shape
carat
color
clarity

by request -- gingerB''s wedding pics re-posted

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
in a parking lot, under a street lamp

gbinthecity1.jpg

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
my absolute favorite picture of our entire wedding

gbinthecity4.jpg

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
lots of partiers out -- lots of people asking us if we went to prom - uh yeah, no.

gbinghtecity19.jpg

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
heading back to the hotel

gbinthecity6.jpg

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
in the hotel lobby

gbninthecity7.jpg

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
and our final good night!

gbelevator.jpg

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
alright ladies that is it! i bet this was more than you bargained for when you asked me to re-post and your good and sick of seeing our faces! lol...if hubby ever sees this he's going to wonder how i have so much time while on in-house call at the hospital! well, i hope a few of ya'll will enjoy looking at these, i had a great time (obviously) going theough all the pics again and reliving all the memories!

teetee

Shiny_Rock
Wow, your photos are fabulous. Thanks for taking the time to repost them. I love your dress! Too bad the price tag is way more than what I wanna spend
23.gif
. You and your DH looked so much in love on your wedding day...I could feel the passion in your photos. Just fabulous!
36.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
GINGER!! I JUST SAW THIS!!

Oh, thank you! I''ve been seriously considering red roses, and you wedding was the one that inspired that. You picked Black Magic right?

Have a great holiday, and thank you again!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your photos are so amazing!! Thanks for sharing them!! You make a beautiful couple!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
As always, Ginger....your pics are stunning, and you and your hubby are the cutest ever!!!! Thank you for re-posting your lovely pics that we will NEVER get tired of looking at!!

Congrats again!!!
36.gif
36.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ginger, wow, what a beautiful couple you and your husband are! Thanks for sharing these again -- the photos are absolutely gorgeous.

Zoe

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh! What an absolutely stunning bride you were!!! And that wedding - it was truly the most beautiful day ever (the colors in the Buddhist morning ceremony are so vivid and gorgeous!!!)
And what a great photographer! Yay! I''m so happy that I''ve finally seen the famous Ginger wedding photos!!! Thanks so much!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

brgirl

Shiny_Rock
Yay! Thank you for reposting!! Truly everything was just so beautiful!!!

Sha

Ideal_Rock
Wow, your photos are some of the most BEAUTIFUL weddings shots I''ve seen! I love the red flowers in your hair - they match perfectly with your bouquet! I''ve never seen that done before - it looks beautiful. YOur photographer did an AMAZING job! All of the pictures are beautiful - I can''t even count the ones I like the most - they''re all so good!

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
gingerB, you rock. You and your wedding now have its own fan club on PS! There isn''t a single detail of your wedding that I''m not totally in love with. And your gown? OMG, I think it looks better on you than any other bride or model. 100% serious.

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/21/2007 1:44:13 AM
Author: Gypsy
GINGER!! I JUST SAW THIS!!

Oh, thank you! I''ve been seriously considering red roses, and you wedding was the one that inspired that. You picked Black Magic right?

Have a great holiday, and thank you again!

I keep on going back and forth between white flowers and black magic roses, which I''ve always loved. My florist is trying to convince me though that the red flowers will "fade" into the decor since the wedding is at night. With all the candles and the pinspotting on the flowers, any idea if this is a problem? Yours OBVIOUSLY looked gorgeous, so I may talk to her again. Do you mind if I show her some of your photos?

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/21/2007 9:42:08 AM
Author: CrownJewel
gingerB, you rock. You and your wedding now have its own fan club on PS! There isn''t a single detail of your wedding that I''m not totally in love with. And your gown? OMG, I think it looks better on you than any other bride or model. 100% serious.

It''s true about the fan club!! I do agree about how the dress looks on you - stunning! (of course I think it can look just as good on other brides in a different way
2.gif
)

Thanks for the repost Ginger!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I stand by my first remark. You both are BEAUTIFUL! You''ve gotten some stunning shots, what a photographer!!

sred2

Rough_Rock
Your pictures are unbelievable!!!!!

