shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling all the Pregnant PS''ers

Kunzite

Brilliant_Rock
NEL - We actually did consider the Traverse. It came down between the Traverse and the Pilot for us and all things were equal except the appearance. In a weird way I like the boxy look of the Pilot and the Traverse looked too close to a mini-van for my liking. Honestly, that's the only way we decided between the two! I don't think you can go wrong with whichever you choose.

It's so funny that you mention diaper changes. O was so chill until he hit his "wake up" point which happened to coincide with his hospital release, and the thing that would make him red in the face angry was diaper changes! It was so intense that I (as a first time mom) thought for sure something was wrong with our diaper changes!! Like, what could we possibly be doing wrong?! It's funny now, but at the time I was quite concerned!

S&I

Brilliant_Rock
We just got back from our babymoon last night. Wow, so much to catch up on that I'm not even going to try. I was still reading everyone's updates though - just didn't have the patience to try to update via my phone.

pancake, thanks so much for coming back to post your birth story! That's really awesome that you went from 3cm to 10cm in only 2.5 hours. I'm so scared of needing an episiotomy, but I guess that's better than tearing naturally. Ouch! Sylvie is just so adorable, and she looks oh so comfy in your arms!

LC, congrats on Ethan's arrival! I'm still so amazed that you were so calm when your water broke, and still managed to get some work done before going to the hospital. You look so happy in that first pic you posted! I hope the breast feeding is coming along. I totally had a chuckle about Ethan's big head matching his daddy's. Ethan is quite the handsome fella, and that view from your delivery room is pretty dang awesome!

NEL, I can't believe Katie made her stealth arrival ahead of time - congrats! It always amazes me to hear stories about nurses telling people to go back to sleep when they call in to say that the contractions are 5 minutes apart. I think the nurse who taught our childbirth prep class said to just head to the hospital when that happens, and call the OB office to let them know you're going in. Sounds like you got to 8cm pretty easily, without even planning to! Katie is precious, and look at that gorgeous head of hair, just like momma. You look so happy in your first pic too! I love that you were "laboring beautifully". I'm hoping that your milk is coming soon, but I guess it's a good sign that your colostrum has come in at least.

AFM, I got a call from one of the nurses at my OB office this morning, saying that my OB had scheduled my induction date and she wanted to give me details. I was shocked, since I haven't actually talked to my OB about an induction date at all. It's set for 4/14, and we're supposed to go to the hospital the evening of 4/13 (a week before my 4/20 due date and also Friday the 13th!). I have an appointment with my OB on Friday, so I'm definitely going to talk to her about when she made this decision and why. I don't know how I feel about it, knowing that I've lost a week, and that I have an actual date for when the baby is coming out. I know that he could come out earlier than that, like NEL's baby, but still...

(31d+5d)

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
NEL and Merry (and any other car shoppers) - My husband and I just went through the whole "baby's coming, time for a bigger car" purchasing process. I have a Chevy Malibu, but he was driving a two door stick shift Chevy Cobalt, and needed to trade up in size and space. We ended up going with a GMC Acadia. Part of this is due to getting a family discount on GM vehicles through my mother. We also had space concerns since in addition to growing our family, Hubs and I have rental properties that we have to maintain and work on periodically.

GM has three similar vehicles that are priced and given different options to compete with each other - Chevy Traverse, GMC Acadia, and Buick Enclave. We didn't need the "luxury" feel of the Enclave - Buick is currently marketed as a higher end GM brand and had options we would never need to use. The Acadia had a slightly wider cargo area opening than the Traverse (enough to haul drywall or plywood laid flat). Acadias also seemed sportier in styling than the Traverse, which was too rounded for my taste. The Acadia we chose has a TON of room in the back for baby gear, camping items, renovation supplies - you name it. FWIW - NEL, my aunt and uncle are looking into getting one and they have two Newfs!

