shape
carat
color
clarity

CAD review please!

Luv4ever

Rough_Rock
Please provide honest feedback, I really want a ring that takes my GF's breath away! :o

Design based off of "Kim" from BGD. Head will be split prong. Milgrain will border pave diamonds on the side and support structure. The 3 bezel diamonds have sentimental meaning ( GF has young daughter. Represents new beginning for the 3 of us). I am not sure I like the placement of the center bezel diamond. I think it needs to be lowered on the base structure. The main diamond is a 1.35ct F.

Ring3037.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the Kim setting is gorgeous! And...this one should be too. Not sure what you mean about lowering the center
bezel diamond. It looks like its where it belongs if you ask me.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
that will certainly be blingy :) it is hard to tell, is there enough metal on the side where she could wear a band with it? that might be something worth considering. I don't see a problem with the center bezel diamond?? has your GF indicated she wants a more ornate setting?

natascha

Brilliant_Rock
Looks nice and I love both the look and the symbolism to the three bezels. Regarding the center bezel I get what you mean but instead of lowering it I would ask for them to have the bit of the bezel that you can't see now on top of the metal in the gallery, like the other two bezels.

Personally I prefer less diamonds in the side view to make the bezels stand out more but that is totally dependent on personal likes so if your girlfriend likes that look, go with it.

Luv4ever

Rough_Rock
I was thinking of making a change like this:

I am just worried the Center Bezel will look too crowded with the support bar on the Head.

Indications I get from my GF's friends are she wants to wear just an E-ring not a combo wedding band / E-ring

Ring3037.jpg

slg47

Ideal_Rock
I like it the first way better, the second way to me that third diamond gets lost

Luv4ever

Rough_Rock
I like it the first way better, the second way to me that third diamond gets lost

Really appreciate the feedback! Talked with Brian and he indicated the the Bezel Diamonds will actually be smaller than depicted so it will not look so crowded. I will stick with the original.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
slg47|1297711827|2851697 said:

ditto!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results