shape
carat
color
clarity

C.H. Premier Jewelers @ Valley Fair? Butterfly pendant found!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
I think I may have found my butterfly pendant! It''s a bit larger than a nickel, 18kt White Gold, .30ctw G-H, VS diamonds. It''s a silhouette of a butterfly w/ diamonds all around, but instead of being flat like most pendants, this one looks puffy... like it''s stuffed, so it doesn''t just look like something tacked onto my neck. And I can wear it straight, or dangling from either wing, which is exactly what i was looking for!!

Anyone got any comments on that store? They have a branch in L.A. so I can order it here (hate those snooty people), but I would prefer to get it the next time I''m up there since the lady was so nice and helpful. Is $420 a good price?

I gotta say, the sales reps. in N. Cali are a heck of a lot nicer than most in S. Cali. Actually, the people are nicer as well... i see a re-location coming up in my future!
9.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Price sounds excellent!

Can''t wait to see your pendant.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
I gotta wait until my next trip up north! (so far it looks like Memorial weekend...
9.gif
) I LOVE the Bay area!!!

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I really like C.H. Premier in Valley fair. The sales people there are all so friendly. My friend bought his gf a pendant there. He asked for a discount and they automatically took off the tax, just like that! No haggling needed!
Their loose diamonds aren''t overpriced either. And if you buy a diamond from them, they are willing to sell you Lazare and Hearts on Fire settings even if you don''t buy the actual branded diamond=)

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve gone in there a few times, they carry HOF diamonds which are fun to try on for comparison purposes (and size)...the salesgals both times have been very friendly and helpful, also they carry Roberto Coin stuff so I was trying on the circle pendant when I wanted that about 6 months ago.

I would definitely consider purchasing from them if I found a jewelry item I liked. Good luck and you got some good weather this weekend eh?! Saturday was hit or miss but yesterday was lovely!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
They are the same company as Chong Hing Jewelers in L.A.... and I absolutely detest them. So snooty, so outrageously over-priced, and flat out RUDE. This is why I was so surprised they were the same company!!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/14/2005 4:44:56 PM
Author: Mara
Good luck and you got some good weather this weekend eh?! Saturday was hit or miss but yesterday was lovely!
It was friggin hot on friday. We stopped at Gilroy for gas around 3pm, and it was 93 degrees! But the rest of the weekend was beautiful. Nice and breezy.
1.gif
Did tons of eating and shopping, but I only bought 2 things... a tank top and skirt at BR, which I totally lucked out on because it was a 0P. The skirt retailed at $98, i got it for $13!!
3.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/14/2005 4:57:20 PM
Author: ForteKitty
They are the same company as Chong Hing Jewelers in L.A.... and I absolutely detest them. So snooty, so outrageously over-priced, and flat out RUDE. This is why I was so surprised they were the same company!!
when i was in Las Vegas, i stop by Chong Hing they sure are snooty,i ask to see a Patek Philippe watch this chinese salesmen
20.gif
he didn''t want to get his A*s up off the chair.
29.gif

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
SO....

I called their San Gabriel store today to see if they carry the same pendant, because I wanted to show my friend what it looked like.

I said, "Hi, I was wondering if you can help me look up a pendant?"
His reply, "WHO ARE YOU??"
"Uh... a potential customer that you just yelled at..."
"oh. well, what do you want?"
"I'm hoping you have this pendant I saw at your Santa Clara store."
"we don't have it."
"You don't even know what it is"
"what is it then?"
"a butterfly pendant"
To which he immediately replies, "We don't have it. Call that store and have them ship it directly to you. We don't take merchandise from other stores."
"Aren't you owned by the same people?"
"Yes, but we don't do transfers. Look them up online and call them. " *Click*

29.gif
29.gif
29.gif

Now I don't even want to buy it from them anymore because they're owned by the same friggin people! I'd rather pay extra to have it custom made!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results