Hope this helps anyone who is shopping. Good doctor's appt today for me and baby, will come back and post tomorrow after our week 37 ultrasound!

megumic

Brilliant_Rock
Just popping in with a few thoughts (although not officially ready for the big girl thread!)

Missy you look great!

Muff you look great as well. I do prenatal yoga and I love it! Being with other expectant moms is fun and the classes are geared toward our abilities. The instructor says things like "take this time to connect with your baby" which I love! I highly recommend it. Plus there are things in regular yoga you shouldn't do when preg, so prenatal classes are a good idea.

PP we have a bugaboo frog that we bought off Craigslist, however we haven't used it yet so I know nothing about the converter etc, I just knw that you can get one to snap a car seat into. Let me know if you find out more!

S&I I don't know anything about your birth plan and how things have been going with your pregnancy, but if you've never discussed an induction and have not had any warning signs to induce prior to your EDD, I would be concerned/irritated that my OB had made a very presumptuous decision without ever consulting with me. Plus, so much could happen and or change between now and April 14, so how could your OB know this far in advance what may or may not happen? Has there been any indicationn thus far that you may need to deliver early? Like you said, definitely discuss it with your OB at your next appt so you have a better understanding of where she is coming from.

Hi to all the other preggos! I'll be joining you just as soon as I'm feeling ready...hanging out at 15 weeks here and already getting Braxton hicks f you can believe it!

missrachelk

Shiny_Rock
JBP'er coming out to say - holy huge breasts batman! In the hand expression video!!!! Once I recovered from what I was looking at it was a very informative video : )

Congrats NEL and LC!

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
LC, I hope you're home with baby Ethan now!!!!

Mayerling, can't wait to hear what you're having! Hope s/he cooperates!

Steph, can't wait to see pics of the nursery!!!! We did the office/guest-room too with #1, but now that's Claire's room and we have no office, and no guest room. Sigh. Luckily with these handy things called laptops a whole room for an office doesn't seem that necessary any more (I'm not working and DH doesn't work from home).

Missy, cute bump (stripes and all)!!!

S&I, yay for the babymoon!!! Sorry about the induction curveball. Just remember that it's your baby, your body, your decision. There's something called a Bishop Score which tries to give a numeric value to the chances that your induction would be successful. I'd wonder about an OB who just schedules an induction for a first time mother without assessing your readiness for labor first or having a reason like pre-eclampsia or decreased fetal movement. In my state you can look up OB's rates of c-sections and episiotomies, and that was very eye-opening for me. All OBs are not the same - some are more intervention-happy, for lack of a better term. I just changed providers at 36.5 weeks because I decided my old OB's approach was not for me, FWIW.

So I met another one of the midwives at my new practice today. I asked her to do an internal check (I'm 38.5 weeks, and I think they usually start at 39), and I'm 4 centimeters and 80% effaced! But Baby Girl is not quite in the right position (she's right occiput posterior) so I don't think I'll be having the baby in the next couple of days. That said, I do feel very crampy and have been having some sharp pains in one tiny spot of my c-section scar, so I wonder if I'm having contractions that I'm not registering as contractions. WIth my first labor I only felt the contractions in the brief window between them breaking my water and getting the epidural, so I'm really not sure what to look for.

Also I wanted a second opinion on my pelvis, which my old OB said was terrible at 36 weeks both pregnancies, but which she said opened up a lot at the end with #1, and she never mentioned it being an issue during labor. At my PP checkup she said it was "platypelloid." So the midwife said, yes, my pelvis is very flat on top where it's usually curved, but she said it's very roomy towards the back. I think she used the word cavernous, ha ha. So she was like, yeah, that will add a layer of complication and you'll probably want to be on all fours a lot during delivery. But she said that she would tell me if it were a no-go, so that's good. Of course, I'd rather hear that my pelvis is awesome and super regular and all that. But it is what it is, and if I have a c/s this time, it won't be for lack of trying.

So tomorrow I'm going to see a chiropractor who is good at getting babies into position. The baby is estimated to be 7.5 pounds already . . . I don't want to be pregnant for three more weeks and wind up with a Sumo Wrestler!

