shape
carat
color
clarity

CAD CHECK

lovebezels

Rough_Rock
I have waited for what seems like forever to have a replacement engagement ring made in a bezel setting! The wonderful DanielM is working on this project, and I am so excited! The ring will be 2.5mm wide by 2mm thick. 7.5mm moissanite stone. Please let me know if I am missing anything! Thanks!

DM cad.jpg DM ring.jpg

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
I think it’s pretty! But I’m not a great CAD reader…

The one thing that stood out..do you want the bezel so thick?

lovebezels

Rough_Rock
I think it’s pretty! But I’m not a great CAD reader…

The one thing that stood out..do you want the bezel so thick?

@Cerulean thank you very much for responding! Not sure if you can tell; it is a double bezel. I don't mind the thickness. I was going for as much finger coverage as possible with a smaller stone!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
@Cerulean thank you very much for responding! Not sure if you can tell; it is a double bezel. I don't mind the thickness. I was going for as much finger coverage as possible with a smaller stone!

Okay cool that’s what i thought - I think it looks nice! Hopefully other CAD whisperers will chime in soon

rosethorn

Shiny_Rock
The only other thing jumping out at me is to wonder if there will be enough room to clean it at the bottom?

Not a CAD expert, just obsessed with keeping my jewelry clean!!

lovebezels

Rough_Rock
The only other thing jumping out at me is to wonder if there will be enough room to clean it at the bottom?

Not a CAD expert, just obsessed with keeping my jewelry clean!!

Thank you for that observation!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am not a CAD expert, however, I love the setting, (I would bezel everything if I could) thanks for sharing!

DK :kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results