shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling all the Pregnant PS''ers

bissa

Rough_Rock
Thank you for the warm welcomes!!

Dreamer and LV - I am so conficted about labor interventions! I even did a term paper on unnecessary c-sections and the various reasons behind them. I have always had a fear of childbirth, but now that I am pregnant, I am not really afraid of the pain anymore. I am more afraid of being pushed to do something that I don't want to do. I don't want to be induced and I most definitely do not want a c-section. I know that when the time comes, I will do whatever my Dr says is best for my baby, but I just hope it doesn't come to that.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Jumper’s Birth Story

(sorry for the length, as it is my own documentation as well!)

So we arrived at L&D bright and early at 5:30 AM for our induction November 30. By 6:30 we were ready to get started, IV in place. The nurse practitioner checked my cervix and pronounced me 1 cm, 80%-- less than the doc the previous week? I didn’t really believe her though because she had a hard time finding my cervix. So we started the pitocin at 1 u, which is essentially nothing and they usually ramp up pretty quickly. But as would be the story of the day, I was super sensitive any medications. About 5 min after the pit started running, I had a 7 minute long contraction that caused little Jumper to have a serious decel (decreased heart rate) for a few minutes into the 60s. This quickly caused my nurse and the whole team to come running to try to get his heart rate back up before running for a stat c-section. We tried to find a better position and eventually his heart rate recovered. No more pitocin for a while! One of my OBs arrived shortly thereafter and decided that we just needed to see if the babe was going to tolerate labor or not, so he ruptured my water. The OB checked me at this point and said my cervix was already 4 cm, 90%. I barely got any pitocin after that because I was really in active labor on my own and it gave me huge, long contractions that the baby did not like. My OB wanted me to get my epidural asap in case the little guy had more decels, so I really only had maybe 20-30 minutes of real, painful contractions. My OB stayed for the epidural placement and beyond, trying to distract me and chatted up hubby.

Fortunately Jumper cooperated well for the rest of labor without causing anymore real drama. So who knows what caused his decel- we were thinking nuchal cord, but he did not end up having one!

So I had my epidural expertly placed by a grad from my program :bigsmile: It really was a little too fabulous. As mentioned previously, I was extremely sensitive again and ended up with a really dense block, not feeling my contractions at all and (annoyingly!) unable to move my legs much. So I discussed with my anesthesiologist and we decided to halve my epidural infusion, as I would rather have a little pain and be able to MOVE. By this time, it was about 11:30 and my OB wanted to check my cervix again before his partner came on call. And I was fully dilated and effaced and not feeling a DARN thing. However, it was looking like the baby was facing OP- occiput posterior, or sunny-side up. No matter what you call it, the wrong way. Since we wanted my epidural to wear off more and the baby to hopefully flip over, we decided to wait a while for pushing and did not start until a bit after 2 pm. OB #2 was present and super sweet for the entirety of the pushing phase, which ended up taking about an hour and a half. The pressure at the end was INTENSE despite my great epidural. She said I did a great job, and our little man arrived at 3:41 PM! and that pushing out an OP baby, especially as a first is really difficult- and causes extra tearing. Ugh. But by the time she was sewing me up I was not paying attention anyway, but rather staring in awe at this little baby who was MINE. And maybe a little hubby’s too. :cheeky:

I think between my two OBs, one of them was with me and hubby for at least half of my labor. They were both really fabulous.

I cannot even begin to explain how in love we are with our little man! It really has been amazing and wonderful. And I have ended up at the opposite spectrum from noel (stopping at one baby), having already announced to hubby that we are having THREE! He, on the other hand, now jokes that maybe he will reconsider being a SAHD since I am a doctor haha.

The recovery has been a bit painful. There were a couple wide tears. But the ice pads and squirt water bottle really do help! I’ve been shocked at how quickly my belly deflated (photo later!! I always loved seeing post-bellies) At one week post-partum I weighed 7 lbs over pre-preggo and now at 2 weeks have 4lbs to go. Can’t wait to get rid of the flab, though!

