shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling all CURVED BAND ladies....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
For those of you who chose a curved wedding band to go with your ering. Are you happy with your choice or would you chose a different band now?
20.gif

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
Great question. I''m curious, too.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
For when I wear it with my e-ring it''s perfect, I would still choose the same ring. I do not wear it bu itself though, I have different bands if I want to wear only a band.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I want to know the answer too. Can anyone also share photos of their curved wedding bands?

jjdav

Shiny_Rock
I have a curved band and I love it. It was very important to me that there''s not a big gap between my ering and my wedding band. My MIL suggested I get a band with some diamonds in it so it''s a little spaklier when worn on its own, it makes a lot of difference!

I do have a couple of quirks, when I wear both rings, I have the wedding band on the outside (not like my avatar) so it''s like a little hat for my ering, when I wear just the wedding band, I have the curve pointing towards my wrist. I have this irrational sense that it makes my fingers look longer that way
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results