shape
carat
color
clarity

by request -- gingerB''s wedding pics re-posted

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Those are such beatiful photos. I loved it all! Such great details..it all looked so glamourous!! You and hubby looked amazing and I love all the night time photos. So different then what you usually see...loved them all!
Congrats!! Thanks so much for sharing!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
thank you ginger for reposting your stunning pictures.
thank you again for all of your help and inspiration!
you wedding is my hands-down-favorite-freaking-gorgeous-wedding. ever.
and you and your husband are a such a beautiful couple!!!

happilyeverafter

Shiny_Rock
ginger I have always LOVED your avatar pic and am so happy to finally get to see the whole event. The pics are amazing and you are sooo beautiful. And you did a great job in choosing a photographer!!

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
I never got to see your pics until just now and all I can say is, beautiful!!!
30.gif

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
HappyAnniversary - thank you! I really love the chair pic, I have no idea when she snapped that because I don''t remebr sitting down the entire night!

Angel7 - the nightime pics turned out better than we anticpated. we were pretty tired by then, but i think it was worth it.

jcrow - i have to say right back at ya! your wedding is my hands-down-frickin-gorgeous-abs-fave-ps-wedding ever! you are your hubby are seriously movie star gorgeous!

happilyeverafter - thank you! the photographer was def a priority for us!

blushingbride - thank you so much!

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my, your photographer did amazing work! And you wedding was absolutley gorgeous!

CONGRATS

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Holy cow. I hope that my wedding will look half as great as yours did. If so, then I did an awesome job. Seriously, everything was absolutely stunning!!! Everything looks like it came out of a magazine!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results