shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling 3 Stone owners with size 3.75-4 ish

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ETA: Calling all the three stone gals that have a ring size 3.75-4 ish. would love to see how it looks on your fingers. Hope there are some out there? Specs if you can provide them as well. Thanks so much!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Well since no one else has responded and I noticed in the other thread that your current ring is a half bezel design, I will show you a picture of my three stone ring even though it is a size 5. It has three half bezels with a 1.24 carat F SI1 center stone and .5 carat G VS2 sidestones. Maybe that will at least give you some idea and maybe the bump will get some other tiny fingered gal to post!

HOFhalfbez3.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sundial- FYI,,,, i posted one of your ring as one of MY FAV
30.gif
30.gif
on the other thread,,, I hope you dont mind.. I''m really thinking about something similar to yours... if you don''t mind me. and thanks for the bump! such a sweetie!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/27/2009 7:54:52 PM
Author: D&T
Sundial- FYI,,,, i posted one of your ring as one of MY FAV
30.gif
30.gif
on the other thread,,, I hope you dont mind.. I''m really thinking about something similar to yours... if you don''t mind me. and thanks for the bump! such a sweetie!
Well of course I don''t mind - you made my day!!! I hadn''t caught the last couple of pages of that thread so I was thrilled to discover that my ring had been included. As a half bezel lover I adore your current setting, but to me adding a couple of sidestones never hurts! I wore a solitaire for years and I have no regrets about going three stone. The more spread across the finger the better.

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Sundial- your ring is just amazing!! It''s definitely a PS favorite of mine.

D&T- Have you seen the Tiffany Lucida 3 stone bezel? It''s sooo droolworthy!!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/27/2009 9:19:54 PM
Author: february2003bride
Sundial- your ring is just amazing!! It''s definitely a PS favorite of mine.

D&T- Have you seen the Tiffany Lucida 3 stone bezel? It''s sooo droolworthy!!
thats gorgeous!, i also like just the Lucida bezel set solitaire.... you said that you hd a three stone once? do you still have it?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results