shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling all the Pregnant PS''ers

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock
Hudson_Hawk|1292604353|2799569 said:
Naming the baby in utero or are you naming it Peaches for real? Also, do you know what you're having yet???

This is what my 6 year old nephew wanted to name the baby for real regardless of sex! Obviously I'm just kidding, we aren't really naming our child peaches lol! We don't know what we are having yet but we are planning on Cayden Kosuke for a boy and Violet *no m name yet* for a girl :) We'll know what we are having sometime between Jan 2-9!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
aww, thank you for all your sweet wishes!!! I am so Glad to be part of this group with all you lovely Mommas and mommas to be :wavey:
Thank you HudsonHawk, Zoe, Natalina, DreamerD, Fiery, ChargerGirl, LovesVintage, Swimmer and HOUmed!!!! :halo:

Dreamer you look Fabulous!! Congrats!

Jennifer W

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Dearest Skippy, this is just wonderful news! Congratulations to you and your DH.

I was browsing PS when I saw you made the last post in this thread, and I felt a little thrill - had to come in here and check if you were indeed sharing good news. :bigsmile:

I'm so very happy for you.

Jen

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jennifer W|1292622455|2799834 said:
Dearest Skippy, this is just wonderful news! Congratulations to you and your DH.

I was browsing PS when I saw you made the last post in this thread, and I felt a little thrill - had to come in here and check if you were indeed sharing good news. :bigsmile:

I'm so very happy for you.

Jen
Jen, thank you so much!!! :halo: hugs! I am pretty excited too!!!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Skippy123|1292611173|2799668 said:
Hi Ladies!!! :wavey:

I am excited to join this thread! :bigsmile: I m 13 weeks and 2 days!

I have enjoyed lurking and reading in this thread! I love seeing all the beautiful babies :love: born and reading your birth stories :halo:

My hubby and I are having TWINS. I was scared at first because we so didn't ever imagine we would have twins but I guess it makes sense because twins run in our family! Now my dh and I are Super excited about our upcoming little bundles!!

Thanks for letting me join :wavey:

eta: Lanie you look Fabulous!!!

Congrats Skippy!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Tuckins :wavey: congrats to you too!

Lanie best wishes Monday; how exciting!!

Diva, I am glad you are okay and your baby girl baking. What a scare!

lili

Ideal_Rock

I have enjoyed lurking and reading in this thread! I love seeing all the beautiful babies :love: born and reading your birth stories :halo:
My hubby and I are having TWINS. I was scared at first because we so didn't ever imagine we would have twins but I guess it makes sense because twins run in our family! Now my dh and I are Super excited about our upcoming little bundles!!

:appl: :appl: Wow....twins!
Double the congratulations Skippy.
I'm so happy for you and your hubby.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
tuckins Good luck with the ultrasound - do you have a preference or a feeling? I swear this pregnancy felt like it was taking forever before the gender scan and now it is flying buy :o

Bissa Welcome to the Preggie thread it is awesome to have new faces around here

Dreamer Thanks for sharing that info - it is good to know when it comes to interventions for me personally I would rather as natural as possible however if I needed a C-section etc I would agree if it was best for baby and me - I just don't want interventions for convenience - Dreamer you look great in your photo I can also see your cute puppy in the background

icekid Thanks for sharing your story - I just saw the new pic of Jumper so cute :love: - I really hope the feeding gets easier soon

Diva Really hope you all get better soon I can deal with vomit but if I see snot OMG run for the hills

RT Congrats on baby peaches - I love the names kiddies come up with my little niece wanted to name our LO Lizzie - I am assuming after Lizzie Mcguire LOL kids are very random :)

Lanie How cute are you - you have such a cute bump :) your LO will be here any day now :) YAY

Skippy YAY CONGRATS baby TWINKIES awwwwwww so excited for you :) YAY :D :D :D :D :D are you going to find out the sexes?

