Calling all the Pregnant PS''ers

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/29/2007 7:35:20 PM
Author: Skippy123

Date: 4/29/2007 6:24:20 PM
Author: curlygirl
35.gif
I''m still here! Seven days till my due date but who''s counting?!?! I''m getting verrrrry anxious! Had a few contractions the other night but they were very irregular and inconsistent and finally went away so I guess it was just ''practice''. Going to the doctor tomorrow and I hope there is some kind of progress. I feel great but I just want to meet this baby!

How''s everyone else feeling?

Wow, that is sooooo EXCITING
9.gif
Glad you feel great!!! Best wishes for an easy delivery
12.gif
Good vibes here too!!!!
Sending you my positive vibes and prayers your way!!! I hope you have an easy delivery, and wish you all the best curlygirl. Won''t be long now. Let us know what your doc says tomorrow!!
1.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/29/2007 6:24:20 PM
Author: curlygirl
35.gif
I''m still here! Seven days till my due date but who''s counting?!?! I''m getting verrrrry anxious! Had a few contractions the other night but they were very irregular and inconsistent and finally went away so I guess it was just ''practice''. Going to the doctor tomorrow and I hope there is some kind of progress. I feel great but I just want to meet this baby!

How''s everyone else feeling?
Sending good thoughts to ya!
28.gif
Hopefully it will be soon. Have you tried walking when those contractions start? With DD the Dr. said to get up and walk and maybe it would stimulate some ''real'' contractions when I had the nightly round of mild contractions. Good luck to you!!!

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
wow curlygirl...good luck and get plenty of rest. its so exciting to meet your little one for the first time. it will surpass all of your expectations. my son came exactly 7 days before my due date...hopefully you have an easy delivery..i wish you all the best....i bought so many types of bottles and the ones that worked the best for my son and many of my friends kids were the dr. browns.

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Best of luck, Curlygirl!!! SO exciting!!

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Curlygirl you are almost there, can be anyday now huh got your hospital bag ready?
3.gif

Oldnavy does have really cute baby clothes & usually reasonably priced. Now that my daughter is 1 the selection is better.

I also like Target, went nuts shopping there for my girl this weekend. They have so many cute outfits right now.

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Glad everyone is doing well!!!

Wow Curly!!! Good luck with everything!!! I hope you have a fast and pain free delivery without complications! I cant wait to see picks and hear about everything!

I am doing good! Lots of energy again and I have been trying to make up for my laziness the past 3 months! Worked outside all day yesterday to get the yard nice… figure it wont be long before I will have trouble bending over! Hung out with my mom on Saturday and she bought me a bunch of maternity clothes! Besides have a huge baby section, Burlington Coat Factory has some CHEAP maternity clothes! I finally have more than one pair of work pants!
9.gif

Tacori – I have also found lots of non-maternity things at Old Navy! I got a long flowy black skirt that ties in such a way, I’m pretty sure I will be able to wear it the whole time.

This weeks mission: sell/get rid of all the random furniture we have shoved in the baby’s room so it can be ready to go once we find out the sex! Wish me luck!

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Curly, Ooooh I am sooo excited for you! Do it all! Sex, spicy food, walking (I found scrubbing baseboards & hauling laundry baskets up & down stairs an efficient labor starter) lol. I wish you a healthy and painfree (or at least manageable) delivery. Check in as often as you can....we''ll be on pins and needles for you here!

Tacori: oooh baby stuff is too cute. Do not, and I repeat, do not go into babygap. The unisex first favorites line is soooo cute. Gymboree is dangerous too. Our Carters outlet here had the little footed sleepers (for all his fancy outfits, my son lived in those his first 9 mos) 2 for $12. I''m gonna stock up on those soon. I just saw the girls stuff at Old Navy, but declined buying since I want to get closer to fall so the clothes are season appropriate. I did buy some of the first favorites line from BabyGap & some onesies, socks, & bibs from The Children''s Place (almost as cute as Gymboree, half the price). But I want to get her some outfits from Old Navy & figured a few more months would be wise. I''m busy buying nursery stuff right now.

NJC: I am in a purge mode too. I just made about $200 on ebay selling Jake''s designer baby clothes. So whatever didn''t sell is getting divvied up amongst my girlfriends with newborns or little boys & the rest to goodwill. I need to do some more cleanout in our old office so I can move the guest room (soon to be nursery) down there. Ugh...the work.

