shape
carat
color
clarity

Caleb Meyer experience?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

whiteflasher

Rough_Rock

Hi Everyone,

As I wrote on this forum before (Colored Stones), after much lurking I bought a beautiful diamond from Whiteflash. Fast forward 4 years and I''m divorced and looking to reset my stone.

Caleb Meyer designs were recommended to me. I''ve checked out his website and love his work. I may have found a setting I really like.

It''s a little scary to mail my diamond to someone I don''t know. :)

It seems like a lot of people here have worked with him.

I''d love to hear your experience working with him. Please share.

This site is a wealth of information. :)

Thank you!!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello and welcome to the CS section of PS. I have not dealt with Caleb but have heard great things about his father''s work, James Meyer. Per their pictures, the workmanship looks outstanding and I have not seen a single complaint about the service or quality of work. I hope someone who has a working experience with Caleb will chime in soon.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You might want to post this question in the Jewelry subforum as well.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Someone here had a pendant or bracelet (I think?) from CM I recall, but not sure who. I know there''s a few of us corresponding w/CM to have pieces made but nothings actually been started yet. I''m not much help. Like Chrono mentioned, several have James Meyer pieces and they are gorgeous! You could do a search on both Caleb and James Meyer here and see what you find.

whiteflasher

Rough_Rock
Ok, I will. Thank you for the advice. :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results