shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling all experts. Please find me...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Moosejaw

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I am hoping the experts will find a diamond for me, as I don''t have alot of time to convince my dad to return the ring he purchased, but this will be a start if I show him the cost of the center diamond.

Can any of the experts find me a Fancy Yellow diamond with excellent specs? Basically, a diamond you would purchase if you were looking yourself.

The importance to me is Cut, color, size, clarity. The diamond my dad currently has is 1.51, vs1, and unsure of the cut or color.

The price range would be in the 10k-17k range.

Thanks,

G

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I believe that once one goes into the realm of natural fancy diamonds, the price is based on colour. The more saturated the yellow colour (as in choosing yellow diamonds), the more expensive it is. How strong a shade are you looking for? Any size in mind?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fancy intense yellow??

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Hi, could I suggest having a look at Diamonds By Lauren? Yellows are their thing.

Good luck!

Jen

Moosejaw

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I checked out Diamonds by Lauren, and it looks like she has some amazing stones...but I am such a novice when it comes to colored stones, that I need an expert to say...THIS is the one you want, and its an excellent color and cut at a fair price.

Any other helpers possibly?

-G

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would trust David and diamonds by lauren as the expert. he''s known to be very honest.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/30/2007 4:18:00 PM
Author: mrssalvo
I would trust David and diamonds by lauren as the expert. he''s known to be very honest.
Definitely, David can guide you to a great stone. He''s got a decent inventory of yellows.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results