Diver

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Hi, ladies! I''m still here, still working, still walking 2 miles every day, still going to the gym, still eating spicy food--STILL NO BABY!!! No sex either because it freaks DH out!! I''m getting impatient!!!! I went to the doctor yesterday and I''m only 1 cm. dilated but very effaced. So who knows what will happen--I''m not expecting much right now. Assuming there won''t be a baby this week, I have to go in next Monday for an ultrasound (biophysical profile?) to check the baby''s movement, breathing, fluid levels, etc. At that point, we will decide about induction because I will have passed my due date. So the waiting game continues but I think there may be a baby by next week! Thank you all (Skippy, Kaleigh, Miranda, NYCSparkle, ellaila, VegasAngel) for your support and good wishes! I''ll definitely keep you posted!

Dani, I wish you could come and hold my hand!!! I''ve heard some of the L&D nurses aren''t terribly sympathetic! I''m pretty set on getting an epidural but I want to hold out as long as I can--but having no frame of reference for the pain, I don''t know how long that may be! But I''ve decided that childbirth is not the moment to try to become a martyr so I''m all for drugs!!

Tacori, you should be coming out of your slump soon--I hope! It took me till about 16 weeks to feel good but it has been smooth sailing ever since.

njc, glad you''re feeling good! I really believe staying active throughout the pregnancy has helped me tremendously. If you can keep yourself busy it makes the time go by faster too! Are you going to find out the sex of the baby? I think you said you were. Any vibes as to what it might be???

diver, you crack me up! We are definitely on the same page with the shopping. I have a Gymboree coupon that is burning a hole in my pocket but I''m waiting for them to have a sale so I can take advantage of the extra savings! I love Children''s Place, Baby Gap and Carter''s too. We went to the Carter''s outlet here and I got 5 onesies for $15.00! What a bargain--I did go a little crazy in there but the stuff is too cute! How much newborn stuff do you think is necessary? I know they grow pretty fast so I''ve only bought a few things in 0-3 months and tried to buy more stuff in 3-6 months and bigger. This girl is going to be very stylish!

Hope everyone keeps feeling good. I love hearing the updates and of course, I''ll let you know my progress--if there is any!!
1.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Curlygirl,
Good to here from you! Crossing my fingers and toes that babycurly comes soon!
35.gif
Great news that you are walking; you sound so happy! Wonderful
12.gif

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Curly, another you can do that may move things along that sounds weird is massage your breasts/squeeze nipples. You can always have your hubby do it.
31.gif
I tried it while I was pregnant & it definitely brought on contractions. Of course I dont know if the massaging brought on my labor or if it was just time but no harm in trying right? Here is link about it http://www.birthingnaturally.net/cn/technique/nipple.html

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Hi Curlygirl!! Great to hear from you!!!

If you are 1cm and thinned out, that's good!! It really could be any time now!! I know its easy for me to say, but please try not to get discouraged. More first-time moms go beyond their due date than not. If you end up needing some kind of induction, than so be it...Usually (at least where I work) the docs will schedule pts for an induction once they hit 41 weeks (1 wk past the due date). They will explain this to you, what the process entails, etc. And of course, if you have any questions or anything I can help you with, please let me know!!

I wish I could be there to hold your hand too ( you know I totally would) !!! Dont be nervous about the nurses- I have to say most of us are pretty nice. Besides being clinically really "on the ball", so to speak, you really have to be a people person to work in L&D more than in other specialty areas, I feel. You'll be just fine!!

Best of luck with everything and keep us posted!!! You must be so excited!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Curlygirl! Hang in there!!! Your baby girl will be here before you know it. I am right there on the same page with you about the drugs! I am willing to go for as long as I can naturally, but if its too much, bring on the drugs! I’m so excited for you!!! Yes, we are going to find out the sex… big day is May 17th, so just a little while longer. GOOD LUCK… sending healthy Curygirl and baby vibes!!!

Diver – HA! I went into a Baby Gap the other weekend because they conveniently had the maternity section hidden in the back. I seriously looked down at the floor the entire time to avoid making eye contact with ANY clothes. What I saw was FABULOUS though! That is awesome you made $200 dollars on your sons clothes!!! I have yet to list my stuff… hopefully tonight!

