shape
carat
color
clarity

CADs-pearl and diamond pendant design

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello my fellow pearl Priscescope buddies!!

I am currently disassembling my 3 stone diamond ring. The two side stones are .31 point each and I am adding them to my current pearl pendant. I love my pearl pendant and was thinking of a nice elegant design. The pendant has a .10 point bezel diamond currently.
I have attached the CAD of the new pearl pendant design. I am looking for suggestions or comments. Im not really good at designs.

Let me know your thoughts

1.jpg

p1 (2).jpg

p2 (2).jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Where is the bale for the chain going to be in this design?

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thats a great question. I asked the designer the same thing. I waiting for the new CADs that will have the bale. I think on top of the diamond pendant. Hopefully I will see the CADs showing the bale in next couple of days

Gloria27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I personally would ditch the diamond closest to the pearl and just leave the two diamonds in the order they are now. Depends on what you prefer and want from the design, what I said is just my personal preference.:)

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
This is going to sound sacrilegious but I think smaller diamonds would look more proportionate. Or perhaps a larger pearl?

Have you considered making diamond studs??

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Is the CAD to scale? Feels like the diamonds are not proportional to the pearl from the drawing. What size is the pearl?

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I agree with IcyJ...if I understand correctly those diamonds would be about 4mm which makes the pearl look like it's about 6mm across...yet in your fingers and on you it looks bigger... like maybe 10-11mm across? (trying to guess by using your fingers lol )

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am not a fan of the smaller diamond in the middle. Why don't you use the smaller diamond for the new mount and set the other two diamonds as earrings?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results