Oh, and when I got to 4 cm with #1, I got the epidural. So funny to now be walking around at 4 cm wondering if I have hours, days, or weeks to go!

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
PS ate my long, long, long, long post :angryfire:

I will re-type at some point, but not now... I have to grade.

Quick update: Thanks for your well-wishes. Ultrasound (as expected) did not tell us ANYTHING, though no hard markers were noted. A little fluid around kidneys and one bright spot near the heart, but both were within the range of normal. Cigna (our insurance) won't cover the maternal blood test and it costs 2k out of pocket. They will, however, cover an invasive, far more risky amniocentesis. Where is the logic? Still don't know how to proceed- hope to make decision by the end of this week.

Most everyone guessed correctly, myself included: We are team PINK. Initially I felt let down, but I am starting to come around. By the time she arrives I know I wouldn't want it to be any other way. Plus dads + daughters are just a sight to be seen :love: :love: DH is elated.

I'm 19 weeks. I am a house compared to you ladies. I've gained 7lbs so far but have BLOWN UP in the past week. Still not feeling movement but found out yesterday I have an anterior placenta (makes sense!)

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PG, Wow to being 4 cm!!!! I obviously know nothing about labor and delivery, despite having gone through it once. I didn't even know it was possible to be 4 cm without being in labor! Maybe it's because I was induced at 1 cm, but 4 cm on your own and well before your EDD sounds amazing to me! I hope it's a sign that you'll have a successful VBAC.

S&I, I echo Megumic's and PG's concerns re: the early induction scheduling. Unless you had discussed wanting to schedule an early induction with your doctor (though it doesn't sound like you had), I would be really concerned that she is scheduling an induction prior to your EDD. My practice wouldn't schedule an induction until 10 days after EDD.

PPM, Congrats on Team Pink! Sorry to hear about the insurance not covering the blood test. Were you able to speak with a genetic counselor (I think that's what they are called) for any advice re: what testing to pursue?

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PG, yay for being almost half-way through labor without a contraction! :lol: When I went to my last appt, my doc said I was 4-5cm dilated. I hopped up and said, "What? Am I in labor?!". That was at 6:30pm. I started having contractions around 10:30pm. They became painful a little after 11pm so we started timing them. They were close so we called the doc and he told us to go to the hospital. We got there at midnight and Nolan was born less than 2 hours later! My advice - get to the hospital as soon as labor starts! You're hoping for VBAC right? I hope this means you've got a good shot! I can't wait to see your peanut in her cute diapeys!

NEL and LC, your babes are just GORGEOUS! I wish you both a very speedy recovery and breastfeeding success. You must be LOVING your baby cuddles!

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
PhG, Holy cow, 4 cm that's amazing! I got to 5 cm before I got my epidural. I don't know what I started with since the MWs never checked my cervix at office visits before my water broke.

S&I, huh, I dunno if I'd be very happy with my OB. Definitely ask her about it. And true your baby can come a week/two weeks early, but still to just put a date on your pregnancy is a bit presumptuous.

MQ, glad you had a good appt this week! Hooray for full term! Wow! I can't believe all the new PS babies will be born so soon!

mayerling

Ideal_Rock
megumic|1329954509|3131999 said:
Just popping in with a few thoughts (although not officially ready for the big girl thread!)

Meg, why do you say that? Aren't you in the second trimester now? I'm sure that doesn't count as "just barely pregnant" any more. Anyway, we'd love to have you! :appl:

PetitiePoire

Shiny_Rock
I apologize for all of the typos in my previous post! I guess that’s what I get for not using the computer or rereading it.

S&I- Sorry if I missed the reasoning, but why are they inducing you a full week before your due date?