Everyone else hanging in there???

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just checking in on Curlygirl... Any progress?? Thinking of you!!!
1.gif

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Curly, njc...my personal recommendation about labor drugs...get 'em as early as you can and keep 'em coming until the baby pops out. I got my epidural at 2cm (water was broken, so I was there to stay) because after 2 hours of labor (at a measly 2cm) I was done. Labor hurts. Contractions suck. Sorry, but they do. My OB told me I could have my epidural the minute I hit the L&D if I wanted it & if anyone gave me any flack to repeat the following mantra (and page him so he could open up a can of whoopa$$)

"Pain Management is a Patient Right".

They cannot refuse you pain management. I got my BEYOOOOOTEEEEFUL epidural at 2cm (9am) fell asleep and woke up at 12:45pm at 9cm. I slept through the worst of it and it was HEAVEN!!!! At 9cm my epi started wearing off and OMIGOD it was horrific. The contractions at 2cm were NOTHING compared to the 9cm ones. I demaned my epidural boost & the nurse & nurse anesthetist tried telling me some nonsense I had to feel to push....

I looked them square in the eye...pointed to that damn "patient management is my RIGHT DANGIT" sign on my wall, and said to them "I've been dancing since I was 3, I don't need to feel SQUAT to tell my body where to contract--I have muscle control you can't believe--give me a few pushes with the epidural & if you think I can't do it, then you can turn it down". The nurse Anes. saw me go through a contraction sans pain meds (it was hell) & immediately unlocked my "box" that doles out the magic potion AND ran out to get a syringe of something fabulous that took me right out of pain and back into my wonderful pain free labor. Ahhhhh...

I went to 10cm and it was time to push. This was my 1st baby & I pushed for a half hour & didn't feel a single thing.

I take that back. I felt my son being born, but no pain with it. It was AWESOME!!! All this wonderful sensation of giving birth with no pain whatsoever.

Yeah, you can go the 'hold out' route, but you run the risk of the nurse anesthetist being busy with other patients ahead of you if you are at a larger hospital.

In my humble little opinion, the pain meds rocked my world...they sped up my labor (my ob doesn't believe that epidurals cause slow labors/c-sections & since he has a degree in this business & has delievered babies for over 30 years, I'm inclined to believe him over anyone else)

Curly: The L&D nurses are angels
12.gif
. I didn't want to leave the hospital they treated us so well & were so helpful. They might get tough with you when you push if you start wimping out, but they need to do that to keep you focused...like a good coach during a championship game. I did notice that the older nurses were very stingy with pain meds where the new ones were coming in every 4 hours with your percoset & advil after delivery for the 2 days you are there. My mom (also a nurse, but she went to nursing school at 48 so she's a "newer" nurse as far as nursing philosophies go---or so she says) told me that the current thinking is that the less pain you are in & the better you manage it, the faster you heal.

Me, I just love legal narcotics & a valid excuse to take them (joking here! Well...kind of...hee hee) so I was a good little camper & took advantage of all that was offered & had no problems, nor did my son. Both my OB & Ped assured me by the time it hit my breast milk, it was so broken down it wouldn't hurt my little guy. They were right.

So....just another side of the coin that is pro-drug for your information gathering...take it or leave it...I'm by no means an expert, but I had one heckuva great delivery. It was amazing, beautiful, and serene. (and it didn't hurt!!!!
36.gif
)

Diver

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh I am very pro epidurals as well! My greatest fear is that I get to the hospital too late or my labor goes too fast and I will have to do it epidural free. Though my dad gives them for a living (he is every preggo''s BEST FRIEND) So I have never thought of them as dangerous or unsafe in anyway.

I am feeling much better. Still tired but besides that I am good. I am a little unhappy about how I am gaining weight. I want to be all tummy
39.gif
but I feel like my love handles are out of control! My brother is visiting and says I look pregnant (not fat) so my tummy is getting quite large. I have only gained 3lbs though! So I am not sure why it looks like I have gained 20! Not happy about that. Guess there is not much that can be done until Baby Tacori is born.

