shape
carat
color
clarity

CADs for my three stone dangle earrings

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Here are the CADs for my colored stone earrings. From the top to the bottom they are 9mm amethysts, 7mm natural blue zircon, and 5mm demantoid garnets. The mountings will be 14k white gold hung from lever backs. They are being made by Adazias Jewelry Ateleir from etsy. If these turn out as well as I hope, I have a set of warm stones that I'll have done in 14k yellow gold.

dangle CAD.JPG

cool dangles 1.JPG

wakingdreams53

Brilliant_Rock
Those are soo cool!!! Beautiful design Uppy! :love: Gorgeous!!! :love: :love: :love:
Could you link the etsy artist? I couldn't find him on my search.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Those are going to be amazing!

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
These look fantastic! I love the detail on the baskets. What has the process been like with this vendor?

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I applaud your courage in reaching out to a new vendor, and lordy, they came through for you! I can't wait to see the ear shots! Are you still planning on having them make a similar set for the warmer colored stones? :appl:

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohh those are going to be really nice Uppy! How long did they say the wait would be?

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Aoife|1309213753|2956554 said:
These look fantastic! I love the detail on the baskets. What has the process been like with this vendor?
Process has been okay except she takes longer than her estimates. Not terribly so though. She says she hopes to have them ready within the next several days. Only thing, I expected hand made wire mountings, but apparently they are cast. That's okay.

minousbijoux said:
I applaud your courage in reaching out to a new vendor, and lordy, they came through for you! I can't wait to see the ear shots! Are you still planning on having them make a similar set for the warmer colored stones? :appl:
I am still planning the warm (spess, garnet, yellow sapph) set after I see how I like these.

packrat said:
Ohh those are going to be really nice Uppy! How long did they say the wait would be?
She initally said two weeks, but JCK came at the beginning. I sent my stones on May 27, then had to contact her on June 6 to see if they'd arrived. She said she was beginning work on June 9. I contacted her again on June 22 to check on the progress. She said she was working on them and I should receive CADs that evening. Well, I received CADs today on June 27. So, the two weeks have turned into four. I'm going to be on vacation until July 11, so we'll see if they're done when I get home!

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
WOw. the cads look like architectural drawing for skylights on a new wing of an old museum (think: the Met).

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
I love the luxe look of these! - will be wonderful to see final shots/ear shots. :appl:

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
wow, those are going to be lookers! I'm with everyone else and can't wait for the earshots.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Those are going to be awesome and I love the designer's other work!

Deia

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful cads. They are going to be amazing earrings. Imhope it all turns out well despite the delay.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
The design looks so original and beautiful!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Here are the unpolished castings. She said they'll be ready sometimes this week. My fingers are crossed!

dangle cast 2.jpg

dangle cast 1.jpg

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
They look really beautiful and unique.

T

talamasca

They are beautiful. I love the design/detailing :D

erinl

Brilliant_Rock
Those are gorgeous-- I can't wait to see the final earrings!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Excited to see how these turn out. I am thinking beautiful!

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Can hardly wait to see the finished product!! :love:

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Me either!!

I've got the funds and stones for a pair of yellow gold with red/orange/yellow stones. Very excited!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results