Breast-feeding: whoever decided that it “should” not hurt was clearly of the male sex. It is slowly, slowly getting better. But it has been flat out crying painful at times, despite my baby’s great latch. Jumper baby has a very strong suck and literally hurts my finger when he sucks on it. Fortunately, I am stubborn and we are sticking it out!

In summary, we are sleep-deprived but thrilled and so happy! :love: :love: :love:

p.s. I am about to post a new photo in the mommy thread!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Loves Vintage|1292364779|2796891 said:
Dreamer,

You are a wealth of knowledge! What would we do without you?????? I am so intrigued that you did not have an episiotomy and you had no tearing! :appl: What's the secret, please? :confused: Did you do perineal massage? Just in the hosp, or beforehand at home too? I will definitely ask for perineal massage, but have not been very good about doing it every evening!! I suppose I'm not convinced it will make a difference if I do.

Apparently it does not matter until labour is going on, so don't bother at home.

I think there were two reasons. One was that once I hit full dilation, I did not start pushing for about an hour or so. Not sure how possible that is without and epidural, but I think it allowed my body to really stretch. And the pushing was gradual and the entire time my midwife was doing perineal massange and stretching the perineum. My number one request, that I told everyone I met, was "Protect the perineum!" More than anything I did not want an episiotomy. From what I read the secret is massage and going slow in pushing to allow the baby's head time to stretch you naturally. It worked for me, and Hunter was 8.5lbs. That said, I am one of the only people I know who had no tearing at all, so it could be my anatomy. It took months and months for my perineum to get back in shape, though, so being really stretched has its disadvantages I guess.

For it to work, the nurse who attends you will have to do it. The OB typically only comes in when the baby is crowning, and by then it is too late. It must be done the whole time you are pushing, almost all the time. I heard stories of nurses who said "Ew gross" when asked to do it :rolleyes: midwives do it automatically. But its a good thing to look into!

Loves Vintage|1292364779|2796891 said:
Re: interventions, I think my doula will be key to helping keep things balanced. She knows that I want as little intervention as possible, but also that I am willing to listen to the drs. She will not have the same emotional involvement as my DH, so I think having someone else who is clear-headed in the room will help a great deal. She has encouraged us to call her early. She said that a lot of women wind up agreeing to interventions before she was even called to come to the hospital!!

Oh, another thing that I did not realize. She said that they will automatically put an IV in as soon as I enter the birthing room! I was so surprised by this. I think this may be the one thing that I refuse up-front, unless there is a real need to have fluids from the start. :confused:

Funny you mentioned Kendra. I did see that episode, too. And, I think she did wind up with a c-section because she wasn't progressing, right?

I sort of think that at the hospital, the vast vast majority of the interventions are 100% well intentioned and are in our best interests. When they are offered. But by the time they are offered I think it is too late in many ways to avoid them, KWIM? For example, in my case I had polyhydramnios and Hunter was balloted (i.e. not engaged) which meant cord prolapse was a risk when my waters broke. So that meant that the first "intervention" I had was that I had to go to the hospital the moment my waters broke, and once there, could not walk around until his head had decended enough to eliminate the risk of cord prolapse. Now, when those interventions -- got to the hospital and do not walk around -- were suggested, it was not a choice. That was what I had to do. Same with all the other interventions I personally had -- I do not think I could have avoided them even if I had wanted to, because at the moment they were offered/needed it was the best course of action. And I think this is the case for mose interventions in hospital.

So now I sort of think that the best way to avoid interventions is to set yourself up so that you are not in the position where they will even be offered, if you can. So my thought is to aim to achieve the things that predict lower levels of intervention, rather than saying no or yes to specific things.

For example, choose a practitioner who believes in low levels of intervention and has that reputation, like a midwife or an OB with low levels of intervention (you can find this stuff out pretty easily). My midwives delayed transfer of care in the hospital until a more "natural birth friendly" OB came on call, and I will forever thank them. If they had transferred care when I arrived, as was technically protocol, I would have gotten the most intervention-happy doctor around and would have been headed for a c-section immediately.

Find out what things are done automatically at your hosptial then do your own research to find out why. An IV is totally not necessary *unless* you are StrepB positive, and even then there are alternative protocols. So that might be something you can say "No thanks!" to.