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
39.gif
no epidural for me---the anestesiologist was busy in the hospital and my doc gave me meds to go to sleep(i begged for some sort of relief--i couldn''t take it) and when i woke up it was torture...no meds or pain blockers.4 hours of hard pain...trust me next time i will wait to get the epidural.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Diver,
You gave very good advice. So many women are told whoops too late for an epidural and suffer to no end. Girls, you have to be your own advocate. Tell them what you want, and don''t let them push you around. Or you won''t be able to push when the time comes. Ok lame effort at trying to infuse some humor here. But I feel strongly about this!!!
11.gif
2.gif

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
I''m not pregnant, and don''t intend to be for a while, but I do keep up with this thread. I find the epidural discussion really interesting and was wondering if any of you have voluntarily done natural childbirth? I absolutely hate needles and the thought of ever getting one in the spine freaks me out, but I guess when you are in that much pain you probably can''t feel a needle? Were any of you nervous about having a reaction to the medicine, too? This is all just very interesting to me!

And good luck to all of you ladies!! It''s fun to read this thread!!

*M*

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Curly - I hope you are doing well!!! Either still waiting or enjoy your baby girl!!!

Diver - Thanks for telling us about your experience with your first! IT certainly helps me! I will need to come back and read this thread in September! I am hoping (like you) that I can tell early on if I will be able to do it or not. I have had some pains now and it makes me wonder, if that hurts, how on earth will I handle LABOR!
23.gif
I think our hospital is decently small? I dont know how you tell that, but it isnt one of HUGE ones in the area.

Tacori - How cool your dad is an anestesialogist (hahaha... I know I spelled that HORRIBLY!).

I have another question to add to Poptarts about the epis... I remember when I got my tattoo, one of the first things my mom said to me was I would not be able to get one because its in the small of my back. Somewhere along the lines I have heard thats not true, but I cant remember from where. So... is it true? Can you not get an epi if you have a tattoo in the small of your back?

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/5/2007 10:36:50 AM
Author: njc
Curly - I hope you are doing well!!! Either still waiting or enjoy your baby girl!!!

Diver - Thanks for telling us about your experience with your first! IT certainly helps me! I will need to come back and read this thread in September! I am hoping (like you) that I can tell early on if I will be able to do it or not. I have had some pains now and it makes me wonder, if that hurts, how on earth will I handle LABOR!
23.gif
I think our hospital is decently small? I dont know how you tell that, but it isnt one of HUGE ones in the area.

Tacori - How cool your dad is an anestesialogist (hahaha... I know I spelled that HORRIBLY!).

I have another question to add to Poptarts about the epis... I remember when I got my tattoo, one of the first things my mom said to me was I would not be able to get one because its in the small of my back. Somewhere along the lines I have heard thats not true, but I cant remember from where. So... is it true? Can you not get an epi if you have a tattoo in the small of your back?

I heard the same thing when I got my tattoo. They (don''t remember who "they" are, but more than one person) said that if you got it in the middle of your back, or anywhere on the spinal area that you couldn''t get an epi... so I got mine to the side, LOL!

*M*

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I have nothing good to say about my L&D nurse(s) or the hospital I delivered in. I had pre-reigstered for my delivery months in advance & not only that I had been going to the hospital 2x a week starting 7 months into my pregnancy. Once they bring me to my room they tell me they dont have my info in the computer so I had to give them my name/address etc.. during painful contractions & puking. Fast forward I''m begging for my epi. telling the nurse to check me I need my pain med. So, why does another nurse come in & ask my nurse why I havent had my epi yet I''m 8cm? She also had to re-do my i.v. which I had already been poked 5x by my nurse trying to insert it correctly. Why did my nurse hand me a phone & tell me to talk to the anesthesiologist about my insurance? OMG Why in the world would I need to talk to him during my labor? I cant remember what he asked but I do remember I told him to hurry the heck up. He gets there with his hair all messy (Must have been sleeping) I finally got my pain meds & felt a lot better. Delivery was cake. It''s the contractions that are horrible. Of the 2 days I was there they changed my bed sheets once, never brought me clean gowns, & to top it off I had this woman come to my room at least 3x a day the two days I was there asking me to pay my hospital bill. I dont know if that is something all hospitals do but my father said I should have told her to bill me & dont come to my room again.

