shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling All size 3.5 ... 3 stone wearers!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Shaninj4

Rough_Rock
I am getting a custom setting done, however Union Diamond (the place I am trying to work with despite being on two separate coasts) advises me that because of my limited finger real estate it might be hard to accomplish a 3 stone with substantial stones without going to the sides of my finger!

Ideally I was trying to do a 1.25 center with two .40 or .5 sides. However I may go with a 1 carat center with .3 sides considering my lack of finger space.

Anyone a size 3.5 that wears a 3 stone mind sharing some photos with the diamond specs???

THANKS!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
well kristydarling has a 3.5 carat round center with 1.14 pear sides and wears a size 3.5...i don''t think you''d have any problem with the size stones you are considering. i will say though, you want to be sure your designer is comfortable with it, if not, find one who is. Leon mege made Kristy''s ring..

here''s her thread:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/kristydarlings-3-stone-by-leon-mege.44363/

Wholehand.JPG

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, here''s my 3 stone right hand ring.. centre stone 0.70, side stones 0.40 each:

SereneThreeStone.jpg

Shaninj4

Rough_Rock
Why, thank you all!!!!

The reason why they were telling me that the side stones might be to the "side" instead of facing forward like the center stone was because they were saying that the combined widths of the stones I have purchased would be a little over 17mm but I have a little under 14.5 mm of finger real estate! And I''m worried the profile would be rather high, they said they would probably have to "oval" the shank in order for the side stones not to face to the the right and left as opposed to the below picture (which is what I want ideally as far as stone placement)

http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/files/fishtail1.jpg
I wanted a ratio like this and this look! Anyone know what the specs are on the stone sizes
4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results