Meg- Feel free to fully jump over! I guess this is my post to officially do it! Regarding the bugaboo, DH did a search last night and emailed me the different car seats. In the US it should be easier to find one, but it looks like Graco, Peg Perego, and Maxi Cosi are the only seats that can work. Also the adapters are different for each brand! That means we have to figure out which seat to get then buy the adapter. The seats he sent me are a very limited version of what actually exists in the car seat world, unfortunately, because it must fit an adapter (which you have to buy separately). If the one you bought came with an adapter then I would suggest searching for a seat that goes with it.

PG- 4 cm already! I’ll be watching out for updates! That’s so exciting. Is it normal/possible to sit at 4cm for days, etc? She doesn’t have to be in position to actually go into labor does she? Yikes, just typing that I really how much I need to learn!

PPM- Congrats on joining team pink! I hope you get some more answers soon. I can’t imagine the stress or anxiety during this time. I’ll keep you in my thoughts.

AFM: I am just over 22 weeks. Little one is measuring right at 22/21 weeks according to the u/s yesterday. We think she will be a tiny little thing, but then again I was, so perhaps that is normal. I guess I haven’t being paying much attention to the ultrasounds, aside from looking for features, but I actually saw her moving tons. It was quite exciting! Seeing her little hands and feet just melted my heart. :love: :love: DH was also able to finally feel her yesterday, so that was great. I’m truly enjoying being pregnant and just pray she is healthy!

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PG, I missed the part of about your little gal being in the wrong position. I'm still hoping for a speedy VBAC!

amc80

Ideal_Rock
mayerling|1329985120|3132315 said:

Meg, why do you say that? Aren't you in the second trimester now? I'm sure that doesn't count as "just barely pregnant" any more. Anyway, we'd love to have you! :appl:

I feel the same way! I'm 15 weeks and still feel JBP. Maybe once I actually start to show I'll feel like I belong over here!

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
So things seem to have died down. I had a lot of crampiness and some discernible contractions over night, and then I felt horribly sick for a few hours. I was all set to go in but my midwife talked me out of it (I was going in because of the sick feeling, not labor). My mom is heading down and will get here tomorrow, so there will be someone here if we need to go to the hospital in the middle of the night.

Basically it was a repeat of how I felt in the first trimester, when I had all these dysautonomic responses due to my cardiovascular issue (POTS) . . . dizziness, nausea, diarrhea, racing pulse. It's hard to imagine birthing a baby when you are feeling like that. :cry: Luckily I feel a lot better in the light of day. I talked to my cardiologist and she said just to stay super hydrated. The midwife said I can have IV fluids during L&D. That's what helped the most when things got so bad I couldn't get upright in the first trimester.

So please send me dust . . . this has been my only fear about the VBAC. I'm not scared of the risk of uterine rupture or my odd pelvis or even the pain . . . unless I feel the POTS ickiness, in which case I am a useless Victorian woman swooning in the corner. And the frustrating thing is that I didn't have POTS until I weaned Claire, so that isn't why I had a c/s the first time . . . that was just us letting the doctor induce, baby's malposition and my immobility due to the epidural. I just wish I'd had a vaginal delivery the first time so the way would be paved already. And if I were feeling awful and I thought the c/s would be the answer, I'd go for it, but the anesthesia and pain meds will also make me feel like crap, so if I'm going to feel like crap either way I'd rather it be the med-free way.

Sorry to be a downer . . . I'm all hormonal!!! And DH is trying to be supportive, but he's been indoctrinated, as he says, into thinking that a natural birth is best for me and the baby, so while I was all swooning from the dysautonomia, he was like, "I know you can do it!" Um, yes, hopefully. But please shut up while I feel like dying. Thank you.

mayerling

Ideal_Rock
amc80|1330014776|3132467 said:

I feel the same way! I'm 15 weeks and still feel JBP. Maybe once I actually start to show I'll feel like I belong over here!

amc, you definitely belong! Come on over!

mayerling

Ideal_Rock
Phoenixgirl, *lots of dust!!! *

amc80

Ideal_Rock
mayerling|1330021018|3132545 said:
amc80|1330014776|3132467 said:

amc, you definitely belong! Come on over!