My experience was so bad I switched ob/gyns so that I wouldnt have to deliver at that hospital n the future. I''m glad I switched my new ob/gyn is AMAZING!! great office staff, great physicians, & the hospital is 5 minutes away. Next time around I''m going to hire a doula.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/5/2007 12:43:42 PM
Author: VegasAngel
Well, I have nothing good to say about my L&D nurse(s) or the hospital I delivered in. I had pre-reigstered for my delivery months in advance & not only that I had been going to the hospital 2x a week starting 7 months into my pregnancy. Once they bring me to my room they tell me they dont have my info in the computer so I had to give them my name/address etc.. during painful contractions & puking. Fast forward I''m begging for my epi. telling the nurse to check me I need my pain med. So, why does another nurse come in & ask my nurse why I havent had my epi yet I''m 8cm? She also had to re-do my i.v. which I had already been poked 5x by my nurse trying to insert it correctly. Why did my nurse hand me a phone & tell me to talk to the anesthesiologist about my insurance? OMG Why in the world would I need to talk to him during my labor? I cant remember what he asked but I do remember I told him to hurry the heck up. He gets there with his hair all messy (Must have been sleeping) I finally got my pain meds & felt a lot better. Delivery was cake. It''s the contractions that are horrible. Of the 2 days I was there they changed my bed sheets once, never brought me clean gowns, & to top it off I had this woman come to my room at least 3x a day the two days I was there asking me to pay my hospital bill. I dont know if that is something all hospitals do but my father said I should have told her to bill me & dont come to my room again.

My experience was so bad I switched ob/gyns so that I wouldnt have to deliver at that hospital n the future. I''m glad I switched my new ob/gyn is AMAZING!! great office staff, great physicians, & the hospital is 5 minutes away. Next time around I''m going to hire a doula.

Wow, VA, that is horrible; what a nightmare.
38.gif
I am so sorry.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/5/2007 10:29:38 AM
Author: poptart
I'm not pregnant, and don't intend to be for a while, but I do keep up with this thread. I find the epidural discussion really interesting and was wondering if any of you have voluntarily done natural childbirth? I absolutely hate needles and the thought of ever getting one in the spine freaks me out, but I guess when you are in that much pain you probably can't feel a needle? Were any of you nervous about having a reaction to the medicine, too? This is all just very interesting to me!

And good luck to all of you ladies!! It's fun to read this thread!!

*M*
My first was a natural birth. Hurt like heck but I laboured very quickly. I had contractions in the night that bothered me but I managed to get some shut eye. In the morning, I had the "bloody show" and the contractions were every 5 minutes. I signed into the hospital at 8 am and delivered at 3:30 pm. It hurt like the dickens but the L&D nurses were great. I did take some prenatal classes and applied the breathing techniques while squeezing the blood out of my hubby's hand. When hubby complained about his hand hurting, I reminded him that that was nothing compared to MY pain. I went the epi-free route because I'm afraid of needles too. 3 pushes later, baby Chrono popped out. It was too quick and I tore very badly.

#2 was a totally different experience. My aim was also to be drug free. Contractions came on VERY suddenly and quickly in the morning at 8 am. No pre-contraction warnings like Baby #1. By 11 am, I got signed in. I could barely walk into the hospital and found out I was at 7cm dilated! Baby was out at 3 am.

I did all the usual breathing and stuff, even went into the pool. Again the L&D nurses were a god-send. My OB actually stayed with me the whole time (I guess she had a very light day that afternoon). Even the tub didn't help because I had back labour this time. After 1 hour and only dilating to 8 cm, I said "stick the needle in me". I could not relax enough to stop from pushing too early and didn't want to tear anymore. I was in pain for 2 weeks from the very bad tears of Babe #1.

The epi worked great for me. I was in too much pain to feel the needle going in. I think my medical team were great too. They were very supportive, explained everything they were doing and were superb in their medical administrations. Maybe I was lucky but the level of numbess was perfect. I only felt the contractions as painless tightenings and could still move my feet. Because I received the epidural rather late, I didn't even need a catherer. The medication also wore off quickly since I only had it for 1 hour and could walk about pretty much right away.