Do not go into the hospital until labour is really really well established. Research shows the longer you stay at home the fewer interventions happen. The "clock" starts often once you are in the hospital and so the later is starts the better. Within reason of course, you don't want to birth your baby in the car or something. You are also more likely the break down and ask for an epi if you are in the hospital and it is available ;))

Have a birth coach or someone to help manage the pain and have an active labour. Interventions tend to lead to one another, so avoiding an epidural (if you are so inclined) for as long as possible is also a good way to avoid further interventions. Part of this I think is that you have to lie down for an epi and for many women that can stop or slow down labour. So this goes back to having a birthing coach/doula etc to help you actively manage the pain as long as possible.

Anyways, I think an ounze of prevention is worth a pound of cure with interventions. But in the end, it will be what it will be. I am hoping for a natural labour this time, so I chose again a midwife and will labour at home for a long time, but of course who the heck knows what will really happen in the end. It is all a big unknown.

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock
wow icekid, thank you for such a detailed account!! Sounds like you are ready to be a pro at it :)

geri

Shiny_Rock
Deelight - Hi!! It is getting very close now!

Tuckins - How exciting to find out the gender. Hope it's what you are after if you have a preference.

Noel - yes, I don't like the sound of the ECV where they manually try to turn the baby or trying for a natural birth if she stays in breech. It seems here in Australia that c-section has become the default option for breech birth and a lot of practitioners aren't well trained in what to do otherwise which increases the chance of an adverse outcome. That said, for the reasons you mentioned, I don't want a c-section if it isn't necessary so let's hope she turns.

Fiery - Thanks for that website. It's helpful to know there are some other suggestions as to what to do. I did ask the midwife whether there was anything I could do to help the baby turn and she said nothing scientifically proven. I have another appointment next week so it will be good to be armed with research so I can ask informed questions. I've also booked in for acupuncture which apparently has had good results so fingers crossed.

Bissa - Welcome! I think lots of us were lurkers on PS before we posted so you aren't alone. Best wishes for the rest of your pregnancy.

Somethingshiny - Thanks for your thoughts. I am still processing what it all means and working out what my options are if she doesn't turn soon.

LV - good luck with the appointment tomorrow.

Icekid - Thanks for sharing your birth story and glad you are loving being a mom to Jumper. I checked out his photo and he is gorgeous!!

DreamerD- I think your thoughts on intervention are really sound. Thanks for sharing.

DivaDiamond007

Brilliant_Rock
Totally me centered post. Totally TMI so skip if squeamish.

I've had a rough couple of days. Last week on Thursday night my little guy was doing an overnight at grandma's and started to vomit. She kept him on Friday as planned because, as a nurse with 6 of her own kids, she is well versed in caring for a sick child. He came home Friday after work and then once he was down for the night my husband started to get sick as well. Ugh. Two pukies in one house. Saturday morning I let DH stay in bed and I get up with my little guy and take care of him. He seems great. Eats a piece of peanut butter toast, has some juice and plays like normal. He starts getting sleepy and when I'm in the process of putting him down for a nap I notice he's a bit warm so I leave him in his crib and go to the kitchen for some ibuprofen. He starts calling for me and as I walk into his room he Exorcist pukes everywhere. I can. not. handle. puke. at. all. ever. I start crying hysterically and DH gets out of bed, looking like death warmed over, to help clean everything up. We get the little one in the tub where the puking continues and I call my mom crying and begging her to come and help. She does, and as soon as she leaves the little one starts having loose stools. Blerg.

Then, on Saturday night I start feeling sick after dinner. My poop was like water. I called my OB for advice and he said to go to the ER if I started vomiting. I rarely vomit so I figured that as long as I could keep hydrated with water I'd be just fine. Well, I woke up at around 1am on Saturday and had to puke while sitting on the toilet. I called for DH and asked him to call his mom to come and get the little guy. She gets there around 1:40ish am and DH and I take off for the ER. That's when the real fun begins....