Okie dokie!

I guess I'll do a short intro for those who didn't know me from the TTC or JBP threads. Just got married in November (well, had our wedding in November, got married a few months before...shhhhh...). Our plan the whole time was to start TTC in November. Decided (after a glass or two of wine) to start a month early, because "nobody gets pregnant the first month trying." Except I did. Ended up with a chemical pregnancy. Tried again the next month, and here I am! Feel very lucky that I was able to get pregnant our first times trying. I'm 15w2d, edd is 8/14. Baby (sidenote- I obviously have pregnancy brain, I just tried to spell baby as "baybe") is already measuring ahead...but that's sort of expected since DH is 6'7". I had my NT scan a few weeks ago, everything looks great. Ummm....starting to buy some baby stuff, even though its early. Hoping to find out the sex next week (a friend of mine is an U/S tech and said she would scan me at 16 weeks). That's about it!! Oh, first baby for both of us!

My pregnancy has been uneventful in terms of the baby, but I have had all-day sickness almost every day since 6 weeks. So I'm very ready for that to start dying down. I'm down to 1 zofran a day. Fun things are starting to kick in- round ligament pain, circulation issues, and my new favorite, peeing when I sneeze. Sigh. Looking forward to getting to know some of you over the next 25 weeks!

mayerling

Ideal_Rock
amc, see? that wasn't so hard.

I officially welcome you to the club of pregnant PSers! :D

amc80

Ideal_Rock
mayerling|1330023036|3132573 said:
amc, see? that wasn't so hard.

I officially welcome you to the club of pregnant PSers! :D

Why thank you :)
BTW a coworker of mine is due today. She just got back from her 40 week appt and is 4cm dilated!

PetitiePoire

Shiny_Rock
Phoenix- tons of dust! Sorry to hear you've been feeling terrible, I really hope labor goes smoothly for you!

Amc- I giggled at your new favorite. That and running to the bathroom to pee mid sentence has made for some very awkward times around here. I will be talking and all of a sudden yell "I HAVE TO PEE" as I am running towards the bathroom. Oh fun. Also, baby is currently head down with her hands by her head. She lovvvves tapping at what must be my bladder, because after a bit of movement I usually feel the urge.

amc80

Ideal_Rock
PetitePoire|1330024681|3132594 said:
Amc- I giggled at your new favorite. That and running to the bathroom to pee mid sentence has made for some very awkward times around here. I will be talking and all of a sudden yell "I HAVE TO PEE" as I am running towards the bathroom. Oh fun. Also, baby is currently head down with her hands by her head. She lovvvves tapping at what must be my bladder, because after a bit of movement I usually feel the urge.

I get that too. I'll be totally fine, then have to pee like crazy all of a sudden. If I feel a sneeze coming I'm okay, because I have time to clench. But if it sneaks up on me (or I forget to clench), well, bad things happen.

stephbolt

Brilliant_Rock
amc80|1330026014|3132613 said:
PetitePoire|1330024681|3132594 said:

I get that too. I'll be totally fine, then have to pee like crazy all of a sudden. If I feel a sneeze coming I'm okay, because I have time to clench. But if it sneaks up on me (or I forget to clench), well, bad things happen.

Oh yes, one of the super glamorous parts of pregnancy. I just got over a cold with a nagging cough. I peed myself more times than I would admit to anyone IRL over the last few weeks.

S&I

Brilliant_Rock
MQ, yay for a good appointment, and hope your 37-week ultrasound was also a good one!

meg, I think the thing that shocked me the most is the surprise call I got from the nurse, since I hadn't ever talked with my OB about it at all. I thought it was quite early to make such a decision too. The only thing I can think of is that she wants to get the baby out earlier due to my GD diagnosis. But I thought they only did that if they found that the baby was getting too big (definitely not the case for my baby) or is having health problems (again, I've been told the past 2 weeks by the high-risk doc that baby's health score is currently high). I have appointments tomorrow with both the high-risk doc and my regular OB, so I'm hoping to get answers then. Sorry you're already experiencing the BH contractions, but hopefully they're not too painful yet. I remember the first time I felt one - I had no idea what it was, and just felt the need to get down on all fours to let my belly hang down, and I remember wondering why my entire bump was so hard! Oh, and you are definitely preggo enough to join this thread now!

