shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling all the Pregnant PS''ers

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Welcome, Buttercup! I think we were all overwhelmed when we first joined the thread. No need to read the whole thing. We''re all happy to reiterate anything you have questions about. Tons of sticky dust your way!

Courtneylub

Brilliant_Rock
Neat! How adorable!!! I''m so happy everything went well!!

Buttercup, sending dust your way!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yaaaah Neat!! What a great picture!! Robbie do you think its okay to post the face picture of her? I''m not sure she has done that before but I just wanted to check...

Buttercup Welcome! The first trimester is a test of faith that''s for sure, but even the biggest worriers feel better as time goes by (right nycbkgirl
2.gif
) and I''m sure the same will happen for you!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
CONGRATS MOMMA AND PAPPA NEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

natalina

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Neatfreak! Your boys are so adorable and you guys look so happy! Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Buttercup- congrats on hitting the 5-week mark! Sending sticky dust your way!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful picture!

Congratulations!!!!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Congrats NF and Mr. NF! Welcome Dexter and Maxwell! What a beautiful family picture! Enjoy your two bundles of joy! Can''t wait to see more pictures and hear your story.

Congrats buttercup!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS to Neatfreak and Mr. Neatfreak! Those boys are adorable!

Dreamer--Neat posted pics of her face in her wedding thread. I''m not sure if that means she''s okay with this picture, but I''ve seen her beautiful face before!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/19/2008 2:38:13 PM
Author: dreamer_dachsie
Yaaaah Neat!! What a great picture!! Robbie do you think its okay to post the face picture of her? I''m not sure she has done that before but I just wanted to check...

Buttercup Welcome! The first trimester is a test of faith that''s for sure, but even the biggest worriers feel better as time goes by (right nycbkgirl
2.gif

Not sure. She never said, but I also didn''t ask. I didn''t realize she''d never posted a face pic. I''ll msg admin, ask them to remove it, photoshop it with her and hubby''s faces blurred and put it back up.

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Neatfreak - you have a beautiful family!

ETA: yes, she definitely showed her face in wedding photos!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats to the entire Neatfreak family!!! The boys are beautiful! Get lots of rest and I can''t wait to hear all of the gory details!!!

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
She has pictures of her face on her wedding pictures thread! Not to worry Robbie I am sure she doesn't mind!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/19/2008 2:44:01 PM
Author: robbie3982

Date: 12/19/2008 2:38:13 PM
Author: dreamer_dachsie

2.gif

Not sure. She never said, but I also didn''t ask. I didn''t realize she''d never posted a face pic. I''ll msg admin, ask them to remove it, photoshop it with her and hubby''s faces blurred and put it back up.
She has posted face shots before apparently! No worries, I was just checking!!

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
OMG they are just so delicious and NF looks fantastic! Please send them all the love from all of us!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Phew! I messaged admin and then remessaged to tell them "never mind." So, if it disappears it''s because they didn''t get the second message in time.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats to Mommy and Daddy Neat!!! They are soooo precious!!!
36.gif
36.gif

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
What an adorable family.

Congratulations Mr and Mrs Neat!!

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t recall was she having identical twins or fraternal?

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
So exciting for Neatfreak!! What precious little ones. Adorable names too!

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATS NEATFREAK AND FAMILY!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

They look so cute, almost makes me want twins. Almost. You must be so proud, they sound big for twins, and no NICU time. Yay!!! Best wishes on a speedy recovery and a most magical holiday!!!

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Wowzers! What chunky twins! You must have been reallly good at feeding them. Congratulations Neatfreak.
36.gif

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock
Buttercup- Welcome! I have been trying to read the whole thread too, and it''s near impossible. I think I''m on page 40 something (TGal just announced, Curly just had her first and Tacori is in the middle of her 3 showers!) and it''s taken me forever. Thing is, people "graduate" so lots of repeat questions happen. Just jump in! I''m really early too, so we can worry together.

Fiery- I''m feeling okay, thanks for asking. Right now I feel great, because I just ate a Whataburger burger. Small, no cheese, but still. It was literally the only thing that I could fathom eating, and I was feeling so nauseated that I knew I needed to eat something! I am trying to just eat for one, and eat healthy, but when I feel sick, it''s really hard.

Sabine- I am so sorry you have a cold. I am one of those people who if I don''t feel well, then I go home and sleep it off. Keeps me from spreading things to others, and also usually staves off anything bad. But I can''t go home and sleep it off for the next nine months!!! I feel for you- I am having the hardest time keeping my head in the game at work, but aren''t you a teacher???? I can''t imagine dealing with kids feeling this sick. Hope you feel better soon!!!! What do you teach?

Robbie- Thanks for the Neat update!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi all! Quick drive by, Robbie no worries about posting my face, I have posted many wedding pics before, so not a problem (although not loving how puffy I am, the last few weeks of pregnancy are so much fun for puff!).

Just wanted to say I am SO COMPLETELY in love with my boys. They are amazing and perfect. Right now they are being properly bathed which is why I have 2 seconds. The c-section was as smooth as could be, really the anticipation was so much worse than the spinal or surgery itself. My incision is sore and I am a bit drowsy, but otherwise we are all doing really well.

The boys both breastfed like champs and got APGAR scores of 9/9 for both of them.

Anyway, my DH or I will post a few more closeup shots of them when we get a chance! Thanks for all the luck, dust, warm wishes, it is so appreciated!!!!

ETA: And a big THANK YOU to Robbie for posting the picture and the update!

nycbkgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Neat yaaaaay!..im so excited I can''t stand it!..sooo cute! Congrats mama..can''t wait to hear your LnD story..hope it was a great experience..enjoy those precious bundles :)))

DD- LOL...but 2 tell u actually worrying is same if not worse in 2nd tri lol....its ivf mentality and bc its twins...I went on the ivf sites and everyone there is the same way..so I guess makes sense ..but the worry,panic and fear are all still around and constant want for u/s''s...I guess I don''t talk about it as much ..so yeh maybe 3rd tri will be better for me ;-)

Buttercup- welcome and yes as DD mentioned im the resident worrier..but again I have twins..but...try to enjoy your pregnancy as much as possible..its a long lovely ride :))

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH my goodness - those babies are adoreable!!! congratulations Neat and Mr. Neat!!!!!!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Yay Neat!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

You and DH have made some gorgeous looking little men there! Welcome to Dexter and Maxwell!!! They both look like healthy bouncing boys, and what a great weight for twins. You did good baking them for so long!!! Give them a cuddle from the PSers.

Congrats to the whole Neat family XXOO

BTW - I have been thinking, doesn''t two babies = two push presents ?!
11.gif
2.gif

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
You''re welcome, Neat! Wow, you''re a champ posting less than 24 hours after delivery!

Courtneylub

Brilliant_Rock
Pandora, I registered but still haven''t received a confirmation and I also can''t find your name under members.
8.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Awwwwww neatfreak!! Congratulations when you read this. The babies are beautiful..
36.gif

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Awe, what a beautiful family Neat! Congratulations!!! Glad to hear the csection went well and that you are feeling pretty good!

Thanks China, I am a teacher, and I teach hs English. Luckily I only have 2 more days to get through before a LONG and much needed break!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results