shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling all experts - need advice on marquise lab diamond

Larisa

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone! :)

After much deliberation I have decided to upgrade my current diamond engagement ring with a lab marquise diamond ring for my upcoming 10 year wedding anniversary. I am a lab diamond newbie but have spent many nights deep in pricescope forums soaking up as much information as I can. Unfortunately, where I live in Australia there aren't any local lab diamond dealers I can visit to view the diamonds in person so I need all the expert help I can get with choosing the right stone online. I have looked at a number of online retailers recommended by pricescope and have decided to go with Adiamor as they seemed to have the most competitive prices, good reviews and the setting I want. I've narrowed down my list to 4 diamonds all of which are IGI certified. I know IGI doesn't come well recommended on this forum due to soft grading etc so with that in mind I have kept my criteria to G colour and above, 'excellent' cut and VS2 and above for clarity, so if the ratings do end up a grade lower I won't mind.

Can you please have a look at the below diamonds and let me know if one or more is better than the others?
BTW the diamond will be set in a yellow gold solitaire setting.

1. 2.09 Carat G VS2 Excellent Cut

2. 2.14 Carat G VS1 Excellent Cut

3. 2.06 Carat G VS2 Excellent Cut

4. 2.10 Carat E VS2 Excellent Cut

Thanks in advance for the help! :) :)

- Larisa

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results