PhG, I was surprised too, because I've been told numerous times that this OB group has lower than average rates for both C-sections and episiotomies. I'm sure she had her reasons for scheduling the induction - I just need to be aware of those reasons and decide if they sound okay to me. Thanks for the helpful link too! That's weird that you're already at 4cm and 80% effaced and still feeling fine so far, but it looks like you're so close! Hope baby girl figures out how to get herself in the right position to come out smoothly for momma. Super easy VBAC labor dust to you!

PPM, congrats on joining team PINK! So sorry that you are going through the extra stress with your risk numbers. Insurance companies make no sense to me in terms of what they do or don't cover - it's frustrating! I hope you and your DH can figure out how to proceed so that you're both comfortable. I guess it's a good sign that there were no hard markers noted during the ultrasound though?

LV, I hadn't discussed an early induction with anyone at all, which is why I was shocked yesterday. I think this practice has a policy to not schedule inductions until 41 weeks if people go past their due dates. I will definitely get some answers tomorrow!

LC, exactly! I was thinking after I hung up the phone with the nurse who called to give me the information, that my OB must know something that I don't. But that would be strange, because they're usually really good about giving me all the information about everything. At least I don't have to wait too long to get some answers. Are you at home with Ethan now? How's the breast feeding coming along?

Petite, that's the big mystery - I have no idea why the early induction date all of a sudden. But I have an appointment with my OB tomorrow, so I'm going to ask all about it. Yay for your DH being able to feel your little one, and isn't it just the greatest thing to see them moving around so freely during the ultrasounds? I'm thinking our baby is going to be a tiny thing too since he's been measuring slightly small my entire pregnancy. Even with my recent GD diagnosis, he's got plenty to grow - he's still less than 3 pounds right now.

amc, welcome! :wavey: Hope your all-day sickness starts getting better soon. Mine didn't go away until probably half-way through the 2nd trimester, so I feel your pain! Oh, and the peeing when you sneeze thing - yeah, that doesn't go away. I feel like I can't even clench anymore.

AFM, still wondering about my early induction date, but luckily I will have answers tomorrow morning. Other than that, I was planning on signing up for the March Newborn Basics class, and also trying to decide when to get my T-Dap shot. DH is getting his tomorrow at his annual physical appointment, and my parents got theirs last month already.

(31w+6d)

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Hi all! Just back from my 15 week appointment. Baby's hb was 158. The doc was able to find it right away, so that made me very happy. Oh, and I only gained like 2lbs from my last appointment, which made me very happy :)

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
S&I, is it possible they mixed you up with someone else? It's just so strange that this was the first you were hearing of it. Maybe a second time mom with the same first or last name?

PP, it blows my mind that people would give up certain foods and alcohol but not smoking! Of course, who am I to judge . . . but I'm definitely one of those Americans who thinks, "A little bit of wine is OK . . . the French do it . . ."

AMC, congratulations and welcome!!!!

PPM, yay for little girls!!!!

Feeling a bit better. My mom is coming tomorrow so that will be a load off. I'm definitely having contractions but not regular or long enough to time. I'll see the chiropractor tomorrow and tour the new hospital (didn't realize the chiropractor only has walk-ins on M/W/F).

It's funny because I'm sure if I were with my old OB, I would have called with my symptoms this morning, and they would have told me to come in, and I probably would have wound up having a c/s today. I'm glad to be sticking to my plan but I'm having a hard time mentally getting positive. I figured the POTS would either surface or it wouldn't. I didn't really envision a scenario where it got bad but I fought through it, so I'm having to change gears and just be zen and see if my body rises to the occasion. Nights can be bad but DH is on board to be my man-slave and attend to me with icy drinks and massage and blankets and whatever I need.