I get to the ER and they admit me to L&D and I'm hooked up to an IV for fluids and some zofran. The poops continue there and I totally lose my dignity and have many coversations with the nurse from the toilet. I have a NST done and baby is fine, but the nurse notices that my resting heartrate is around 160bpm! Suddenly a bunch of doctors are in and out of the room trying to figure out what is wrong with me besides the obvious. At first they want to transfer me via ambulance to another, larger, hospital but my OB puts a stop to that because the baby is clearly not in distress. The regular floor of the hospital that I was at didn't want me since I'm pregnant so I ended up in the ICU.

Since I have a blood clotting disorder (MTHFR C677T Hetero) and a history of DVT (blood clot) all of the doctors (3 of them) except my OB think I have a pulmonary embolism, which is when a clot breaks loose and travels to your lungs. They are fatal in many cases. Cue an EKG, echocardiogram, CT of the chest and full doppler of my legs. All turn out fine. Some blood and urine cultures come back from the lab and there's bacteria in my urine, indicating an infection of some sort, aside from the gastro issues. They start me on antibiotcs, potassium, calcium and magnesium to get things back to normal. My heartrate slowly begins to go down to a more normal 110ishbpm.

I spend all day Sunday, Monday and part of the day Tuesday in the ICU before they let me go home - on the condition that I try to eat as much as possible to restore my potassium and calcium and that I drink plenty of fluids.

This is a novel and I apologize. I've never been so sick in my life. The silver lining is that the baby didn't seemed bothered at all - I had multiple NST's done during my stay and she seemed happy as a clam baking away in there.

My husband is completely better now and I'm slowly recuperating from the hospital stay. Our son, who was fine for 2 entire days vomited this morning and had loose stools all day today so we're worried about him. DH took him to the pedi for a once over and told us to do what we've been doing - 1oz of clear fluid an hour and the blandest of foods if he keeps the fluid down. Ugh. I feel so bad for my little guy. He's still playing and acting okay so we're pretty sure it's a gastro virus but it is so hard to watch your child not feel well. He's almost 2.5 so doesn't really understand and I'm sure he thinks we're trying to starve him or something :blackeye: I just want my family to be healthy again!

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Geri - have you tried accupuncture to turn the baby? It's meant to be extremely successful. They use a herb called moxa which is burnt above the accupuncture point rather than using needles. It's a bit like an incense stick. Anyway it's a very gentle way of turning compared with ECV.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Diva Good lord, what an ordeal! I had food poisoning once that was the worse in the world and sounds like what you had, but I was not pregnant at the time. Hope your LO feels better soon! And you too.

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Diva, Gosh, I'm so sorry for everything that you've been through!!! How is your little guy feeling today? Better, I hope?

Geri, Good luck with her turning around! Let us know how your acupuncture goes. I'd be interested to hear if they do use Moxa during your treatment. I only had Moxa once, and I really really liked it. It was very comforting!

Dreamer, Thanks so much for your post about interventions. I agree with everything you said, and really after following so many stories here, I have learned that you really cannot know what to expect. I am hoping for the best, but remaining open.

I had my 36.5 week appointment today. :bigsmile: 20% effaced; cervix completely closed. We did not discuss my ultrasound, but after DR measured my uterus with his hands, he said I will likely have an 8lb + baby if I go the full 40 weeks. At my prompting, we talked a bit about my ability to birth this baby, given her projected size, and the doctor completely reassured me that her size is proportionate to my body (I'm 5'8"), and he does not think that size would pose a problem during delivery. He also said that when he did the internal, he could tell that my pelvis was large enough (or something to that effect, sorry, some of the medical terminology escapes me.) There was NO mention of inducing for size, so I was quite relieved.

Oh, and he also told me that the hospital does not put an IV in automatically, so I am not sure what my doula was talking about, but I was very happy to hear this too!

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
Diva -- oh my goodness! That's the worst story ever! I hope your LO isn't sick again, and I can't imagine being sick myself and taking care of a sick baby. Hope you are all feeling better very soon!

geri -- good luck on the turn! I would do anything I could before having a C section, personally. I've heard manipulation from the outside to turn them really hurts, so hopefully you won't have to go that route!

icekid -- thanks for your detailed account! Still can't believe it's all over and done with!