MORE MORE MORE
9.gif
12.gif

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
You guys are a stunning couple and it looks like every detail was perfect! Congratulations again!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay, Ginger''s reposting wedding pics!!!!!!!

These are still some of the most gorgeous wedding pics I have ever seen. You and your husband are an absolutely gorgeous couple, and I especially love, love LOVE the downtown pics! So gorgeous!

mrs.ROC

Rough_Rock
LOVE the gorgeous pics!!! Are you from Houston? Going through your pics..i noticed some spots...found in maybe Houston? If so, who was your photographer???? I''m still looking for one...thanks!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, those pics are amazing!!! I love all the details. Your hubby is soooo handsome and you are soooo beautiful!!!

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
*sniffle*

I''ve been up all night finishing my last paper of my first semester of grad school, and this was the PERFECT way to ring into 6 am, thank you, I needed something pretty! Such a beautiful wedding, I hope ours can be even half that lovely.

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
oh...you guys are so sweet! ya''ll make me excited all over again about our wedding! it makes me feel so good because hubby and i worked really hard and sacrificed a lot of little luxuries leading up to the wedding so we could pay for everything on our own. It was our dream wedding, and that in and of itself made it worth it, but I''m glad other people thought it lovely also!

teetee, bee*, Dani, zoe, Cleopatra, brgirl, Sha, CrownJewel, October2008bride, somethingshiny, sred2, TandDogMom, Lauren, Skippy, and rainbowtrout -- thank you so much for your kind comments, ya''ll really made my day! rainbow, i have no doubt your weddding will be absolutely perfect and I hope your paper goes well! ( I remember those 6 am papers!)

And the questions:

Gypsy - Yes, I chose black magic roses...they are my absolute favorite flower of all time! I originally didn''t want red roses either (even though they were my favorite) because I had fallen under the spell of "needing to be different" and roses are supposed to be cliche. But once the pieces started falling into place, I realized red roses were very much a part of our relationship and that we should just have whatever felt RIGHT. We''re a couple who love tradition also so I guess it all fits!

Scarlet - We didn''t have a problem with the back magics fading at night. The wall of our venue were a medium creamy tan and even when the lights were dimmed the flowers popped against them. Also, like you said, with the candles (and if you lucky duck have pinspotting) it really wasn''t a problem. And I loved the dreamy cozy feel of the darker flowers. My firend had an all white wedding and it was also gorgeous. At night with the lights dimmed and the cadles, it had a different feel, very ethereal, more attention on the flowers as the white was much more prominent and less of a general ambience I think. Feel free to show your florist my flower pics!

mrs.Roc - Yep, we are Houstonians! Our photographer was JRoe, and her work is amazing! She''s pretty sought after and books up very quickly (at least a year in advace) so if your interested, act quick! Just a warning, she''s on the pricey side (we splurged on the photographer) and her prices have gone up quite a bit since we booked her. But so well worth it IMO. In the end, the food''s been eaten, the son''gs have been danced, and the flowers have wilted -- the only tangible evidence of your wedding is you darrling hubby and your photos!

HappyAnniversary

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much for posting those amazing pieces of art (the mere word photos doesn''t do them justice!) When I saw your avatar I thought you just posted a professsional pic of "bride and groom" thing--but it was YOU and Husband --how incredibly beautiful, what a moment!

I was struck with so many impressions about your photos and I just wanted to say
--your neck line on the dress is my all time favorite--I hope my daughter chooses a dress with this neckline--it is so elegant
--I love the train when it was bustles--and the pic of it when you were sitting in the chair was acute idea
--love the way the sashes tied on the flower girls
--love the roses--great idea for favors and a beautiful choice, so regal
--beautiful pictures, well worth the financial output for such a lifetime treasure

My photographer was horrible!! It was just straight lifeless poses and he never even fot a picture of just me and my husband--we had to "fuzz out" the people standing next to us to get that!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results