In terms of delivery, I did have to push a whole lot more, but because it was very controlled (unlike the first where I was in so much pain I wanted him out ASAP), the tearing was minimal. Later, I was thankful for the epi after the Baby Chrono #2 turned out to be almost a 10 pounder!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
njc- I just called my dad and he said he does epis through tats all the time. No problem! So no worries on that end!!!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
There is absolutely no problem with getting an epidural if you have a tattoo on your lower back...its fine and that certainly is no contraindication!

VegasAngel- I am sorry about your last childbirth experience....sounds like it was really bad. I am sure I can speak for all nurses -including myself- (I have been an L&D RN for the last 7 yrs) by saying that just like in any profession, there are great, professional people, and then there are not so great, unprofessional people. Unfortunately, that is just the truth. No excuse though, I know. Our jobs- physicians, nurses, etc., is extremely high stress/pressure. There is NEVER any down time, and sometimes that breaks even the best of us. That said, I hope your next experience is much better....

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for everyone sharing their labor stories! I like hearing the real world stories.

Vegas - WOW! What an ordeal!!! I cant even imagine having to deal with all that while you are in labor... you are right, you should only be focusing on one thing, YOU, and not your insurance or any of that crap. I am so sorry. Glad you like your new OB though and I hope the new hospital is MUCH better (although it doesnt sound like it would take all that much!).

Chrono - I never thought about possibly tearing like you did with #1 because you just wanted everything over with. Something else to think about. I like your #2 story though! Thats what I would love to do... be able to labor most of the time drug free and then just get an epi for the end. Sounds like you had a wonderful experience!

Tacori - Ha! Thanks for calling your dad!!! That is great that is shouldnt be a problem. So many girls have them!

Dani - Thank you too! You probably see girls all the time dont you.

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/5/2007 1:11:50 PM
Author: Skippy123

Date: 5/5/2007 12:43:42 PM
Author: VegasAngel

Wow, VA, that is horrible; what a nightmare.
38.gif
I am so sorry.
Thanks skippy :) Dani & NJC I still cant understand why the events unfolded like they did. 15 months later I still cant get over it hehe. Now that I know what to expect & what should happen I think future births will go smoother. Dani you have such a tough job & I''m sure you do wonderful job thank you
36.gif

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Yeah....hate to say it, but labor & delivery are hard. But....you get a really cool prize at the end. Nothing like it. So while it hurts, etc. you will find a way to get through it because it doesn''t last forever & you do get excited to see that baby. Time also flies.

A family friend just had her baby a week ago, and she opted for a homebirth with a midwife. Definitely not my cup o'' tea, but it was important to her husband (!) that they home birth their baby. (My motto? No uterus, no opinion) She really liked the midwife her neighbor used & she had a healthy delivery. She was scared about the labor, but it went well. She''s happy to have her little man now.

Curly: You still with us? I''m so excited for you.

VegasAngel: You got jobbed at that hospital. What a nightmare! And I can''t believe, to add insult to injury, that they would hassle you about the bill. I''d have thrown something at that woman''s head...lol...

Tacori: I think you are at that weird spot body wise. Its really hard to let go and be ok with your newly re-upholstered frame, but it''ll be easier if you do. Just buy some maternity wear that is comfortable & makes you feel good. One trick I learned from last time is to wait to buy maternity wear & only buy a few things at at time. Your body changes as you hit each trimester & some items are only good for a month or two. I''m glad I''m not working, because I''m thinking yoga pants, long tanks, and flip flops from here on out. Screw it....my pants keep falling down. :)

but I feel your pain, it does get better when your belly "pops" because you can really look pg. You are on the thin side of things, they say 3 to 6 lbs is normal gain for the 1st trimester. 2nd trimester, normal weight gain goes up to about a half to 3/4 pounds a week. I''m 20 weeks and I''m up 13lbs, which is about right...but I feel huge. Its funny...sometimes I feel like a turtle when I''m on the couch and can''t get up.

turtle turtle turtle

Diver.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
How are you feeling Divergrl? That is awesome you are teaching all those classes at the gym! Your nursery looks so cute!!!
35.gif

Curly, how are you doing???? I hope no news is good news. heehehe
2.gif

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
I''m doing pretty good Skippy--thanks for asking...my back is wacky but other than that, I''m in good health..cranky...but healthy. LOL. My classes are a riot, this belly is hard to maneuver during yoga class. Especially since I teach a regular yoga class. I have to modify a bit.

Diver

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results