shape
carat
color
clarity

CAD feedback?

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
My 1.32 ct is with DK. I’ll prob reset after I get my bonus cause it was a bit more than I initially planned but I wanted to get feedback on the proportions because I’ll look for good deals on stones in the mean time and need to be sure of the sizes.

I saw a ring on his IG and was like, “I love this!” And emailed him saying basically that. So if this is your design, I will def make changes so it’s not exactly the same.

379FB341-61DA-4FEF-A649-7EF61489E24D.jpeg

It says 4.75 but this needs to be a size 6 if that matters any.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty! Do you have a picture of the completed ring design? Would be nice to look at it to see if there is anything you/someone might like to change.

My only thinking and its hard for me to tell from the CADs is that it looks like each stone has more than 4 prongs. I wonder if that's necessary. I personally
might like the simplicity of only 4 prongs per stone. I think looking at the actual ring might help answer that question (at least for me).

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
Pretty! Do you have a picture of the completed ring design? Would be nice to look at it to see if there is anything you/someone might like to change.

My only thinking and its hard for me to tell from the CADs is that it looks like each stone has more than 4 prongs. I wonder if that's necessary. I personally
might like the simplicity of only 4 prongs per stone. I think looking at the actual ring might help answer that question (at least for me).

That was one of the things I had noticed too. I had planned on asking about that

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results