Nothing much to add here 28wks 1 day :o where has the time gone - she is entertaining me to now end - she is quite active and can be annoying at times - DH played her music the other night and she was going crazy in my belly LOL, she has also started to respond to hubby which is sweet :)

GOOD NEWS: I have leave in 4.5 days till I go on holidays and when I get back 1 month of work left THANK GOODNESS so over working in summer my feet are just gross

My feet are still huge - they are at the point of being painful sometimes looking at the positive maybe I am retaining fluid all over and will snap back quick after birth - my sister carried a heap as well poor bugger.

I think I may have sprung a leak the other night :( (boobie wise) but nothing since then - I think I will have to buy some breast pads just in case or maybe it will be a one off - maybe I was having a really vivid dream - who knows

Any Northern Hemisphere ladies want to swap stinky hot summer and storms for winter - I am happy to swap

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
I am a TERRIBLE lurker/non poster but

EEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Skippy!!! I am so thrilled for you! Second trimester, what a wonderful birthday present :appl: :appl:

So excited to hear all about your journey with twins, you must post often!!

----

AFM not much going on, 26w2d, feeling great! Started new job so busy as all get out, but enjoying everything tons! Loving feeling my little man (who has a name FINALLY) all the time, got a crib etc but havent set anything up yet. Just getting really REALLY excited and feeling like I can't wait to meet him! But I am certainly glad for the next 14ish weeks to prepare and try to catch some sleep!

Hi to all the preggos!!!

ETA: Am I the only one drinking obscene amounts of milk?? I'm talking OBSCENE. We buy half gallons of organic skim and I go through it like you would not believe. It's kind of gross when I think about it! I need to get better about my eating, its kind of fallen by the wayside between work and finals and the holidays.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Deelight I also carried a lot of water and had a lot of foot swelling. I bought some compression knee highs at the pharmacy and they really really help a lot. Not sure you want to wear it in the summer, but it might be worth it.

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Deelight - ditto on the water retention, with me it wasn't just my feet but my whole legs, knees and much of my thighs. It's remarkably more painful than one imagines. I also found it odd how they look puffy but it's rock solid to touch. I also found wearing TEDS helped a bit and keeping them raised as much as possible - although by the end it made no difference.

It took about a week to go down completely, but to compensate I lost 45lbs of the 75lbs I put on in that first week and nearly everything by a month PP.

Whereabouts in Australia are you btw? My sister and her family are moving to Perth in March.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: Skippy, de-lurking to say CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and twins!!!!!!!!!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Total lurker here, but wanted to say congrats to Skippy!!!! :appl:

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
SKIPPY~ CONGRATULATIONS!!! OMG, my heart leapt when I read your post!! I am so happy for you and your DH. You are going to be such a fantastic mother! I can't wait for all the funny things they do and say and how happy it's going to make you. You deserve the very best, and with twins, I think you're getting it. Lots of prayers for a happy and healthy pregnancy! I am so freaking excited about your babies!! (((hugs))) :love: :love:

luvinlife

Shiny_Rock
Skippy- Congrats!! You are always such an encouraging poster. I hope to read your updates.
Lanie-You look fabulous!
Bliss- :wavey: How are you doing? Your date will be here before we know it :appl:
------------------------------------------------
AFM-Reporting in at 24 +1. Where is time going? For such a long time it felt like it was going so slow. I'm feeling great and am up 11 lbs. It's incredible, your body and baby takes what it needs! I've had a bit of a cold this week that its finally clearing up..thank God. This baby is definetly a mover and shaker and loves to wake his mommy up in the morning with a little belly dance :love: :love:.

I will post some pictures this weekend.

KatyWI

Brilliant_Rock
Also a lurker, but Skippy, that is such great news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations x 2!!!!!!!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

tiffanytwisted

Brilliant_Rock
Skippy- Congrats and welcome!! So exciting to have you here!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
Skippy!!! That is double wonderful news!!! Wishing you a happy, healthy pregnancy!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness!!! SKIPPY!!!! I am SO SO SO Happy for you!!!!

I know you have wanted this for a while, this is so FABULOUS. You are going to be such a great mom.

The twin ride is a crazy one but is just awesome. It is so sweet to see them growing up together!!

