color
clarity

BW weaves was my inspiration

Staceyjan

Shiny_Rock
Premium

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
They look beautiful! Looking forward to the photos!

BWeaves

Shiny_Rock
I'm looking forward to your photos! I hope you like them.

Staceyjan

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Exciting day today since everything arrived today but the silver pearls were not as I expected. I thought they would look more silver and not just an overtone. I guess I had a different image in my mind. They are beautiful, just not the color I thought. Here is a pic and the silver ones are the ones laying across from the others.

img_11905.jpg

Luvglitz

Rough_Rock
StaceyJan, the pearls are beautiful and look lustrous and silvery in the picture. Could you tell me a little more about them?

Staceyjan

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Sure, what would you like to know. Since I'm new I will try to be specific in answering. I think I did not know what silver was supposed to mean. I think I was expecting to see more of ask over color not white when looking at them by itself.

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
They are gorgeous and so lustrous. More lustrous than the other strand.

Staceyjan

Shiny_Rock
Premium
They are starting to grow on me. I think I needed to realize that silver pearls really do not look like sterling silver jewelry. I will wear them tomorrow and see. One friend at work told me that since I have two DD's I should have 2 strands to share w them. Good way to look at it.

BWeaves

Shiny_Rock
For the record, mine are very blue. More blue than silver. I have 3 blue strands. 2 Vietnamese strands that are very dark blue, and one large mm silver blue strand that has some creaminess in spots. None of my strands are straight up silver overtone white pearls, although those are pretty, too. Just as a comparison to yours. If you want yours more blue, send them back and tell the vendor what you want. Both POJ and PP have darker blues and silver blues to choose from. Or they can look out for a special strand for you on their next buying trip.

Silver blue 10 mm baroque akoyas from PP: These actually photograph better than they look in real life. Usually it's the other way around. They are actually pale blue with lots of rose overtones and a few creamy areas.

img_0651.jpg

The two Vietnamese dark blue strands linked together. Very dark blue with some purples and roses in there.

img_0468.jpg

The silver blue and the dark blue nested. I don't like this look, but it's a interesting comparison.

img_0466.jpg

The dark blues with my natural white Hanadamas and the blue metallic leather jacket.

img_0444.jpg

The pinked akoyas, the dark blues, and the natural white Hanadamas

img_0327.jpg

Staceyjan

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Ah...thank you BWeaves, it helped to see them in the same thread. I think in my mind I thought I saw more silver when I admired your pic wth the leather blue jacket and may have originally thought my strand was closer to thar color. I think I may regret it if I send them back, now. Maybe I would add a blue strand to my wish list. I'm falling deeper and deeper. Do you like the silver color that I have, you have a great eye?!?

BWeaves

Shiny_Rock
Yes, I do like your silver pearls. But what is more important is do you like them? Don't look at them. Put them on and look in the mirror. Pearls change completely when you put them on. I've had ones I thought I liked when they were in my hand, but didn't like them on me. Then I've had ones that did nothing for me in my hand and just exploded on my neck in gorgeousness.

Staceyjan

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Yes, I can finally say that I do love them. It was def not love at first sight but once I wore them a bit, they really grew on me. Here is another pic and I LOL'ed when it reminded me of your pose, BW Weaves!

(Sorry, tried to email the pic to me then attach but it is still upside down.)

img_11983.jpg

BWeaves

Shiny_Rock
I just turned my computer upside down and then you were right side up. hehehehe.

Anyway, I think the silvers look gorgeous on you. Wear them in the best of health.

I should warn you. Silver and blues are addicting.

Staceyjan

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you for the compliment, I value your opinion! I am sure blue ones will be in my future, too.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results