LV -- it's getting close!!!!! My doc said I will have a biggish baby too. Still don't know how they can tell that just from some belly measurements. :rolleyes:

As for me, I'm still at 2cm. My crotch is ON FIRE. :angryfire: I'm so ready for this! Going in Monday morning around 6am (unless they have no beds, then I'll go in later). Sleep is a no go. BUT I'm very excited and super pumped about this! BRING IT, BABY! :appl: I'll post my last belly pic tomorrow!

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the update, Lanie! I have to admit, I was wondering how you were doing!! Hee-hee. Monday will be here before you know it!! I hope you are sleeping ok -- not sure if you meant you wouldn't be able to sleep Sunday night, or if you are not sleeping well now.

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
Both LV. A big fat BOTH! Thanks for thinking of me!!! I'll return the favor soon for you!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Diva~ OMG! :-o I was done at your LO exorcist puking and then it just got worse. I can't stand puke either. So glad you're all starting to feel better and the baby is good.

Lanie~ Wahoo! good luck!!

DivaDiamond007

Brilliant_Rock
I am feeling much more like myself today :wacko: James was good last night and kept everything down today - although the only real food he had was a bit of plain oatmeal with applesauce mixed in (one of his faves). Otherwise he had only clear liquids and popsicles. MIL reported only 1 loose-ish poo and we had one at home. Tomorrow Nan has him so we're going to tell her to stick with a blad diet starting small and waiting about an hour in between bites. James was playful and happy tonight so we have high hopes that he's finally on the mend :appl:

I had my 33 week appointment today and things are looking good. Ultrasound shows that baby girl has hair (!) and is weighing in around 3lbs, 12ozs, which is pretty small. The placenta, cord and fluids look great and the placenta has moved from a partial previa so I likely will not need a c-section. NST was great as well.

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Diva, geez, so sorry to hear about your ordeal!! Really glad you're feeling better, though, and YAY for no more partial previa and a good NST!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Lanie, you are sooooo close!! Hang in there, only a couple more days! I am admittedly jealous - I'm so ready to get this baby here!! :bigsmile: I will be thinking about you this weekend, and especially on Monday!! :appl:

LV - congrats on a good appointment!! You're getting awfully close too, almost full term now! WOOHOOOOO!!!

Icekid - thanks for sharing Jumper's birth story - I enjoyed reading it!! I've been thinking about you guys and how much you must be enjoying him. That new pic you posted is soooooo cute. OMG. He's adorable. :bigsmile:

Bissa and PrincessPlease- welcome and congrats! :appl:

Geri - I will send all my baby turning vibes your way!! While babies don't turn a lot this late, it's definitely not entirely too late. Some other positional things you could try are getting on your hands and knees and alternating rounding your back upwards with arching it a bit and allowing your belly to hang freely relaxed below. When I had my 3D ultrasound, Ellie was turned so we couldn't see her face, and they had me get on the floor and do this several times, and sure enough, she turned! Granted, it was a sideways turn and not a breech to vertex turn, but it's worth a shot, I think!!

Laila - Luke is so handsome! Congratulations, momma!! Enjoy these precious first days with him. :love:

Tuckins - yaaay for your gender scan!! Only about 2 weeks away! Any predictions based on momma's intuition??

I can't see any further back in the thread to make more individual responses - darn PS 2.0. Apologies to anyone I've missed!

----------------------------------

AFM, hanging in there! 34 weeks tomorrow, will take a pic and share for BPF. Starting to feel rather large! Also starting to see just a couple small faint stretch marks on my lower belly. I'm kind of surprised it took this long for any to show up - I have old ones on my thighs, hips, boobs, etc from puberty and so assumed that I get them easily, but until now hadn't seen any! Ahhh well, they've got about 6 more weeks to get worse, LOL. The ECP is pretty tolerable, actually. I was so afraid I was going to have it really bad, since it started around week 28, but it hasn't gotten worse and some days I actually don't have much at all! Also, I think bebe is riding really low because of how my belly looks and the fact that when she squirms I can totally feel it a lot in my crotch!! Very, very strange sensation. LOL!!

