shape
carat
color
clarity

Calla Cut Pendant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My husband surprised me today with a beautiful pendant made out of Calla Cut diamonds. Has anyone ever heard of them before? They look like very fat marquise stones. They have a ton of fire and sparkle like mad. My local jeweler is now carrying this line. They even have a ring that converts into a pendant. The specs for my pendant are 18kt WG, 1.02 ctw F, VS1. I really love it!

cmscallapend3.jpg

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Catmom:

What a beautiful pendant. I've heard of the calla cut but have only seen pictures of it in rings. This piece is truly spectacular. I really love it!

What a lucky girl you are. Wear it in good health and be prepared for a barrage of complements. That's a real show stopper you got there!

ETA: I get a kind of Moroccan/Gothic architectural feel from it that I'm really diggin'
31.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay wow, I''ve got to say, that pendant makes a believer out of me.

I saw the cut advertized in a magazine and I thought ''for a ring, this is very, very odd. might look good in a pendant though.'' But having never seen a pendant with the calla cut, I didn''t know.

I''ve got to say I love the design of the pendant. It''s beautiful! What a lovely surprise.

About a million more pictures, including closeups, would be wonderful. Not that I''m demanding or anything.
2.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful!! I''ve seen calla diamonds in my bridal magazines and they look very pretty! Congratulations on your new pendant!! We need neckshots.

fabcrab

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! What a unique pendant! Enjoy
30.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Delish! But many! more! photo''s are required..................
9.gif

cheers--Sharon

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
photos...

photos...

photos...

[Pounding fists on the table like like the spoiled brat that I am!]
25.gif

photos...

photos...

photos...

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG!!!! I want one!!! No I have never seen that cut before, but yowza is that ever gorgeous!!!!

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
I love it! The design is gorgeous and that diamond shape looks amazing. We get neck shots, right?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is so beautiful!!! I love the antique feel!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW!

That is just drop dead gorgeous.
30.gif

Really.

Whata guy!
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Did I mention how GORGEOUS that is??!

ejsarkar

Shiny_Rock
Wow, that is amazingly beautiful. I love it!
30.gif
Can''t wait for more pics. Do you mind saying the designer name if you know?

Thanks.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a nice surprise that was!!!! It''s beautiful!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Thank for showing us your marvelous pendant Catmom! Those calla cuts look great and your DH did an excellent job picking it out. What a sweetie
12.gif
! Congratulations!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL, ok, ok here are some more pics!!! Here is one that shows some of the fire. This was the first I''ve heard of the cut but I''m really, really liking it.

cmscallapend1.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And here''s a bad neck shot. I''ll try and get some more pics tomorrow when the sun is out.

cmscallapend2.jpg

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, that''s beautiful Catmom! Will you be joining us next weekend so we can see?
2.gif

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
CatmoM!! Wow!!! that is beautiful!! i''ve never heard of the cut before but i''m sold!! I love it!!!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooh I love it!!! I love those fat marquise stones I just want to wrap them up and take them home in little buntings!! LOL!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I seriously love that pendant! Thanks for the neck shot. Any closeups? Macro? God I''m a pain. But I know it, it''s okay.
9.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
BTW, I had scanned in the ad for the calla cut I saw about a year or more ago? Here''s the page, FYI:

callacut1.jpg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You HAVE to promise to wear that to the GTG next Saturday becuase I am DYING to see it in person!!! What a gorgeous pendant!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, everyone!! I wish you could see it in person because the pictures just do not do it justice. Irina, it looks like it would fit in perfectly with that picture!

Ok, Ms. Pain FireGoddess, I tried to take some closeups for you through my loupe. My camera doesn''t let me get much closer than what I already posted. On the second one the angle is a little wierd so the stones look a little off. They really do match in real life.

DeeJay and IrishAngel, I hope to make it next Saturday.

cmscallapend4.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here''s another through the loupe.

cmscallapend5.jpg

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous gift!!

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
The workmanship is flawless in those close ups, who made it, you jeweler or the Calla company? And can you please make a back side shots?
Congrats!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, Irina. I''m pretty sure that it was made by the Calla Company itself. They just started carrying this line and had a trunk show last week. Here are the back and side shots.

cmscallapend6.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
face1.gif

cmscallapend7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results