should expect to be laid off next week, but no further details. We''ll see what happens. Our current plan is for him to look for work here and at "home" while doing some cosmetic fixes to the house (which is generally in good shape, but we''re in a tough market and it would be easier to sell if everything looks perfect, you know?). We''ll then put the house on the market and just see what happens. We''ve decided that if we can sell the house and get a well-enough paying job for him at home, we may just go ahead and move there. We can live with a set of parents with our stuff in storage until we find a house there, and if he''s earning enough I can stay home until the baby''s a couple months old and then start looking. Or, we could stay here for a while. Who knows. I feel like I should look for daycare but I don''t know if we''re going to have two wage earners when the baby''s born and if we''ll even be in this state. Gah.

Neveah

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/19/2008 5:00:50 PM
Author: mela lu
Welcome Neveah and Buttercup!!!!!!!! So many new Preggo''s here, like China and Peony too! Wishing you both sticky few weeks and minimal morning sickness
14.gif

neveah - I''m a freak like this....and have to ask - how do YOU pronounce your avatar name? Neh-veh-yah? Nih-via?

I ask because a lot of times I ''rename'' people in my head and it sticks...and well...mostly I am amused by it...but anyways. whoa.

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Congrats again Neat. You look farking GORGEOUS! I know we are our own worst critics, but I think you look radiant and like a natural beauty. That is the first time I saw your face
2.gif
, pretty momma of two!!!!!

I think honey brings up a good question: push present??
11.gif
11.gif
27.gif
31.gif

Thank you for the welcome!!! It''s pronounce Nee-vah
1.gif

mochi

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!! Beautiful babies!!

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Awwww, congrats nf! I''m so happy for you & mr. nf!

E B

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Neat! Your boys are adorable and both you and your husband look as though you''re just glowing with pride and happiness! I''m so happy for you- keep us posted on their development in these early days, including, AHEM, pics!
36.gif

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Congrats and welcome Neveah!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/19/2008 3:28:01 PM
Author: nycbkgirl
DD- LOL...but 2 tell u actually worrying is same if not worse in 2nd tri lol....its ivf mentality and bc its twins...I went on the ivf sites and everyone there is the same way..so I guess makes sense ..but the worry,panic and fear are all still around and constant want for u/s''s...I guess I don''t talk about it as much ..so yeh maybe 3rd tri will be better for me ;-)

Buttercup- welcome and yes as DD mentioned im the resident worrier..but again I have twins..but...try to enjoy your pregnancy as much as possible..its a long lovely ride :))
hee hee.. I was just joshing with you, we all worry! Maybe you will feel better in the third trimester when viability is good... but then there are other worries like labour
23.gif
It never ends I guess!

buttercup80

Shiny_Rock
I am paranoid about every little twinge - and I have real anxiety about going to the bathroom! Which is bad b/c I have to pee around 700 times a day. TMI?

My BFF (the only one besides me and DH who knows) made me feel a *little* better when she said that those scary m/s statistics take into account ALL mothers - including those much older and much younger than I am, and those who have other risk factors (smokers, etc.) I must have a smaller m/s risk than a 60 year old smoker, right?

Sabine, my DH teaches hs English - I teach 5th grade. Was it awkward at all telling your students? I think my students would freak out - especially seeing as I got married this October and they were all excited about that. I also teach a drama program to 3 year olds through 8th grade so I''m a little concerned about questions from the younger ones. . .

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on the new additions to your family!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Neat!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Beautiful boys!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, NF!!! Your boys are just beautiful, and I LOVE their names!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats to Neat and Mr. Neat on the arrival of their adorable new bundles of joy!!!

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
NF-- CONGRATS x 2 !!! Glad everything went well! You have a BEAUTIFUL family (and you look amazing, even if u do feel puffed--that will go away quickly)
glad the boys are nursing so well, that must be a big relief. Looking forward to hearing more on the mom thread!!!

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/19/2008 6:07:42 PM
Author: Neveah

Date: 12/19/2008 5:00:50 PM
Author: mela lu
14.gif

Thank you for the welcome!!! It''s pronounce Nee-vah
1.gif
Oooh I''m glad i asked. Neva is on my babyname list!!! DH isn''t sold on it, but I love it. So yah, I love your name! lol

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Neatfreak, CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your family is beautiful. Hope you''re doing well. Enjoy your 2 adorable bundles of joy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results