I'm really ready to meet this baby. We've finished all our prenatal classes, got her room (or half a room, since the 2nd BR was DH's office and so is now half nursery half office) ready, got my hospital bag stuff ready, etc. My mom brought up today how cool it would be to have her come on January 11th - which would be 1/11/11! What a cool birthday! Probably not gonna happen, since she'll be just over 37 weeks at that point, but it's possible! Bliss, it could happen for you, though!! Isn't that just about a week before you're due??

geri

Shiny_Rock
Diva - I'm so glad to hear things are on the up for you and your family. That sounds like quite a stressful time for you.

Pandora and LV - Thankyou both. I am starting acupuncture tomorrow and I believe it is with Moxa so fingers crossed that it works.

Lanie – So exciting. Best of luck on Monday!!

Houie – Hellooo. Thanks for the information - I will definitely give the position a try. I figure I have nothing to lose. The LO was going completely berserk in my belly last night so hopefully she is up for a bit more movement! I’m glad the ECP hasn’t got worse and well done on being so organised!! Looking forward to the belly pic tomorrow.

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock
I just had a huge weight lifted off my shoulders- naming the baby. My 6 year old nephew has done that for us! So everyone say hello to the newest RT- Peaches!!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Naming the baby in utero or are you naming it Peaches for real? Also, do you know what you're having yet???

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
Here's my BPF at 39w3d! It was Christmas day at school, hence the Tshirt and jeans. I hope someone else joins me in posting a photo.

I'll post probably some more this weekend! I'll be ansy and bored and will be checking Pricescope!

39 semanas.JPG

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Ladies!!! :wavey:

I am excited to join this thread! :bigsmile: I m 13 weeks and 2 days!

I have enjoyed lurking and reading in this thread! I love seeing all the beautiful babies :love: born and reading your birth stories :halo:

My hubby and I are having TWINS. I was scared at first because we so didn't ever imagine we would have twins but I guess it makes sense because twins run in our family! Now my dh and I are Super excited about our upcoming little bundles!!

Thanks for letting me join :wavey:

eta: Lanie you look Fabulous!!!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
:-o REALLY????????? :o

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

I'm SO EXCITED for you! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **does a happy dance** :love:

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
SKIIIIIIPPPPPYYY!!!!!!!
That is fantastic news!

Oh you are going to be an awesome momma!

incredibly happy for you sweetie pie!

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Skippy!!!!!!!!! Yippee!! Yippee!! (That's one yippee for each kid! :bigsmile: ) I'm so happy for you and your DH! I thought I noticed you spending more time 'round these parts! I'm happy to know why!! :bigsmile: How have you been feeling?

Lanie, You look great! You'll have to keep us updated this weekend, in case things get started sooner than planned!!! ::)

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
OMG, Skippy- That's FABULOUS news!!!!!

Congrats to you and your DH- what a blessing.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wonderful news skippy! And you are only a few weeks behind the other pregnant twin mama, Tiffany!

PS is funny, there is always one woman on these board preggo with twins, and in my real life I don't know anyone with them!

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh Skippy!! I had a hunch ;-) Congratulations!!!!!!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
OK, since it is BPF and I am 10 weeks along, I thought I would add a shot.

This is what 10 weeks looks like when you are on your second, I am about the size I was when I was 20 weeks last time!! My stomach was flat before I was pregant.

Fur fun, here is a comparison of 13 weeks pregnant with my first, and now 10 weeks with my second.

ddforstvssecond.jpg

10 weeks_2dd.jpg

natalina

Brilliant_Rock
Lanie- You might just be the cutest little preggo I have ever seen at 39+ weeks! That's what I think all women DREAM about looking like while pregnant!!!

Skippy- Congrats! And TWINS! How exciting!

Dreamer- You look great! Funny how each pregnancy is so different! Do you feel different than you did last time?

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
SKIPPY!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: OMG!!!! DOUBLE congratulations to you and your DH on your sweet little lovebugs!!! Ahhh, how exciting!!! Soooooooo happy for you. :love: :love: :love:

Lanie - you look amazing!!!! Can you believe it's almost over?!

Geri - I hope all the movement means baby is trying to flip over!! Fingers crossed!!!

DD - what a cute teensy little bump you have! It's interesting comparing now and last time - you're definitely showing more/sooner!! :)

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
SKIPPY -- congratulations friend! I'm so happy for you! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results