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
S&I, is it possible they mixed you up with someone else? It's just so strange that this was the first you were hearing of it. Maybe a second time mom with the same first or last name?

PP, it blows my mind that people would give up certain foods and alcohol but not smoking! Of course, who am I to judge . . . but I'm definitely one of those Americans who thinks, "A little bit of wine is OK . . . the French do it . . ."

AMC, congratulations and welcome!!!!

PPM, yay for little girls!!!!

Feeling a bit better. My mom is coming tomorrow so that will be a load off. I'm definitely having contractions but not regular or long enough to time. I'll see the chiropractor tomorrow and tour the new hospital (didn't realize the chiropractor only has walk-ins on M/W/F).

It's funny because I'm sure if I were with my old OB, I would have called with my symptoms this morning, and they would have told me to come in, and I probably would have wound up having a c/s today. I'm glad to be sticking to my plan but I'm having a hard time mentally getting positive. I figured the POTS would either surface or it wouldn't. I didn't really envision a scenario where it got bad but I fought through it, so I'm having to change gears and just be zen and see if my body rises to the occasion. Nights can be bad but DH is on board to be my man-slave and attend to me with icy drinks and massage and blankets and whatever I need.

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome, AMC! It's still fun to post in both this and the JBP boards... They're both great places. Now, bring Meg over with you! You ladies are well into 2nd tri! Come join the not-so-barely-pregnant party! :bigsmile:

PG: Lots of hugs to you. Hope the POTS symptoms stay away during L&D. I am feeling super positive for you... Not that that helps or means anything, but I honestly just have a sense that all will go well and your vbac will be an uncomplicated, rewarding experience. Now, it's time to evict that baby! (And enjoy your mom's visit.. and make good use of your DH/man slave :cheeky: )

S&I: T dap! Ah! Forgot about that... Are the classes you're taking at the hospital or elsewhere? Please keep us updated on the doctor's odd induction date issue. I'm really curious about her justification. Unrelated- how are you feeling, mama? You're in the home stretch! We are glad there are no hard markers, but still aren't sure about how to proceed. My husband is planning to spend tomorrow afternoon harassing Cigna in hopes that they'll approve the blood test.

LV: Thanks on the pink congrats. In a matter of days I started to go from "eh" to psyched. It will be wonderful to have a little girl! Speaking of... now that S is on the fast track toward toddler-hood, might you be joining us in the pregnancy world again sometime soon? :naughty: (Sorry if that is obnoxious- I know some hate to be asked that question... but I can't resist! I need to work on manners)

Hello, hello to everyone else :wavey:

I am veging tonight. I want to clean the house (which would be soothing right now, because it's a disaster and stressing me out), crochet a bit, have a relaxing dinner, and go to bed EARLY. I am having a bad teaching day... I wasn't organized enough, class was frustrating, my room is a disaster, I'm behind on grades, and I'm feeling like I stink at my job. I think this happens every 5 or so weeks for new teachers. Wah, wah, pity party, wallow, wallow, wallow- I'm over it. Thanks for letting me vent about non-preggo things. ::) (Not that you had a choice... but you can just skip over it, at least ;)) )

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry you aren't feeling well PG, but I'm glad to hear that your DH is taking good care of you and that your mom is on the way!! I am not familiar with POTS. Is your midwife concerned about it?

PPM, Ahhhhhhh!!! PINK!! Glad to see you made the quick conversion to seeing the awesomeness of it all!!! Oh, I would so LOVE to be pregnant again. Happiest time of my life, except for right now! Seriously, I loved it, and love being a mom. It seems DH is quite resistant to the TTC #2 idea, which is quite a troublesome factor for me! I'm a waitin' for all that to change, even though there doesn't seem to be much hope in sight at the moment. Until then, I'm just going to keep hanging out in the preggo threads. Hahahaha.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results