Please let me know if you have any twin questions!!!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Skippy :appl:

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
You ladies are so Fabulous!!!! :love: :wavey: Thank you for all the congrats Blackpaw, Somethingshiny, Neatfreak, Lanie, Tiffany, KathyWI, luvinlife, Onedrop, Bellamezzo, Miscka, Deelight, Lili !!! :halo:

Tiffany, I have been reading your posts! I am glad to know another twin momma to be!

Miscka, I am eating more dairy than normal but not craving milk yet. Yay for getting your crib; can't wait to see nursery pics!! Congrats on the job too!

Deelight, I am sorry about the swelling; you poor sweetheart.

I decided today I would get a doula; the hospital has a good program which allows doulas in the OR if I need a Csection. I think they would be a nice support during labor; anyone else decide to get a doula? Nothing too exciting going on with me; I will be seeing either the Perinatal docs or the OBGYN every two weeks because I am carrying twins. Happy Holidays Mommas to be :))

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Happy Sunday PS preggies :)

Pandora - I am in QLD so the other side of Australia - I haven't been to Perth but I have heard it is really quite beautiful however a very expensive place to live.

Thanks Dreamer and Pandora for the hints re the swelling I have a foot seat under my desk and I try to flood my body with water - I feel excited today either because it is the weekend and I am not at work or it has been raining (again) the heat is not unbearable the swelling has gone down considerably they are still swollen but they no longer look mutated and my fingers don't look like sausages YAY. I will talk to the Ob on Monday about it I am loathing the thought of wearing stocking because of the heat and humidity here so if I can get away without it WHOO HOO luckily I can wear sandals and thongs (I think you guys all call them flip flops) if I want to work which has been a god send

Luv YAY for having a little groover I think the movements hand down are the best thing about being preggo :)

Skippy Best thing about 2 wkly visits is that you should get to hear the little heartbeats every time :) YAY

I swear last night - not sure if it was something I ate or she was in a mood or what but I swear it felt like she wanted to jailbreak out of my stomach DH got to feel as well I seriously have not felt her so intensely - she was not only moving around but she was trying to move upwards and outwards like she wanted to come out of my belly button - very intense but still kinda cute as it didn't hurt just kinda felt like my stomach was being displaced LOL.

Not sure what that was all about whether she was changing positions or what

YAY 3 day weekend this week so happy

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Ladies!!!

Had to jump on here to congratulate Skippy and DD (DD, I know you've been pregnant for a while now, but just have been so busy)!!!!

Skippy, take it from this twin mama...twins are AMAZING!!!! You'll have so much fun with them!!! Definitely TONS of work, but it's such a pleasure!

Speaking of twin mamas...Tiffany, I hope you are doing well! Did I read way back that you're having twin girls??? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm super excited for you too!!!!

I'm still new at this whole twin thing, but if either of you have any questions, please come find me in the newborn thread. I'll be back on as more of a regular once I head back to work part-time in January.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Diva, so glad you are feeling better!! What a scare.

Skippy, huge congrats, you will make a wonderful twin mama.

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Deelight, I wanted to give you a tip on compression gear they have for runners/cyclers. Check out a running store or online. It's like tight legwarmers you use to see in the 80s.They have some that are just for your calves, and some that go up your entire thigh. So kinda like stockings but not really.

Skippy. :appl: :appl: :appl: SOOOO HAPPY!! Big congrats x 2! Do you know what kind of twins you're having? Fraternal or Identical?

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Skippy! I have tears I'm so happy for you! That's the most fantastic news! What lucky babies!

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
skippy, congrats!! wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy!!

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
Lanie - good luck tomorrow! curious to find out if you'll be coming home with an Anderson, Hudson or maybe something completely different.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

eta: Lanie you look Fabulous!!!

HI:

I don't know what compelled me to look at this thread-------but CONGRATS! Miss Skippy that is wonderful news--and twins too! Yip yip yipee!

cheers--Sharon

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
SKIPPY!!!!!

OMG soooo over the moon happy for you!!! You are going to be the bestest mom ever, and twins?? SO EXCITING!!! I had a tear of happiness reading your news!!!! xx Lisa

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results